Friendly reminder that COSS is going to hit $1-2 next month

Friendly reminder that COSS is going to hit $1-2 next month

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/saki_yanase/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source on that Asian with the nice breasts

Your mom is gonna charge $1-2 next month

asians are good at subtle sexuality that's not garish like cheap American erotica

xlm going to the moon already up 10%

huh she's charging me that already

virgin above me

instagram.com/saki_yanase/?hl=en
safe link btw

coss is a low-tier dex hyped up by a few neets on /biz if u went all in. I feel sorry for you.
Coss trading volume per day is pathetic...
No future for this coin... keep being a pajeet

It's only been around for 2 months lol, of course the volume is shit. Look at Binance 2 months in.

On top of being cheap as fuck, it's got everything needed to hit $100M market cap. Comfy 10x gains.

Friendly reminder that OP is manipulating you into buying his shitcoin with pictures of attractive women.

Members of COSS's team participated previously scam projects. No thanks, only retards will buy this shitcoin

Kuckcoin shills detected

>Trying to prevent other biz/tards from losing money by buying this shitcoin
>Talking about real fact that members of COSS team had participated in the scam projects
>Getting accused for being associated with other shitcoin from which you will also get losses of you buy it

COSS has a new CEO which has 20 years of experience in the financial sector and is an ex fund manager.
Its also part of the EEA and has partnerships with Civic and ark.
What does your chink ran shit exchange has going on for it beside its ponzi referal system?

which scam project? sauce?

>they still didnt buy coss
start photoshopping your wojaks now, so that you are prepared when we take off to the moon

what am i looking?

And? They have just changed 1 member while other scammers are still seating in the board

Both scam projects: coss and kucoin

dude you had enough time to accumulate. stop fudding

>to accumulate

man, i have 0 coins of these projects and i'm not going to change this number

no lambo for you