Is natty lifting just the ultimate cuck?

is natty lifting just the ultimate cuck?

Every natty lifter starts out delusional about what he can realistically attain and then after a year or 2 of lifting when progressive overload stops he realises everyone who has an impressive physique is on roids.

The question is do you keep on being a natty cuck or do you roid?

Pros/Cons of steroid use thread

You roid. Happens to everyone. All your fav youtubers will go down the same path, even though most of em already have

He looks gross

If you're lifting to gain size then it's a step that you will eventually take.

I'm an oldfag that did several cycles over the course of 3 years, but I haven't used anything stronger than creatine and coffee for the past 8 years. During those 3 years I tried almost every steroid and hormone that was available; test, tren, orals, hgh, etc.

I'm only 5'7" and I competed at 222 lbs with bodyfat in low single digits. I never placed higher than third, I was broke from spending every penny on food and gear, I never went anywhere because I couldn't take my steroids with me and I panicked everytime I lost a pound, and lifting became more of a chore than being something I enjoyed.

I was shooting 100mg npp/ 150mg test prop into my thigh when I looked in my bathroom mirror and realized how fucking stupid I looked. I looked like a miserable putz with my bulk-season moon-face and being significantly heavier than you're supposed to be, even if it's muscle and not fat, really feels like shit. So I stopped taking gear and now I lift because I enjoy it.

I have no regrets, I'm still a lean 190lbs without gear, and I might go on a trt dose if or when I feel I need it. Steroids work, that's the real reason they're illegal.

pros:

it helps vain little bitch boys feel better about their tiny penis

cons:

it deludes vain little bitch boys into thinking they're hot shit thus turning them into insufferable shit headed little bitch boys

I'd be happy with what is achievable natty.
You don't need anything more for looks or everyday performance, so I don't see a reason to roid unless I'd have low testosterone.

Serious question here bud

Do you think the concept of androgen receptor resistance is a real thing? Gains have been really hard since I came off a really modest test ""cycle""

I'm not that guy from above, but I would imagine you would become more less sensitive the more you take, just like any other type of drug. If you have increased your dosage and still seeing this effect it's probably something with the receptors.

Rich ?

looking like that is like the fit version of being obese

from other thread

I've been contemplating steroids for years. But then I thought, then I thought again. What's the point? By being reliant on gear all your life, you pretty much ensure you will never live the normie mold of settling down, having a wife and kids, and growing old with people you love. All these bodybuilders(Christian Guzman, Rich Piana, Matt Ogus, probably 90% of the amateur bodybuilding scene) are getting cheated on and dumped by chicks who realize such a life isn't sustainable, that they would rather have a rich guy with comfy and well paying job. Jeff Seid will never be loved by another human being because he's just an narcissistic faggot. Even Zyzz said he would settle down and hop off when he reached 27 because when you get older trying to be aesthetic is just pathetic. Then there are those that say they can hop off whenever they want. But then their test levels are fucked and they will have boobs and a wrinkled body and be tired and low test for the rest of their lives.

Do whatever you want with your body. But just think about how many people who took gear are actually successful and aren't just some loser has-beens. Don't expect to parlay your success into becoming Arnold Schwarzenegger, he is one of millions of retarded gearheads. think about the rest who are retarded construction workers, club bouncers, grocery stockers and would much rather have gone to university and made 80k a year off an easy engineering job and had a lovely wife and kids.

is that you Jimmy boy?

Roiders basically attract the same kind of shitty people: people looking for the easy way out, fun and pleasure at any cost, short-sighted and impulsive behavior etc etc.

Roid abuse can later on in life affect your liver and heart function, not to mention lead to premature aging, balding and increase the chances for cancer.

It's pretty much why most of the new roid abusers are in fact teenagers, since they think they're too healthy and perfect and will never be affected by any of the problems that come with roid abuse, that is until it's too late.

In the end it just comes down to if you're willing to take the risk and spend the money to feed Your self perception. All it boils down to what your priorities and values in life are. Plenty of people get away with roid abuse just as many as those who die for it, the choice is yours.

scooby no

I've known a few guys who had noticeably good physiques without roids. They were all short.

