One chance at life

>one chance at life
>5'10"

I can't fucking take this anymore please someone just kill me. No matter how much I lift or work out I will never be not a manlet and will always be looked down upon LITERALLY by women and taller guys.

Two more inches were all I needed jdimsa

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=sapient vs sentient
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honest question
is 5'11.3 manlet?

Hey fuck you at least you're not down here at 5'9"

5'10" has always been king of manlets.

You're not a manlet but you had better have a good face or you're fucked.

>one chance at life
>5'10"

>penis less than 12 inches
>can't do advanced math
>back isnt perfectly straight

JUST

i'm 6' tall

girls under 5'5" prefer shorter (than me) guys, i've found. girls over 5'5" prefer taller

girls over 6' prefer black guys

oh shit meant to put

>6 feet

not 5'10 lol

Stop worrying about shit you can't change. Change things you can, and maximize what you've got. Someday when you're old you're not going to believe you betrayed yourself with pointless whining about what you aren't, when the world was yours for the taking.

>one chance at life
>small dick

I can't fucking take this anymore please someone just kill me. No matter how much I lift or work out I will never be not have a small dick and will always be laughed upon LITERALLY by women and other guys.

Two more inches were all I needed jdimsa
[spoiler]at least im 6,3[/spoiler]

5'9, 7 inch dick, been in two long term relationships with 8.5/10 girls, ended only because I'm a cheater.

Get game and you'll be fine.

>he thinks height compensates

LITERALLY makes ur dink look smaller lmao

No point having a dingus at all if women disregard you as a shortling

I just made this fresh OC

wtf i love women now

This
Whenever I ask about height chicks say it's not that important unless you're a freak at 4 feet tall or 7 feet tall

Everyone has an excuse why they're not successful romantically, either they're too short, too tall, too thin, too fat, too poor, to whatever the fuck, people justify it.

You're slightly over average for a white male mate, no-one's going to think you're short.

5'8 Manlet with a cute face reporting in.

Never have any issue with girls. Never felt insecure about height. Feels good man.

Forgot to add, that generally it's not a single reason that you're not being successful, at least partially that a lot of people here like to claim that there's some group of supermen who don't do fuck all and are highly functioning in their lives while also having the sex lives of a full blown sex addict. It's silly, and it's not reality.

Find things in life that make you happy outside getting laid, because at most, basing your happiness off other people means you're happy while they're around, and miserable when they're not, but more likely just means you're insecure and unhappy when they're not around

That's cause they don't want to hurt your fee fees little guy

5'10 is still taller than most average women out there, still means you can feel masculine and dominant in a relationship. I'm 5'10 and i've seen a lot of short guys in a relationship with short women or women their height, they seem happy. I think you should stop overanalyzing your body, You seem young and there's much more to life than how tall you are.

Haven't you had enough of these stale memes?

coping manlet detected

seriously why do you even try? society HATES you and wants you dead because your bones didn't grow long enough

That's because they don't know how 5'9 actually looks in real life.

bro heres a simple 3 step plan for u:
>go babolimp mode
>get smull asian gf
>hehe ty man

LMAO@All the pathetic manlets trying to cope. As a tall guy let me tell you what girls hate the most: short guys.
Of course face to face she´ll tell she don´t care because she doenst want to be seen as whore but
deep down every women hates manlets. (5´11 and shorter)

>tfw 5'11 1/2

Kill yourself my dude.
t. 5 incher

>One chance in life
>6.7 inch dick
>5'11

ehh not so bad I do what I want and not afraid of anything

>one chance at life
>182.5cm
>that's 5'11.8"

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR I WAS SO CLOSE FUCK WHY DID I HAVE TO BE A FUCKING MANLET

>one chance at life
>187cm
>Good,good
>17cm benis
>Nice
>Wide shoulders, small waist
>Okay!
>Ugly as shit with huge forehead

>Tfw 5'9.5 but an 8 inch dick

You're almost me.

I have all of the same things but narrow shoulders and a nice enough face

Shoulders can be fixed with lifting I guess

>One chance in life
>White
>6'6"
>Good frame
>Muscular (With little effort)
>Face a bit girly but I can hide it with a beard
>18cm benor

I'm okay with this...

If you need to ask, yes you are a manlet. Between 5'9 and 6'0 manlet is a state of mind.

