Tips on how to prevent nipple chaffing? I tried tape and bandaids but they usually end up falling off

Tips on how to prevent nipple chaffing? I tried tape and bandaids but they usually end up falling off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b0NQdk0Er5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Experiment with the clothes you wear. Don't wear cotton. Compression does the job for me. Made the mistake of wearing a cotton tanktop once instead of just some regular compression shirt, and my nipples were bleeding by the time I finished 8 miles.

manssier

Have Sex. I only get chaffed nipples when I'm horny

try these

vaseline?

100% results, prove me wrong.

Duct tape, I also use it on my feet. Works great.

Can't you run shirtless?

It's January.

>being this much of a pussy

>being this much of a tryhard

>running shirtless in the winter
>try hard
It's literally the best feeling unless it's like -20 F or something.

If these autists can work out outside on steel equipment shirtless you can too
youtu.be/b0NQdk0Er5A

buy cotton breastpads for lactating mothers

Why are you nipples are bleeding, dude?

tixo

FVAARK

Lmao are these dudes serious?

Super glue or those liquid bandaids.

Obviously not. It's mostly joking, they're actual nationalists but they're just memeing. Look at the Golden One's channel, half the shit is vidya or just lifitng related

>everyone on Veeky Forums is from burgerland.

JUICCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

"You can't win a marathon without putting some bandaids on your nipples"

- Kevin Spacey

just tie something around your torso at nipple height, it isnt fucking rocket science

Honest answer... use pic related. I use those and thy work perfect. Also cheap as fuck.

I don't know how many kinds of bandaids you've tried but maybe you just need the right ones.

I recently discovered these, and they stay on for multiple days no matter how much I sweat and through multiple showers. They're all I use now.