If you're over about 5'11", you can look 'fit', but you'll never look huge, ripped, and cut without roids.

But fuck that. I'm content with just staying low fat (~12%) and reasonably strong. I stopped all lifting a few months ago and I'm really starting to feel it. I get injured more easily and I can't move and lift things around me with ease.

Honestly, it just makes sense.

Keep in mind, different chemicals build different tolerances at different speeds (doing LSD doses in closer proximity than 3 days will build significant tolerance for some people), DMT (hours), weed (weeks), etc.

Even alcohol is something most people build a tolerance for.

This happens with lot of psychedelics.

This

>die for it

Why offer advise.

There are very little negative health effects of roids, if we're talking a fucking test E cycle.

There's also very little reason to do them. Most people roid to look DYEL. This is beyond stupid.

For the people that roid to looked roided, I mean shit, desu, it's unattractive.

Don't roid unless you want to compete (end of discussion)

I believe masT when he says this is still natty and i will achieve it.

if you want to look attractive, heavy roiding is not the way to go. most women do not want men with physiques like that in the OP

if you're gay on the other hand it might be worth it

Lol ok champ
Report back in a year and let us know how it went

>because when you get older trying to be aesthetic is just pathetic.
I agree with everything you said except this

What are you trying to get from lifting?
>Look real good
Roid
>Look good, but want a sense of righteousness (based mostly around proper organ function)
Don't roid
>Lift the heaviest shit ever
Roid
>Reliably be able to lift things after being away from the gym (like when travelling or SHTF)
Don't roid
>Enjoy making insecure natty lifters mad
Roid
>Enjoy making insecure roiders mad
Exist

>If you're over about 5'11", you can look 'fit', but you'll never look huge, ripped, and cut without roids.
You dumb. It just takes longer.

Do you really think you will be happy if you have a good job and the girl want you because you have a good job?
She spend her youth fucking chads while you were studying and learned while she laughed about that little nerd... which was actually you.
And then you realize she just choosed you because she needed a provider after sucking hundred of dicks and her biological clock is running out of time.

most people can get some really great, really substantial gains that they'll keep with a few short cycles, orals or test, doesn't matter. the problem is that you'll probably always want more, because being on, lifting while you're on, feels fucking great.

if you can stop after those few cycles and be happy with the gains you made (that you'll keep) that you couldn't make naturally, then they're not so bad.

I honestly think people who want to look like OPs pic have serious body image issues.

Like can't you be content with just being a normal dude in pretty good shape? If you lift regularly and watch your diet you're literally better off than 99% of humanity.

At a certain point it takes over your image and it's just like wow look at that guy I'll bet all he does is lift and look at himself in the mirror. It's not endearing.

>that core
damn nigga.

But where is the line for "body image issues"?
Serious question.

when you feel the need to roid because you're not where you want to be.

>settling down, having wife and kids
Sure, have kids when the time comes but don't work your ass off and settle down with some used up 30 yo woman just because society told you to.

Wanting to be a wageslave and get a wife so she can divorce rape the hell out of you is bluepill mentality my friend. Just another cog in our post-(((feminism))) society.

I'm at about 2.5 years now. Sure the progress is slowing but I still get compliments and women still spill their spaghetti. I want to be able to laugh in the face of dyel fags if they ever accuse me of taking gear. That plus the body dysmorphia set in ages ago. I can't tell what is and isn't big now.

think of chestbrah. he still thinks he's young and aesthetic and can go to raves even though he's over 30 now. dude is just a loser who fucks trannies and clings to the past because his only claim to fame is his dead brother.

I don't know. I thought on it for a bit. I'd have to say when obsession with the body image becomes a detriment to other areas of life, most objectively health. Subjectively, social life, personality.
I'm trying to think of a better abnormal psychology/philosophy definition because the DSM a shit.

This. I admire those guys who become absolute monsters, but it just isn't for me.

I mean if you get to the point where you've been lifting for a while and making solid gains and feel that you need to use a drug to get bigger it's time to do some serious introspection.

That's pretty much the line I guess

>Chestbrah
>loser
He makes a decent income (probably six figures) and his life consists of lifting, partying/traveling, and selling his own clothing. But since he's 30 all of a sudden he has to cut that out and get a 9-5 desk job like every other wagecuck? Yeah fuckin right.