>One chance at life

>185cm
>good looking
>Smart
>19cm penis

Still unhappy as a motherfucker and all i want is to get laid but im unable to
fml

>1 chance at life
>170cm
>small beniz
>cleft palate

JUST

5'10 isn't even bad, that's ideal for a good amount of girls. Hell thats taller than the average male. But I live around a lot of hispanics and most of them are 5'5

>one (1) chance at life
>5'5"
I hope this is bait.

>one chance at life
>5'7.5

>One chance at life
>5'9" manlet
>Decent facial aesthetics with a strong jawline and big chin
>Deep voice
>Thick neck
>Always had a naturally large upper body so big shoulders come easily
>Shy
>Poorfag

Could be worse - at least I can work on shyness and being a poorfag (in college atm for physical therapy). Thank goodness I have semi decent genetics or I'd be totally fucked.

>tfw 6'5 (almost 6'6)
>towering over everyone everywhere i go, but not tall enough to be considered a carnival freak
>feels fucking great
>start going to a new vegetarian place
>when i wait in line there at lunch usually see a random guy as tall as me, some times even two guys of similar height to me
>the special feel of superiority i have evaporates for that moment and i literally weel average as fuck, feel terrible as fuck, always thought that seeing other tall guys would be cool but i hated it
what the fuck, why are there so many tallfags all the sudden, i always took my height for granted, but now that i exprience the "average height" feel it feels terrible, how the fuck can you averagelets go on knowing you will never (literally) stick out and enjoy the superiority that comes with it?

Would love to have a cleft palate desu

:D WHy?

My life is not all that bad though. I dont have gf but I sometimes get lucky when im on mdma. Job is good, friends are good. I know im not chad but im definitely not the worst looking guy ever.

>women are shit at judging things, including height

wow no way

>one chance at life
>ONE
>balding at 18

>-1*-1 chance at being sapient in this observable universe
>too intelligent for women

>had a stacked 5'9" friend with godly facial aesthetics
>girls used to flirt with him and tell him how tall he was

Girls see what they want to see.

>tfw 5'11 3/4

>sapient
It's sentient you fucking retard

I'm 5'10 without shoes and measured right to the scalp.

With shoes and a pomp I probably hit just under or about 6' from ground to top of the head.

Fucking phew guys.

Yes

>tfw 6'3" and almost none of the girls I've been with have been taller than 5'6"
Just lol @ manlets who cope by saying girls the same height or marginally shorter than them will get with them
The more you get heightmogged in public the less attractive you are to girls regardless of how tall you are relative to them

Low sentience IQcel detected

>a pomp
Oh my god are you fucking serious? How do you not get laughed out of whichever room you walk into? Shit tier hair, what the fuck is wrong with you?

D-DELETE THIS

better to be king of the manlets than squire of the lanklets

5'9" is the official manlet cut off

If you aren't rocking a 0 fade with a razered in part and long, combed back top pomp, then you're not getting as much pussy as you cold be getting

I fit this and still think it's stupid.

Can I sell my splooge then?

>tfw 5'11.5
>Gf 5'10
Try not being ugly lel

I'm 18 and 6'5 and still growing (My grandfather was over seven foot and I'm apparently going down the same route or something). Finding other tall people is cool, you see eye to eye and all that but feeling that way about it is neurotic as fuck.

I'm 5'5'' and with a BMI of 40 - count yourself lucky. jesus christ you're only 2 inches shorter than the 6ft shit and even then when it comes down to it women don't care because you're still at least above average and you're taller than most women. My only chance is with chicks shorter than me and it works sometimes. Got more attention when I was less fat tho. The only women to tell me I was too short were tall and obese - what a surprise. And online dating isn't for me. God I would love to magically give myself a few inches, but it ain't going to happen and I'm always going to catch shit for something I can't control. But you people? You're fine. You're normal all things considered. Just don't act like an autistic faggot - wow problem solved.

>coping manlet detected

I'm 6'1", but I'm an honest 6'1", unlike the guys exactly my height who tell me the're 6'3". I just think it's silly that someone 4 or 5 inches shorter than me thinks I was ever any less insecure than they are, only about different things.

Insecurity is universal, and universally pointless and self-defeating--unless it's focused on something you can actually change. Unlike height.

