Is reddit PPL a good program? I've been doing it for almost 2 months now

Is reddit PPL a good program? I've been doing it for almost 2 months now

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

What does SS stand for there

>deadlift not on leg day
Oh reddit.

It means superset. You're supposed to do the lateral raises immediately after the triceps extensions with no rest in between

Thanks

I've been considering switching from stronglifts to PPL for a while now, you felt this program did you good?

not sure if serious... :/
NYR time in all

I'm still a dyel but I've been able to add more weight every session so I guess the program has been a success for me

Superset

It only works if you scream super set for each exercise

>reddit
go back

superset

I'm serious. Did hamstrings stop being part of your legs starting 2017?
>hurrrrrr deadlift works spinal erectors
So do squats. Guess that explains why people squat on push day. Oh wait.

No natty needs to be in the gym 6 days a week. Fair enough if you really have nothing else going on, but for people who work/have hobbies/some kind of social life it's excessive when you consider you'll get the same results on 3/4 days.

8ch /pol/ isn't even on this site, faggot. Also it's run by jews.

> my autistic website is better than your autistic website

GOODBYE REDDITORS

>benching only once a week
>squatting only once a week
>OHP only once a week
shiggydiggy

also
>no dips
>squats, leg press, and RDLs
>heavy DL one day after

How does the progression work here? How's your progression?

Is there a routine that incorporates these lifts twice a week and deadlifts once a week?

> once a week

PPLPPLx

>once a week
>Lacking any form of reading comprehension
Holy shit this is some gud bait

F I E R C E 5
I
E
R
C
E

>deadlifting the day after squats and RDL
lmao just lmao

literally SS

You deadlift after rest day

But that doesn't do both ohp and bench twice a week. You alternate between benching twice a week and ohping twice a week.

you do ppl twice a week retards

I started this program in the summer as a DYEL. I'm satisfied with the results so far. I still look DYEL, but that's because a shitty diet and sleep schedule have me adding weight every other week instead of every session. Anyways keep it up OP around the 3 month mark is when I stopped being depressed by my reflection, caught girls mirin more often, etc.

After having tried the PPL after 6 months of a 5x5 compound program, i respectfully beg to differ.

Adding the exta volume saw 20% about added to all my major lifts in about a month, when i had been stalling for more than a month.

Litterally after a week i could notice a definite difference in shape and definition, especially upper arms and shoulders, and in two weeks friends that saw me twice a week were commenting on the difference.

BTFO

Yeah, PPL.

You repeat it like PPLPPL, its supposed to be a six day a week routine.

All you do is alternate heavy and volume workouts for the major lifts.

So first push is heavey bench, volume press, second push is heavy press, volume bench.

I'm doing PPLPPxx, with SLDL on first day and Front Squats on last day. I like it so far.

Texas Method.

>... :/
out

>Said Anonymous, as he posted a reddit frog from his reddit frog folder.

>r/Veeky Forums
Tell me that is a joke.

You don't get the same results on 3/4 days

is it new years already?