You guys are fuckin brainwashed if you don't think Chestbrah has a better life than the vast majority of 30 year old single guys. Fuck your social norms, do what you wanna do.

Trying to be aesthetic doesn't mean acting like Chestbrah

>Fag hats earrings and memetats are aesthetic
if that's true aesthetics is fucking goony at all ages.

Are we really going to ignore the fucking zombie in the background

>If you use roids you MUST abuse them and become 330 lbs mass monsters that exist only to be big
>It's impossible to cycle once or twice a year
>TRT will kill you

Hey look a fucking idiot

it's just colossus

yeah, asshole

Makes sense, only thing that seems fuzzy is "bigger." Help me out here.
What's the problem with wanting to be big? Strength is great, but size is an "image" of strength, which can be helpful (getting laid, scaring away dipshits who like to fight) because it doesn't require actual proof. I'd say obsession with size, but then I'm back at the qualify/quantify problem (when does the habit of size become an unhealthy obsession).
What is too big? (pretty sure I have this answer)

>the beautiful ones
Chestbrah is a concerning sign of human extinction

You realize most chads are natties with good faces, right? They also get a good education so they can take care of their father's company when he's gone.

>Chestbrah has a better life than the vast majority of 30 year old single guys.
yes
>>Chestbrah has a better life than the vast majority of 30 year old guys.
no

Why would i want to look like a fucking balloon man when i have a shirt on ??

Yeah he does lol.

You're the type of guy who feels "incomplete" without a steady girlfriend. It's a beta tendency that you should get rid of ASAP.

Or change your program.

I got world-class in one lift in just a year.

I'm not genetically gifted.
I didn't juice.
My diet wasn't the best at times because I have money constraints.
I didn't sleep more than 6 hours a night (except a weekend) that whole time.

Man, knowing that I could do what I could naturally while being juiced would feel so hollow. I know where I'm at now and am so glad that I didn't decide to juice for that reason.

not him but Chestbrah is one of the most insecure people on our planet. makes sense though since he literally lives in the shadow of his little brother kek

>zyzz

nothing will happen in a year because.
a body like that is achievable if you have good genetics and a serum natty lvl of 850-1100 and 8 years of hard work or so.
then again you're a retard and think your can hit the natty limit in a year.
you probably havent been lifting long and should be quiet.

Have fun being infertile.
Then again, I suppose a lot of men who go to the gym to lift, start off wanting a girlfriend and then give up when they realize their physique will not make up for their shortcomings in their personality.

In a way you could say that those who roid are those who deluded themselves into thinking that being strong will make up for the rest.

So I guess being infertile is the least of the worries.

Dude I sincerely doubt he makes a six figure income. I could buy that he does well for himself (thinking like 60k+ USD) but seriously what does he do that brings in 100k a year. A lot of top people in the fitness industry barely break even from what I've heard. Some make 6 or even 7 figures but even still, a lot of the luxury you see in their videos is rented for the exact purpose of building social media. End rant. Guess I'd just really like to see how much guys like him, Seid, and Bradley Martyn make.

Latsbro's brother is a 10/10 chad, is that why he works everything but his core? He's super insecure and does meme workouts to compensate?

They both work out

Super muscular bodies arent that aesthetic to me to be quite honest. Yeah Arnolds physique is incredible but its not sometime I want. I say the most aesthetic physique that I want to aim for is in the range of the Chinese Weightlifting team.

While I get that some of them roid since they are Olympians, their basic underlying physique is not that hard to achieve.

Don't call me beta because I want a family and children. Check your priorities, 30 is too old to still be partying and fucking sluts. Fuck your lay count, quality over quantity

To each their on
I can see the appeal of both

ask arnold, frank zane, the rock, calum von moger, etc.. if they "regret roiding hur de durr"

yeah i am sure they all regret it so bad. ahh the life they could have lived, right?

fuck off natty cucks, stay beta

wow look at arnold. man he shouldnt have roided and became mr olympia and the worlds most famous bodybuilder, that way he would have a career, and kids, and live to old age, and not lose his hair.... wait oh fuck

no shit, but latsbro has literal holocaust stomach when his brother is thicc as fuck in the core.

