Here's my chicken salad

I basically just put a bunch of fucking stupid shit in a bowl and it turned out pretty good.

Its made of:
-3 shredded chicken breasts
-1 can of some shitty tuna
-1 small container of cottage cheese
-2 avocados
-2 jalapenos
+whatever seasoning you use for chicken

only cost ~20$ and the chicken was half of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Macros?

everytime i see a countertop like that i just know the person is swimming in moola. my countertop is essentially a piece of drywall

related note that looks fucking good especially with the avacado

>I basically just put a bunch of fucking stupid shit in a bowl and it turned out pretty good.
Welcome to the wonderful world of cooking

here's the chicken before i shredded it. It actually turned out really juicy for how little I know how to cook.

For $20 I'll just go to chickfila 3 times

Pls anyone teach me the art of shopping in bulk

costco my brother

good cooking link for Veeky Forums massive dump
imgur.com/a/5nbmA

upon looking at the nutritional facts of this abomination, it has a fuck load of protein. probably more than i should eat if i'm already drinking shakes.

>imgur.com/a/5nbmA
muh nigga

my mom has one like that and it's some cheap apartment complex

it's good as fuck with bread. The tuna makes it a little dry though. Is there a sauce or anything high in carbs that would go well with this?

granite countertops m8

not the generic shit with the trade name granite

>bread
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> putting chicken and tuna together

wtf nigga

Yup costco, I work at one and I regularly buy minimum of 10 lbs each of chicken thighs, pork loins and round tip steak and ground beef and spend less than 90 dollars which lasts me about a month I actually bought a whole new freezer to store all my meats I buy there.

Plus 25 lb bags of brown rice for like 17 bucks and cartons of egg whites for nothing makes cutting a breeze

Literally my countertops

Bought my first house for 145k brah, 3 bed 3 bath brand new kitchen and floors too. You'll make it keep working

looks good, but unless you are going to eat all of that at once, I would not mix in the avocados. Avocados don't hold up well in premade food.

3 meals for $20 is a shit price

>Probably more than I should eat
No such thing

>Still drinking shakes
So have less shakes and more real food?

Yeah, shoulda added slices in your sandwiches instead. Live and learn.

MORE carbs with bread too? Fuck that. Drop some more mayo or Greek yogurt or soy sauce

I'm surprised this many people give a fuck about OP's bowl-of-everything-in-the-fridge thread.

You all need to get better concerns.

Where the fuck you live? I'm looking for houses and that'd be at least 200k or shoebox small in sketch parts of town.

Xqq actually looks pretty good, senpai. Chicken salad is the best bulking food of all.

TFW houses in sydney cost at least 800k and >1m if you want one in a spot close to transport

I'M NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Stone counter tops are pretty standard in Portugal, even in shitty apartments

Richmond Virginia and I live in the city. House was built in the mid 90s. I like it a lot.

Yeah but how much do you make a year there ?

I live like a king with 50k here.

I make 75K

Bout to move out and rent looks like its gonna be 350/wk for a nice place in the city