Fat as fatasses, skinnyfats, "powerlifters", and general chubsters get in here

Fat as fatasses, skinnyfats, "powerlifters", and general chubsters get in here.

What are you doing going forward to cut fat

eating 1500 calories a day

An average meal a day when I feel really hungry

Eating lean meats, eggs/egg whites, capping my intake at 1600 cal. More protein. No eating out. The usual shit.

2000 cal a day. Starting tomorrow

same here, doing it IF style too.

This.

Down close to 20lbs now. 20 more to go.

Currently eating a dozen eggs a day and veggies.

>inb4 cholesterol

im skinny and bulking on 3000.
also i hate you fat pieces of shit

Also Bulking at 3000, have no idea how someone could eat this much consistently without the goal of putting on weight. Fuck fatties.

how do you not want to kill yourself eating that little or do you not feel dizzy and tired all the time

yeh fat people r the worst, they think meme diets like keto and paleo work when all they need to do is eat less, and try to debate which type of cardio is the best when all they have to do is stop stuffing their fat faces with food

i feel like shit for the first few days, but i adjust pretty quick and its actually easy if you stick to your macros. no sugar or shit food otherwise its excruciating.

stop circle jerking you worthless lazy fucks. i lose weight eating 3000 calories a day.

eat a lot, move a lot.

I came to Veeky Forums a few years ago mainly for the FPH but this place has made me hate skellies even more. Skellies are pathetic excuses for "men" and bitch and moan more than anyone

most skellies dont stay skellies for long though, they actually bulk and make good transformations, fat people mostly stay fat, just look at the general population, everyone is overweight/obese and doing fuck all about it, only a few people are skellies and not for long because they change into a better physique.

who has tried fasting? It's worked for me before. But that was when I was more overweight.

I'm also an alcoholic who drinks almost everyday. I know I could lose weight so much faster if I wasn't going though so much vodka weekly.

stop drinking faggot I did it

Not him but do you have any tips or advice? I drink about a fifth a day--stopped for a few weeks, then holidays came and started again. Stopped for a week again but I'm still a faggot with no willpower

yeah you keep going you die