Best cut of steak is always ribeye.
If you're on a cut just eat less of it.

wait bump I'm curious too

New York Strip

Like a ribeye but less chewy fat

This.

Medium rare NY strip is god tier.

Prime rib

bone in ribeye is correct. the second best cut is a tri tip.

flank steak comes in third (and is probably the best for a cut, desu), and is fourth. everything else is overrated.

I got a couple of inside round steaks on sale. Reeeal lean – like, no marbling whatsoever, just meat. Pretty shit as far as cuts, pretty good for a cut tho.

ny strip? because it has less chewy fat?

are you fucking retarded? the fat cap on the new york strip is exclusively visceral fat. The ny strip isnthe most overrated cut there is. fuckin casual

You cut that part off, dickhead. It's not as marbled as a ribeye.

Enjoy your fucked up arteries and butthole cancer.

awwww, shit. That steak looks mighty fucking fine.

tonight i made a fucking miracle of a meal - i cooked mushrooms and onions together in a pan with a splash of soy sauce. i rubbed some chopped garlic on the side of a strip loin, and put it in the pan with the mushrooms/onions. cooked that shit until it was rare, and goddamn it was one savoury beast without any added sauce or butter.

>The ny strip isnthe most overrated cut there is.

Nah, bro. That would be the filet.

would have gone olive oil instead of the soy sauce, myself but sounds delish

it's not steak if it's not New York Strip. ribeye tastes too sweet, and fattie. it's like you're not even eating meat

olive oil would be good too, but the soy is good for a cut. makes the mushrooms/onions savory as fuck

OP, I came here just to tell you I had to read this four times to understand what the fuck you were saying.

You're a retard then

>Admiring to autism.

Bloody peasants

Kangaroo.

Uncut

Fillet, very little fat. Or Sirloin, loads of fat but it's usually all in one strip that you can easily cut off.

chateaubriand

>tfw have 700$ free money at the end of every month but I still just eat pork shoulder steaks(5bucks per kilogram) and have never bought real steak for myself

The macros are insane though, like 130cal 20g protein per 100g.

I like filet mignon

good shit

buy half a cow cut out the filet meat and cut 4 slices off every day for a week or two, whatever you haven't eaten you freeze.

good shit.

also you have half a cow to do whatever else you want with.

medallion steak

pic related

>cutting off the fat

my man

Had some of this last night, fucking fantastic

mhmm, the fat just ruins the consistency that you worked for when you were cooking it

absolutely, the steak isn't tender if you have to spend 10 minutes chewing fat.

L-lewd!

subhuman trash

mah niggas

>I prefer to spend half an hour eating the crusts of my steak when I could just eat the steak and feel how tender it is in my mouth and get a semistiffy

A big one?

As for me I absolutely love ribeye. Just a matter of taste, go with what you like. Big chunk of meat, lots of veggies, everything else optional.

>ITT babbys that don't know how to cook fat on their steaks and just leave raw strips of fat

>fat becomes less chewy when you cook it

>I have never cooked the fat strip on a steak

teach me beef master sempai

Literally just hold the fat strip against the hot pan for a minute after your steak has finished cooking. You'll render the fat and make it tasty. It's like the difference between undercooked and crispy bacon. Undercooked bacon is chewy and disgusting. Crispy bacon is heavenly.

Why dya wanna eat fat on a steak? Fatty cuts are for stewing, braising and the like
If you're buying a cut of steak to eat as is then you aren't buying it for the fat

>spend 10 minutes chewing fat
>this autist literally munches away on gristle for 10 minutes

Isn't the best steak also the best for cutting? AKA sirloin steak?
not only it melts in your mouth, it has basically no fat if you cut it

>tfw managed to do a perfect medium.rare(more to the rare side though)
>felt like cumming every time I put it in the mouth

The one that doesn't include a huge baked potato and a slice of apple pie.

Tenderloin > sirloin

> t. tinned meat eater

Literally wut

Tenderloin is more consistant in texture and thus more easily flavoured
Serve in a red wine jus with mushrooms and thick cut chips alongside

How do you eat your steak Veeky Forums?

Medium rare
I hate gelatinous steak

If you have the chance try whale steak, it's really good.

Medium rare is the correct answer.

medium