What's this board opinion on intermitent fasting to burn fat

What's this board opinion on intermitent fasting to burn fat.

Fuck off Greg.

It only burns fat as a tool for eating less food. There aren't any real benefits aside from that.
Just eat less

Tren hard eat clen...
Tren ace and clenbuterol

Works.
Increases hgh, lh and test levels in non-obese males.

Regardless..

Pretty nice desu famalam

Bump

not only works, it also gives incredible mental clarity.

it's only bad for cardio.

it works. extended juice fasting works best, but for your purposes IM is good

Mental clarity? You guys don't get hangry?

I only get hungry if I "wake up" my stomach with some food first. so I just don't eat anything until 4pm-5pm.

I can lift, work fine, especially since it's much easier to focus when you're not in the digesting haze/post-meal laziness. cardio is harder than usual, though.

I don't do the coffee trick, btw. water only for me.

>there are fitness "gurus" making thousands of dollars by telling people to skip breakfast

IF works well with cardio if you want to quickly induce ketosis as you'll have nothing in the tank to begin with.

This is only short term stuff though..

its awesome with cardio, just not until ur fat adapted.

IF is GOAT for cutting and keeping muscle mass while cutting.

Third paragraph. That's all I have.

Does taking bcaas ruin your fast?

>Good for willpower
>Good for staying focused
>Good for glucose levels
>Good for work ethic
>Good for bank balance

How the fuck is fasting good for staying focused and mental clarity if my stomach hurts because I haven't eaten? That tends to be a little distracting.

The mind can be trained to override and ignore bodily responses if given conditioning to them.

Not him but using this logic, couldn't you just "train your mind to override" whatever the fuck issue you are having? If you have bad anythung on your bs list, just condition your mind to override it.

Sounds like you are brosciencing hard af right now. But hey, maybe you just trained your mind to override sound advice. Congrats.

no

Can I ignore the need to sleep to? That sounds more useful.

You could, doesn't mean you won't suffer negative effects from it (hallucinations, low energy, etc.)

Works for me.
I've been going on daily 16/8 cycle for 2 months now. 71kg, 180cm, 15% bf. Test up from 10.4 to 15.1 nmol/l. Could be better tho.
I used to get hangry very easily back when I was trying to eat more. I started doing IF a day or two to week just to reduce my hangryness and it worked great. Before I was losing my shit when I missed my meal by 30 minutes, now I can go without eating for a day or more easily. First half of the day without eating causes me no stress and the second half of stuffing myself with all the good shit feels twice as good.
Pretty much this You can do that with anything as long as your basic needs are covered in the long run. Trying to eliminate sleep is like being an anorexic - if you get good enough at it it'll kill you. Fasting is adapting to a different cycle. Using sleep as an analogy it would be adapting to a different sleeping like everyman or biphasic cycle.

I stopped feeling that after about a fortnight of IF.

I also gave up on doing IF while bulking because it's near fucking impossible to jam all the food I need to eat (especially consdering I need to take it to work in the mornings) into my mouth in 8 hours. Might be placebo but I'm noticing this mental clarity everyone's talking about.

>posting the image without the guy's weener