Anyone here have any success with Tinder? Care to share your profiles?

Anyone here have any success with Tinder? Care to share your profiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that if you're not at the top 20% of men, then don't even bother with Tinder.

Pic related is your competition.

>tfw somewhat skelly with good facial aesthetics (working on the skelly part)
>never meet up with anyone from tinder on principle but match with 9/10s all the time and send them all meme shit like pic related
feels good

Holy shit that guy looks like a fucking greek god

Also to back it up:

>240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men,
>Girls did it on average less than the few guys that did. That means that a couple guys score with almost all the women.

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

3 months of tinder and 200+ matches.
Only one picture and a short bio. Feels good to look like Chad.

the key is making sure it dry and not a lot of leaves.

This post is straight fire.

Depends on what you mean with success, I get the occasional date, but I haven't found a decent woman there yet. It's like any reasonably attractive girl under 35 is just interested in riding the chad-carousel.
>tfw no gf

Bullshit. Im bald, 30, always wear a short scruffy beard, am hairy as fuck.

Last 12 months got at least 20 roots of it, and a gf for a couple of months. Between 19-26 yo, and only.the first few were uggos (desperate times).

If i can do it anyone can.

ITT: some pathetic samefag stroking over his own tinder profile

>le "if i can do it, anyone can" meme
post pic

Just be confident bro

post pics, you're chad until proven otherwise

the law of facial bones is more legit than gravity Tbh

Thats the entire human race.

The average number of partners girls have is nearly always higher than guys.

But there is a very small percent of guys with very high numbers, taking up the slack

Breh I am fucking ugly, I've tried many approaches through the years.

With some photos I dont have more than one match per month

Others, maybe a couple per week.

With this last photos today I had 6 matches (they are not like supper hot but it is something since I am quite ugly).

The key part is some photos doing interesting activities and one dresed as you would like to see them dressed. I mean if you are super trendy and you want a trendy girl then in one of them wear trendy clothes (if you want a goth girl the same).

Also after asking few girls they dont read the bio but there should be something otherwise they think it might be a fake profile, so I put my heigh (my manlet status) and merry christmas, when it is not christmas I put some random joke.
Here is my profile right now.

Fucked 6 or 7 girls off it in the last 6 months

I literally have a one line bio with height and profession

>bournemouth uni

Kek

Every time I think about this it makes me want to quit. Any good way to do it that looks like an accident?

Barbell to throat loaded with 300lbs

well first of all your first picture of you covered in shit. That isn't attractive

you do look ugly as fuck

go out and get a LTR with your looksmatched girl

tinder is a waste of time for 80% of men

looks like a normal dude to me. guess i'm not faggishly inclined like the rest of you gay boys in this thread

I dont think it is attractive, but relative sucess has prove to be attractive to women

Yeah I know I am ugly, and I dont look for LTR. Tinder is not that pointless it help you keep the touch with women and help you to speak with someone that you already know they like you.

You know when you are ugly is hard to go speak with girls knowing that probably they think you are digsgusting, infact before using tinder I only fucked one girl in my life.

Now I've fucked maibe 20 (none of them hot) and I am able to speak better with women and understand them.

So I dont think it is that pointless. I do agree about the 20/80 rule but is worth trying in some cases.

You are not ugly, you are very ordinary to be honest.
Try and get some more flattering pictures and keep on working on socializing like you are doing right now and you will make it.
> t. Chad

You're not ugly; you're completely normal-looking.
Girls probably just like that you're into doing stuff rather than just sitting on your ass all day.

>list 6'5 info
>tell them explicitly what I don't like about them in bio
>one shirtless selfie nude with conveniently placed hands
>open with "uh did your finger slip?" Or "I know a lot about hentai"

Made tinder about a week ago w/ about 115~ matches sincep

you don't look bad brah

invest in teeth whiting and you will raise your looks to a easy 8/10

i feel like you dont smile correctly because of your yellow teeth

Sub-8 is ugly you delusional faggots.

Average = Subhuman

Thanks for the feedback brehs I am kind of happy with my current results. Until 26 I was a social outcast and I tried with all my heart.

But sadly 26 years of inactivity are hard to over come. Anyways people who know me says that I am the man that made himself, and that I am like wine, I am better with the years sindeGot kind of fit (from 100 lbs to 160 lbs) and now I am not that awkward.

Anyways I dont want to attention whore just sharing it to help other fittiziens. It is possible to improve, we wont ever become CHAD, but we can change things.

I hope all of you make it

what's your wrist size

Such a specific question... 18 cm I am wristlet

At what height?

Did you sit inside playing computer all day?

I wanna do the tinder one night stand thing but I'm scared of STD's and getting herpes

Banged at least 8 goirls off tinder. They are all fucking insane. They are all uglier in real life. They all have mental illness. I got accused of rape in one case, then I deleted it.
I would consider myself pretty good looking, I have a great body and a decent face and I matched almost exclusively with girls a couple points below me. It's that whole super selective left-shifted female online dating bell curve. I have no doubt you could score with better looking girls irl easier if you just force yourself to be a little more outgoing.

You already have herpes probably.

Unless you fuck litterall ghetto crack whores, or are in south east asia, everything else is fixed with a pill

Agreed, I don't see what's so special about him.

1.70 cm and the answer is yes in the past I played like 14 hours per day. And today I have a white collar job so I stay arround 10 hours in the pc.

I am fit if it is what you are asking but my previous life style plus the actual make me some kind of fuckboi

Fucking hell.

I'm really just doing investigations into wristlets.

I am one myself and am trying to figure out why, since I didn't actually spend my teens playing computer all day, was not a hungry skeletor and am otherwise a big guy with broad build, which makes no sense to me.

Profile or your full of shit.

Underrated

>when will they learn

I gave my phone to a female friend so she would chose the pics were I looked more attractive for my tinder account. Zero matches. I changed them to the ones I thought were good and 3-4 matches per day, even some girls would start conversations.

I don't really know if she was being a jealous bitch, or if women, even when trying to be helpful, don't have a fucking clue of what they really want.

I'm a 7 in pretty much every way and tinder got me laid a few times and now I'm living with a great girl I met just short of 1 year ago on tinder so I don't have a profile to show any more. Hold on to your spaghetti and you should stand a chance.

this too made me lol.

well user there's this stuff called dna in your cells which carries your genetics

hope thish elps

But I have above average bones everywhere else.

And my brother has much bigger wrists than me. Despite growing up on the computer.

It's funny because all men think they are a 7. Not only the ugly ones who clearly are under 5/10 but also the really goodlooking ones who could easily be an 8 or a 9.

most men have no idea what girls find attractive, just look at this board