>30 is too old to still be partying and fucking sluts.
Hahaha, 30 is only as old as you let it be man. Of course your mom's gonna nag you to get married but do whatever the flying fuck you wanna do, that's my point.

You're acting like Chestbrah has a bad life because he's not following the typical path of wagecuck->marriage at 27->kids. He's doing what the fuck makes him happy, as should you.

If you're ready to throw in the towel and settle down then by all means go ahead and do it, but don't shame others who don't follow suit.

omg itds anadah hawlocauwst

Then we'll call you beta for getting mad on the internet and feeling the need to justify your values/denigrating a stranger's on a Finnish competitive goat castrating fansite.

>accept this fact
>enjoy lifting anyway
>rep 400+ lbs for more than 5 reps regularly
>nobody can accuse you of being not natty because you look meh

He's in AUS, $60k USD is six figures over there

>Every natty lifter starts out delusional about what he can realistically attain
but that is just wrong fucktard stop projecting your own retardedness on to others

dont mind him. he is the nerd loser fag who gets bullied eagerly awaiting his used goods trainwrecked-pussy at age 30, when he is at his "peak desirability" for used up sluts who wanna settle down.

nope it's completely true. unless you think natties get all pumped up eager to look like shit and be average.

WOO LETS GO TO THE GYM AND LOOK ORDINARY!!!! FUCK YEA BRAH!!!

Not him.
But there is absolutely nothing more pathetic than someone who hangs on to the party life past 25 or so.

There simply comes a point where you cannot be taken seriously anymore. If you think it's more important to fuck worthless bitches that spread their legs open to anyone, then you really belong in that category. Because you are pathetic.

Being a man is actually building a legacy either by knowledge, working hard, having a family, etc. Anything else is pointless and will only make you look like a boy.

Basically, you're so beta you don't even know you're beta.
You think that by behaving like a dog who fucks any bitches it see's is something worth aspiring to.

>Being aesthetic and 30 means you have to go to raves
>Being 30 and aesthetic means you have to fuck trannies

You forgot that waaaaaay too many women are into the "heroin addict" body that comes from bench, situps, and eating only 1K calories a day. It's society's weird views on how musculature "should" look.

Is there any actual legal substitutes for any type of PED (and I mean any, DNP, test, anavar, HGH, tren, you name it), that actually work and aren't a total waste of money? I've found the general consensus to be "if it works, its illegal", but I'm wondering if there is at least something somewhere that breaks that golden rule?

this is what happens when you skip head day

I meant living the "aesthetic lifestyle" zyzz created. the aesthetic movement of partying, steroids, and party drugs was meant for young men, not old tryhards like chestbrah

*tips fedora* go back to pol and spam frog posts about how every fedora wearing obese neckbeard like yourself deserves a government assigned breeding woman

>"fuck yeah i am gonna go to the gym and buy these retarded supplements and routines to look like a heroin addict!!!"

no. they all think they are gonna look like zyzz and jeff seid, or whoever their favorite youtube natty is

keep posting that as he's pounding teenage pussy while you are sitting on the internet getting butthurt at him?

Those guys are one in a million. Probably more.
I'm sure zyzz and every other guy out there who've been fucked by roids would do it all over again lel.

If there was we would all know about it and be doing it.
10/10
you wouldn't?

Prove me wrong.

Prove me that anyone takes those "men" seriously. Just look at Jersey Shore and you'll see there is nothing more pathetic than a man who cannot grow up.

I mean this guy did this natty, I'd be more than happy with this.

post examples of people being "fucked by roids" because what you are describing is completely retarded. as is zyzz combining COCAINE ADDICTION with a SAUNA with retarded amounts of trenbolone

>as chestbrah is balls deep in some 9/10 college slut, all that's on his mind is why some obese neckbeards on /pol/ won't "take him seriously"

You can still be aesthetic without doing all that other shit. Looking good means I can fuck whoever I want regardless of how old I am
nah nigga I'm gay why would I want to fuck a tranny

Yeah, I forgot you cannot think beyond pussy.

Just how exactly is this not living your life being controlled by pussy if all you do is think about the next slut to fuck?