Yes and depending on your location it's fairly easy to get selling your seed

Problem is the place I went to wanted me to refrain from sex and fapping a week prior to donation

You are fucking retarded
And have fallen for a complete meme

It's literally all about looks and personality

I have great looks and personality but I'm shy, girls mire the fuck out of me for my face, I'm 5'10 and skinny fat. If I had chad approach confidence I'd get laid all the time. But gfs are comfier anyway

>hurr durr stupid women! what do they know about what they want?

>One chance
>5'5.5
>18cm dick
>Have a gf who is 5'5

Life isn't that bad

google.com/#q=sapient vs sentient
learn the difference you fool

5'10" is best height. Can still look sickeningly good without /fraud/ing but still not a manlet. Enjoy your lottery win.

p-post pics

Lol I'm 5'9 with a qt asian gf who is 5'4 don't worry bro there someone for everyone

There are plenty of men out there at 5'10 who are winning at life yet here you are bitching about a meme on Veeky Forums. Height isn't your problem. The fact that you are a tremendous faggot is.

>5'8"
>7.5" dick
>kv

Not like I'll be using it any time soon

>One chance
>White
>6'0
>16cm (thats about 6 inches for ameritards)
Im just absolutely averageness of men. And that pisses me off. Why couldnt I get 2 more inches to my height or 2 more cm to dick?

You're fine.

Work on everything else. There are uglier and shorter men getting laid every day.

>this is what manlets really believe women think

The ""women"" on girlsaskguys are 13 year olds, of course they think 5'9" is tall

I don't care what stupid women think. I want to be 6'5 to feel better about myself and be intimidating which is not possible for someone under 6'3

6'3" here
Unless you have another bunch of factors going for you, chances are you'll look goofier rather than more intimidating.
When manlets think 6'3", they think huge hunks that also have a proportioned frame and have built a huge amount of muscle mass.
Truth is, most tall men look lankier than they are rather than bigger.

>I want to be intimidating

is this what they refer to as toxic masculinity?

the fact that you get to look down to other people already makes you intimidating to them

Dude just CHILL THE FUCK OUT! Probably less than 1% of the world's population have ever been on Veeky Forums. Of those that have, a small fraction are over 6 foot, and the manlet meme gets peddled for shits and giggles. Come here for the keks man, but don't take any of this shit to heart, because it ain't an accurate representation of societal values, no matter how many people try and portray it as being so. The biggest slayer I've ever met was 5"6, skinny fat and balding. oh, and btw was a full time waiter, didn't give a fuck about anything and was funny as fuck. Jesus, the grills he used to come back with on a weekly basis were fucking staggering. He just played the law of averages and approached anyone he fancied. After 20 rejections were aimed at his impenetrable ego, at least 1 a night would invariably smile back

Not the person you are replying to, but it isn't that intimidating when you weigh the same as most men but are 6'2 instead. Basically, the default position is either slenderman, or a skinnyfat slenderman. Just take a look around you, tall men with sub 12% bodyfat and don't take steroids will always look relatively slender.

>trusting women to know what they actually want
>implying this isn't just internet virtue signalling
>implying any of these roasties would pick a 5'9 guy over a 6'2 chad

why sugar coat it my man? just accept the reality and swear off roasties for life

this

>OP is manlet
>tfw I'm 5'6
FUCK OFF

get a wife dumb ass

OP don't trip dudley. You should probably take a break from Veeky Forums if this post is srs. All you have to do is date a woman shorter than you, which is most of them.

I don't know if I'd call it toxic masculinity, more like just masculinity. Being intimidating means people are less likely to fuck with you, more likely to respect you, and you're more likely to get what you want. I'd say that's an evolutionary desire.

this is true, but most people also don't lift. If you're tall and you bulk and lift you can look good easily.

I'm 6'3 and 190 and I'm not massive hulk but I'm not like slenderman either.

so yeah you're right that just being tall by itself is not necessarily intimidating if you're a skinny dyel

>literally just random numbers you put in excel

>One chance at life
>6'4
Ok

>Small dick
JUST

>Be 6ft
>6'6 fag thinks he can fuck with me
>Break his jaw
Only when nobod challenges you, you have the Illusion of superioty.

Congrats now you're the overcompensating manlet

size (height and mass) has always been an indicator of authority. Why do you think conmen wear lifts?

>Get insulted for No reason
>Not Breaking his jaw
Suck my Dick fag

>tfw sitting in the car shitposting while I build up the strength to go work out
At least I'm 6'5".