Tfw got a gf and stopped lifting

>tfw got a gf and stopped lifting

It's been almost two months brehs... I'm losing my strength but I wanna be with her.

>can't lift because gf
Autism is strong with this one

youre gonna break up and its gonna be sorry shit m8

Thats not a gf

Thats a gain goblin trying to gobble your gains

Abandon ship

you the type of nigga that gets a 'marry me or we're breaking up' thrown at them and actually falls for it

>gf ever

Fuck that homie I'd rather have that cute doggo in your picture.

You won't wanna be with her after she fucks Chad who's been lifting these two months you've been lazy

WTF MAN, spending 1hour three times a week shouldnt be different if u have a GF or not.

its ur own fault

>falling for the vaginal jew

Have fun with nogains and nomoney

I like that pupper you got there OP

>train with friend for years
>he stops
>I continued
>now talking about lifting annoys him because my gains are a reminder of what he lost
>always tries to get back on the wagon but fails
>eats and drinks like shit
>his gf just asked me to help him lose weight
He's about 300lbs now.

im married and i still lift consistantly OP. jesus man get reeal

I dont understand the problem. literally go to the gym every other day you fucking pussy whipped fag. i bet you make no gf threads

fuck off

Feeling you
>Be me skeleton in high school
>Used for benching at the gym class for fun
>Started gym really dedicated
>No bulking, pure muscle gain
>Chad who used me for benching now eat like shit, look like shit, no time because "university"
>Went on reunion, only one with CHAD body now
>Could see them mirin
I was just a little boy

>Build yourself
>Get gf because you're now Veeky Forums
>Let all your progress slip because you're placing your gf over your own development
>You guys break up after a year
>Go to the gym, start again from scratch
>Get Veeky Forums
>Meet gf and repeat
Girls are a meme. I used to do this until I realized my priorities were fucked up; now girls are always a side option and second to boxing. If you want to make it you gotta be single or have an extremely understanding gf.

>Not working out with your girlfriend
It's like you don't want your relationship to last.

instead of posting on 4chins for 1 hour go to the gym. if you can't find 1 or 2 hours of free time in your life, sleep faster.

bitch doesn't want to leave her armchair. The relationship won't last anyway.

dont let her become a gains goblin OP, you fucking take charge of the whole situation. Go lifting 3 times p/w goddamit, if you wanna be with her do not make it at the expense of your time lifting and getting fucking huge. Use some of the time you spend jerking on the internet instead.
Be persistent with your routine. Workout, eat well, and sleep good. If she gets mad and tries to change any of those, she's not worthy.

Stop whining and go back to the gym. You are gonna make it

Every young person with a gf right now should die.

if he is a buddy help him bro, it's not a matter of which one of you has or had more gains over time. If you do, he'll be really grateful, you'll feel awesome and your friendship will be stronger.

I'm very good looking but have no friends, how do I get a gf it's finally time I believe