How do I into Sandow mode? Obviously never training chest is important, but how did he get so shredded?

How do I into Sandow mode? Obviously never training chest is important, but how did he get so shredded?

Look at how aesthetic he is. He must have been like a god in the 1800s, like an 1800s version of Zyzz going to musical event and muzzing like a sick kunt.

dem non natty delts

>Being a perfect physical specimen and sex symbol had its price. Despite his physical strength, Sandow’s emotional weakness for women did him in. When he died, the public story was that he had a stroke, but many believed he had succumbed to syphilis. In retaliation for his philandering, his wife insisted that he be buried in an unmarked grave.

lmao

He used cocaine for cutting. Increased TDEE due to tons of energy, means moving more thus burning more calories. Also able to lift better with more energy, also appetite suppressed is another side effect of the cocaine.

Note that the cocaine he used would have been pure and clean, unlike what you'd have access to in a major western city.

>On his first tour of the U.S. — where society ladies paid up to $300 each to run their hands over his muscles in the privacy of his dressing room — he was earning almost $3,000 a week, a fortune for the time.

What would be a good alternative?

DMAA or Ephedrine?

Holy fuck.

$300 US in 1890s is about $7,500 in 2016.

Also $3000 = $75000 in 2016.

Nigga must've been rich as fuck. But sounds like he spent all his money on women.

what a fucking alpha

Looks like that's where this is from

>you'll never be payed to be swolested by victorian sluts

>those striations
>"don't work chest"
m8

>what is low body fat?

They didn't do any benching though.

That's not the same as not working chest.

>how did he get so shredded?

Cocaine

What did they do for chest?

Pushups and OHP?

standing chest flies and push ups

>Be the father of modern bodybuilding
>Rise from nobody to fame with sheer nattyness
>Train myself to the ideal of the greek gods
>Die because at old age Herculeanly flipped my car out of a ditch
>Be buried in an unmarked grave by my wife
>Have my grave marked with golden plaque by my bro, Mr. Manly

Bros before hoes. Always.

Sandow is the founding father of Veeky Forums

ethylphenidate

Sandow?

> Bros before hoes. Always.

Indeed.

> In 2002, a gravestone and black marble plaque was added by Sandow admirer and author Thomas Manly. The inscription (in gold letters) read "Eugen Sandow, 1867–1925, the Father of Bodybuilding".

Literally tearing up irl fuck why is today my rest day

Wanky Warrington

>Despite these and other prodigious feats of strength, Sandow himself carefully never claimed to be the strongest man in the world (although his promoters would often make that claim on his behalf). He knew that others were stronger, including the French-Canadian Louis Cyr (1863-1912) and the Frenchman Louis Uni, alias Apollon (1862-1928). Cyr was capable of picking up horses à la Sandow, lifted 18 men on a platform on his back, hefted a 1000lb weight with his finger (that one sounds especially improbable) and pushed a freight car up a hill. He beat Sandow’s record for a one-handed lift by two pounds, but his most celebrated feat was to stand fast while resisting the pull of four horses, two held in each hand, while grooms cracked their whips in a vain attempt to pull his arms asunder. “It is generally conceded that Louis Cyr was, in his best days, the strongest man in the known world for straight weight-lifting,” said Harry Houdini, who made a study of strongmen. “[But] Cyr did not give the impression of being an athlete, nor a man of training, for he appeared to be over-fat and not particularly muscular.”

REMINDER THAT EVEN BACK THEN AESTHETICS >>> STRENGTH

kek