Bought height increasing insoles to see whether height made a difference

>bought height increasing insoles to see whether height made a difference
>went from 5'9 to maybe 5'11
>I don't have to look up at some women anymore
>People talk with me
>Confidence so high I want to laugh during conversation

Niggers this shit is game-changing, and it can't be acquired at a gym. Do yourself a favor and buy this shit, it works

sorry little guy couldnt hear u down there

and then you take your shoes off and they see youre a fraud

You'll be in bed at that point

Based on another anons recommendation I bought one of these.
I'm already 6'0", always wanted to be 6'2".
I am unstoppable, I move the bar up.

who the fuck leaves their shoes on until they are in bed? seems vary unpractical

at 5'9'' you shouldnt have had to look up at most women anyway. if you cant get girls at whats basically average, you might be lackin elsewhere man....

Whatever you gotta do to maximize your sexual value

Americans.

>walk in the door
>kick off shoes
>she's now looking over the top of your head

lol

>5"9
>Average

Even if you're successful, you'll get up in the morning to go to the fridge or something and have to put your pajamas and last night's footwear back on before heading to the kitchen/showing her the door.

5'10 is average in america

if people look at your feet while using them wont it look weird?

Nope, can confirm that's it's not. As long as you're not compensating like 4+ inches, it's fine

Don't get these, I have 1/2" ones and they fuck up certain shoes like Converse.

I'm a 6'4" dude and height envy dudes make me feel.

No matter how much you guys envy me, god knows I too have subjects in which I come up short.

For everyone's sake, I sincerely hope your methods work and you reach your desired height.

I'm 6"0 and I got these exact boots in the image, they make me 6"2 no height increasing soles required and they look quite nice.

except everyone else wears shoes too

Not OP, but you still got laid at that point.

But breh, im already 5'11.65" and nobody talk to me

What about these ?
Same effect, right ?

>all I wanna do is room a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom

I've heard it's painfully obvious if someone is wearing these. Short arms, etc.

I'm 6'2". Can I wear these without becoming a gravity well of pussy?

americans apparently wear their shoes in the house and literally dont take them off unless they're showering or getting into bed. they seem to like bringing in the dusty shit from the outside world all over their house.

nigga our streets are paved with fucking gold, course we don't take our shoes off

yea it only works if your a manlet with long arms/big hands and a long torso/short legs

or else you look like the compensating manlet you really are

Good thing, I'm the OP, so not exactly manlet manlet, but my long arms rescue me for once

I'm 6 ft tall and used to wear these. They aren't worth the hassle. They are extremely uncomfortable to wear and can only wear them with certain shoes.

lol........... Thinking america is a good country to live for most people.

Underrated, keked

I agree that they don't fit all shoes, but uncomfortable? I think they're pretty comfy and cushion-y

Me. Only time I'm not wearing shoes is in bed, when I'm putting on a different pair of shoes, or in the shower.

>6'5"
>32 inseam
I don't need these, but I qualify

Don't you change your shoes in a gym locker where others guys can see you?

Is that you, OP?

fuck off rdj

not going to lie, these are amazing with my business suit and shoes
im 5'4, went up to 5'6 and my confidence is through the roof

this, i'm 6' barefoot but i wear shoes that add 1.5" along with 1.5" insoles

the difference between the two heights is night and day in the UK desu, 6' is really nothing special but 6'2"+ is when the massive confidence boost and feelings of grandeur kick in

i don't feel like i'm frauding that bad since half the lads i know wear giant timberland boots to boost their height, normies are catching on that height is a big deal

I'm thinking about using these as well

Fucking tired of being 6'5" in the land of lankets

I would rather everyone know I'm 5'9 than deal with the shame of anyone finding out I use lifts. are you really such a fucking beta faggot that 2" in height will make girls want to be with you? I have never had a problem getting laid, even when I was skelly.

That includes mexicans. Move to any white area and youre short

>move to any white area and you're short under 6'

fixed.

>be 5'6
>purposely do NOTHING to increase my weight
>even go so far to focus on squats and deadlifts to potentially reduce my height

why you ask? Because fuck you thats why. I am the manlet that doesnt care about learning or not learning, I want to lift more, not talk to women lol.

>move to any white area and you're short

this is the truth

in his lack of wishing to learn, he in turn learned

good job user

red wings or wolverines ?

>americans apparently wear their shoes in the house and literally dont take them off unless they're showering or getting into bed
saying shit like that makes me doubt you've ever been in america.

>Being so insecure about yourself you resort to high heels like a girl.

could you get any more beta?

6'1 no shoes. But on my boots and I'm damn near 6'3 not lanket eathier
>feels good

This is evolution. The shorties are adapting to an environment that threatens their likelyhood of reproduction. Soon only the smartest manlets will reproduce, and there will be an ultra-intelligent breed of little humans who will innevitably outsmart and conquer us.

>Tfw already 181cm
>Don't need that Cuck shit
Haha fag

Not that guy but those are red wings.

Bongs are all manlets, Stop talking shit

let the manlet uprising commence

My God, you're pathetic. Wait till you have to take those off

Are you basing this off of something or just speaking out of your ass? I know literally no one who does this

I take mine off after I get inside..

red wings iron rangers

>manlets are so desperate to be real men that they resort to wearing painfully obvious high heels
>manlet actually think women aren't going to bail once they see that you're 3 inches shorter than you pretended you were

Kek.