Girls muscle preference

What was the favourite part of your body of the girls you were with?

Mine(ranked):

>Forearms
>Chest
>Abs
>Shoulders
>Lat
>Biceps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Orlbo9WkZ2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The hand that worked the bank's ATM.

>boom

Face and feets. I just asked her. She also likes my penis, she says it's cute.

>glutes

>cute penis
May as well be feminine penis you fucking queer

>t. Fatass

It's not feminine, fuck you.

>my penis
>she says it's cute
W0t. Are you a trap or something?

It's a well known fact that biceps are the boobs of men.

Dick
arms

That's all she complimented on, Does this mean I'm a jelqing curl bro?

I like
>that one triangular region that forms when a big man does a lat pullback
>longissimus thoracis
>that one spot above the heel but below the bulgey-part of the calf, where there're two vertical lines leading up the lower leg
>deltoids
>latissimus dorsi
>abs/pecs (worthless if one is not present without the other)
>that one spot just above the knee where a bunch of muscles connect to the joint. mff.

Aside from that, dick, I guess. Particularly the little bumps on the back of the head.

Girl here. I like his eyes and his smile.

Don't care about body, only care about face.

>Particularly the little bumps on the back of the head.

girls like this? I was going to get mine soldered off

>Girl here

Little bumps? Bby I've got bad news...

I'm not a trap

Not a grill but this seems to be consistent with my experiences.

Pleb.

Noooooooooooo. Please don't.

I found with random lays they always made me panic a little because I'm not a doctor and I never know if they're like... an illness or something. But with my boyfriend, I know he's clean. And they're wonderful! Like, they get all pink and swollen when he's really aroused. Like, you've got a boner and you're aroused. But if you've got a boner and your little bumps have boners too, then you're super aroused! And that's really validating because I've always been told that I'm super terrible at blowjobs, but maybe that's just because I needed to get really good at just one specific cock. You know?

Like guys get the advantage of having one to play with all the time but yeah.

No they're not an STI. Like, I asked my gyno about them and he said they're perfectly normal. My GP said the same thing, and even offered to take a look at my boyfriend's with me so that I could be sure that I wasn't going to get anything.

1. Back
gap
2. Shoulders
3. Biceps
4. forearms
5. pecs

I'm a girl and I don't like them, but not to the extent that it's worth worrying about.

Back, glutes, legs, arms, cock.
Glutes and cock being the most popular

>cute penis
Bro if your bitches aren't cowering in fear when you whip out your weiner you're doing something wrong

Are your glutes and cock special? Is that why they were so popular? Do they still enjoy celebrity status?

You speak like you watch a lot of hentai.

Idk I've heard I have a perfect dick from most of the women I've been with. My glutes only got attention since I started lifting. Low bar + bulk

My boyfriend has yet to stop bullying me about it.

i can guarantee you're a man or a fat and ugly girl

>man
no
>fat
no
>ugly
yes

But I'm getting a new face in 10 days, and I cook well, and I'm not argumentative.

She's really into herself. She's definitely female. Probably fat and ugly though.

ceps glutes and thighs
pecs second

holy fuck though grade A beef thighs are fucking primo

Are you schizophrenic?

No. My dad is schizophrenic. Why do you ask?

Kira pls

That was a terrible anime.

Calves>Forearms>Bis&Tris I shit you not

I have strong vascularity, it's really visible even at like ~15%. Some women love it, some are fucking disgusted.

Naked:
Biceps > Abs > Glutes > Back > Chest > other stuff

Clothed:
Biceps > Forearms > Shoulders > Chest > Glutes > other stuff

That ugly fat guy here wants to get extra Buff it seems

Traps don't count as girls.

FOREARMS

CHEST

ASS

Literally the holy trinity. Shit like abs etc. only matter when the shirt is off

>neck
>traps
>shoulders
>chest
>abs
>arms
>legs

>Neck
>traps
>forearms/biceps
>ass

These are the most visually appealing muscles. But if you aren't balanced out, you just look stupid.

I am not sure what the ranks are, but these are what girls have complimented me on (when I was in shape, stopped working out for ~2 years and ended up at about 25% bf, guessing I'm about 20% now, still got a way to go though):

>"you have a really sexy back" (this one was always weird to me, they never got very specific)
>lots of girls liked kissing my chest, but never got any direct compliments on it
>"I remember during that wrestling demo when your shirt came up and a bunch of girls talked about your abs for the rest of the day"
>"I really like to grab your ass user"
>"omg user your arms are so big" (another unspecific one, I think at this time they must have meant my shoulders and bis/tris cause I never worked forearms)

Another thing to consider is this was during hs so girls I think were easier to impress cause most guys were incredibly dyel skinnyfats and I'd been wrestling since 7th grade. I never got compliments regarding thighs, calves, or neck (I think my neck at the time was actually too thick to be aesthetic because of all the neck bridges). Plus I think it helped that during hs I was really confident in myself all the time due to being in really good shape so I think girls would look for more good qualities in me than necessarily were there.

>only care about face

/r9k/ was right, fucking Chads REEEEEEEEE

This desu senpi

- abs
- chest
- glutes
- delts

They notice the HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME muscles.

you can try to fraud with your roidcel muscles, but you can't fucking fake your face

youtu.be/Orlbo9WkZ2E

The last 3 guys I've had crushes on have all been overweight, and not just like beer bellies but fat. It doesn't matter to me so long as they have a nice face and a nice personality. Not trying to pass myself off as not shallow, but I don't think body matters to girls as much as guys think it does. You can find a girlfriend so long as you have something offer, whether it's a body, a face, a personality, or money.

Shoulders, no matter how juicy your arms are, thick your back its all about shoulders and waist to shoulder ratio.

By having that even if you are smaller you look more aesthetic than fridge boys.

But also comes with disadvatage, you will more likely be weaker on deadlifts and squats unlike guys built like brick wall.

t. Having amazing shoulder to waist ratio and 1 plate ohp.

>Not trying to pass myself off as not shallow
>It doesn't matter to me so long as they have a nice face
totally not shallow and vapid

>traps
>glutes
>forearms
>upper back
>delts
>long head of tricep
>rear delt