What inspired/inspires you to workout, Veeky Forums...

What inspired/inspires you to workout, Veeky Forums? I want to be in top physical condition when western civilization crumbles and the inevitable race war ensues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOmRbEPn4Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I lift for the Fox God

Pussy

>thinking being able to lift weights will make you useful when the race war comes
>not learning to operate multiple weapons systems, studying guerilla warfare tactics, practicing outdoor survival and field sanitation, be able to survive and operate effectively on limited food/water/sleep, being able to move long distances with a load out for extended periods on time

It's like you want to get raped by a marauding pack of niggers in the coming race war

Don't you need to get fit in order to do most of that stuff?

Lifting isn't going to stop my .308 from sending your skull fragments 50m in every direction, friendo.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOmRbEPn4Do

Why would we be on opposing sides of the war...you're not telling me you're not %100 bavarian phenotype master race are you?

for that latina qt i will receive once I have the proper amount of muscles.

>being this delusional

post body or stfu and back to pol

rip, no homo

Original inspiration was sports in highschool
Now it's mostly self loathing

Oh shit are you me?
I did an intense bulk this semester sept - Nov 8 I really wanted to fight the cucks at my university

Heavily damaged my body through drug and substance abuse
I'm 5'9
At a point I weighed 120 lbs from amphetamine abuse
At another I was pushing 190 and I was on the fast track to diabetes
I never want to go there again

sorry its not happening

Good cardio and above average strength will be of great use.

If you live in a free state with public land. Do firearms training drills. They will tire you out running and lifting a gun up to shoot over and over again.

Cardio-wise, sure.

Epigenetic changes I can pass on to my offspring.
But really it's just so I can be stronger than anyone in the room, cos I'm an insecure scared lil kid on the inside.

I always loved that image

Yeah, pretty similar actually.

HEIL MY NÅÅÅÅÅÅRTHEEERN BRÅTHAAAS

>implying that extra muscle won't make it less likely for you to starve

I want to be able to bully people like I used to.

>He thinks his real enemy is the working man who happens to be a different colour

Racial hatred and identity politics are myths created by the bourgeois rentier class to inhibit class consciousness.

I wanna be fast

The bourgeois aren't raping and murdering people. Brown people are.

I'm tall, got masculine features, not a chinlet, not a dicklet and overall reasonably attractive

Can't let that go to waste

also do it for her

i lift to try to become a better man, but ill know ill never achieve that, so now im basically lifting to prolong the inevitable (ending myself)

Unless you black you ain't winning any races bro

>mfw stormtards actually think they would win a racewar

I want to leave my gf.

I feel pretty confident in an economic race

We've been winning for the last 1000 years

just dont marry her

They usually murder and rape other brown people.

Crime is at a historical low. Stop believing media hysteria which exists solely to scare monger and get views.

The rentier capitalists provide economic conditions which prevent human advancement and actively contribute to poverty, poor living conditions, and broken economic systems which pressure young men to suicide every year.

My mom was diagnosed with cancer two Christmases ago. It shifted my perspective on a lot of things, most notably it made me prioritize my own health.

i do cardio, amateur gymnastics and stretch to be perfectly comfortable with my body.
dont want distractions like ugliness, weakness, lack of mobility, lack of endurance, disease

I lift for Flemish independence of course.

when i inevitably get threatened by a gang of niggers i want to be able to take 15 down before going down myself

Saw them last may in boston, killer show desu senpai even for a small venue

Keep telling yourself that

>blacks
>working

Didn't think that through did you kiddo

Go away Ahmed

white boiis will never learn

>unironically being a sand nigger
sad

>The bourgeois aren't raping and murdering people
Yes they are.