Ching chong whitu man why you no acceptu diversity

>Ching chong whitu man why you no acceptu diversity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOoOc1pnZaY&bpctr=1508611122
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please guys go on twitter right now and report the gook mongoloid whore

Please no. Please god don't let them fuck this up too.

Well if you weren't fucking interested in 2013, then don't try to take over now we're going to lamboland.

Them bitchez

Is it white nerds faut that they are leaders in Blockchain technology? What is she implying?

xlm up 10% on bittrex. Conference coming up tomorrow. Buy now and thanks me later

keep pushing white men to the right
and one day we will snap
youtube.com/watch?v=hOoOc1pnZaY&bpctr=1508611122

So because they're white men, their opinions are invalid? Seems like some hypocrisy.

please get on twitter and report her.

as annoyed as i am from reading that twatter, this thread belongs on /pol/ as it will get more discussion over there.

here, you're gonna get a bunch of frustrated Veeky Forums people cussing you out for posting something that isn't 100% relevant to business and financial gainz.

fuck this cunt and her constant blaming of The Patriarchy. no one is excluding wimmenz from getting into crypto, in general they just simply werent interested in it.

That gook cunt is more racist and sexist than me.

I reported her.

Lmao at all these salty white men commenting here. I drink your male tears lol.

They taste... privileged.

You (fellow) white men in this thread are some of the most weak pathetic things in existence.

Real men are focused on gains

What the fuck even is this shit
fuck off niggers

Call her a commie and tell her to keep her demented politics out of crypto.

Who cares? Does she have your private key? Is she shutting down your coins? They can bitch and whine all they want, but they can't prevent you from doing anything. That's the point of crypto being decentralized. If crypto can't survive SJWs, then it's failed to do what it promised and it's worthless anyway.

Hai roastie... Guess which one is yours?

Holy shit he is butthurt

stupid bitch deserves to be neck punched

>if I call the leftists racist and try to shame them, surely I will win the argument
Lol, the fool. They don't follow their own rules and they can't be shamed by people outside their tribe, any more than we can be shamed by them. This is why twitter is a cesspool. People arguing about bullshit for no foreseeable gain. They won't even remember this next week when they're arguing about the next ridiculous thing that doesn't matter.

>chink bitch gets invited to inclusion workshop
>presumably to foster inclusion of different races/sexes
>she still bitches about white men

Remember white man, no matter how much you try to appease these morons, it will never be enough.

That's all women have done for decades: hijack man stuff and bitch men out of it so that they leave and go somewhere else. Rinse and repeat.

I mean fuck, the Boy Scouts have to accept girls now.

Not me.

kill yourselves

I unironically support anyone who wants to shoot up any events that these SJW faggots frequent.

She is implying that because she is not smart and capable enough to fill up that speaking position herself she must resort into shaming behavior.

This makes her feel good because it helps strengthen the narrative that women are oppressed by men and hopefully resort in some kind of authority stepping in and solving this problem for her.

She could also take some responsibility but that requires strength and character.

fucking millennials

I agree with this.

This bitch is a shame to crypto. She's clearly only using this opportunity to fulfill her own brand. If you've ever listened to her "interviews" you'd know she knows jack shit about cryptocurrency and is only doing it for the spotlight. Now she's bringing feminazi SJW bullshit here as the next big "advancement" in the field.

I must have missed all the females that was on crypto slacks, forums, reddits, and meetups the last 4 years I have been into crypto when it was not trendy, super profitable, easy to launch half scammy ICOs and so on and the real thing that mattered was code and tech knowledge.

Maybe they were somewhere else?

They were worming their way into atheism, video games, and comics.

Just look at bancor women are simply incompetent ETH would have found support at $500 if that greedy kike didnt fuck it up

>This video is not available in your country.

this is how you know that's good shit man.

Lmao since when do asians care about that, most of them crave a BWC either.

I've personally witnessed this.

> why are mostly white men dominant in this decentralized tech field
Hmm it's almost like if you get rid of diversity initiatives and make everything strictly meritocratic in tech this is the result. Not coincidentally there's quite a few Asian and jewish men as well.