You're too beta to understand I suppose. Some people just aspire to actually become someone.

>believes masT's natty troll
>says others don't lift

Hang yourself

>my opinions are fact
>everyone must follow a certain life path or else they are pathetic
If everyone thought like this then we would all be a average joes living in the suburbs.

No celebrities, no musicians, no athletes, no entertainers, no fitness icons, no innovators, just a society full of wageslaves like China. Maybe that's what's best for you but some of us have better things to do than live up to other people's ideals for the sake of fitting in.

Not him.
But there is absolutely nothing more pathetic than someone who hangs out on anonymous imageboards trying to seem better than the other anons.

There simply comes a point where you cannot be taken seriously anymore. If you think it's more important to blather on about your virtues on the internet, but not to a person's face at the gym, then you really belong in that category. Because you are pathetic.

Being a man is actually building a legacy either by knowledge, working hard, having a family, etc. Anything else is pointless and will only make you look like a boy. But like most things, if you say you are, you aren't. If you say you're crazy, you're probably not. If you say that you are a lady, you are not. If you have to say that you are alpha, you sure as hell are not. Because what you are is what you do. And all we know you for is talk.

Basically, you're so beta you don't even know you're beta.
You think that projecting an image of your own personal grandiose image of WHAT IS A MAN is something worth aspiring to.

Fixed it.

Creatine is pretty much the only legal supplement that basically carries the logic "If you use this, you WILL be bigger+stronger than had you not used this". It's been heavily studied, unlike most legal supplements/drugs. All that said, the difference is marginal. Taking DMAA pre-workout apparently has legs, but it may be illegal now. Definitely banned in commercial pre workout supplements.

>a famous fitness celebrity making 6 figures + sells his own branded shit, + fucks prime pussy whenever he wants just by taking his shirt off, is not "someone"

No celebrity, no musician, no athlete, no entertainers, no fitness icons, no innovators could exist without the work of hardworking men.

If everyone was too busy focusing on parties and fucking, there would be nothing getting done. So, if you have people to look up to, it's because they're resting on the shoulders of giants.

>implying you can't both be someone and fuck bitches
Life isn't all about absolutes you know

>You're too beta to understand I suppose. Some people just aspire to actually become someone.
Holy shit, the irony. You're the guy who's saying that he should be another nobody with a regular job raising a family, but then you imply that Chestbrah is a nobody and that what he does isn't out of the ordinary for a 30 year old.

I think we've come full circle here.

i do believe masT is a troll but that body is achievable natty you fucking sperg minus the vascularity. ive been lifting since high school and know guys who seriously lifted since high school bulked until they were 23 then cut and looked like that. also that angle makes him look bigger than he is.
never gonna make it

Use google bro lmao. Thanks for proving my point anyways.

Also your heroes like arny and stal are lucky to be alive. They're lucky they didn't fucking die getting heart surgery multiple times because their hearts were fucked from steroids.
wdytwa.jpeg

You don't have to be a fucking abuser. Heavy steroid use has cons, light use really doesn't, like just test and nothing else or something, as long as you get even some light cardio in once in a fucking while.

yea he is just butthurt and jealous that he cant get pussy while chestbrah roids and is a famous slayer legend who also makes more money than he ever will

Natural lifting when you do all the prerequsuite work before roiding and educate yourself early on in life. Also natural lifting in between cycles to clean your system and try to maintain a physique.
>But no natty lifter really looks impressive at all.

So here's the ultimate question that this mini-thread has revolved around: are you gonna be an alpha who gives no fucks (Chestbrah in this situation is unironically considered "alpha" since he's breaking social norms, but dude's a bit awkward) or the bitter beta who lashes out at those who don't follow the narrative?

Some of you have outed yourselves as wagecucks/beta providers, and that's fine because society needs those, but know your place. You're not better than somebody for simply doing what you've been told to do from birth

>Use google bro lmao.

like this bro lmao?

All of them will die and be forgotten, whereas some people are actually working for something bigger than themselves.

There really is no point arguing on this thread because all of you believe you'll be the next grand work out guru who makes in the 6 figures.

It's all good, you can all circle jerk about how amazing you are posting on here about the handful of men that manage to pull both.