>WE! THE NOOOOOORDA BRUDAsss!
Let's mire them together, bois!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ri5Gjb_deR8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCUcmF6s3l2iXTCQsaI0NQvg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off with this gay shit, spamming on every fucking board

WE! DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDEN BRUTHAS!

WE! DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMULL PEEPULL!

WE HUV KUM TO EERL...TO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDUN!

TO DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR- TO DUFEND WUT IS EEKWULLY ORS!

WUT OUR ENSESTERS HUV LUFT FOR OS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT DA BAYONETTA LEFTISTS…THERE DESTROYEN ETT ALL…

WE HUV TO CONKER WUT IS GOOEN TO BE LOST UDDER WISE

BUT WE! DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDEN BRUTHAS WEEL DOO WUT WE MUST TO SAVE OUR KULLTURE, OUR NASHUN, OUR…MUTHER…SVEER….

EEN A FYOU YEERS, WEN DA WEESTIRN SIVILLISASHUN HAS HED A CUPLA MOOR VICKTOREES MOOR PEEPULL WHEEL OHPEN DERE EYES UND SEE DA DIZZASSTOR DAT DEY HUV BRAWT UPUN OS

The Mongoloid one is better at ervry aspect

Just fuck off man.
I'm an avid /pol/ack, the Dutch group i'm part of runs the 8ch net /meadhall/ board and I enjoy some fitness myself.
But this is just so damn tryhard. I mean, the effort is magnificient. The videos just have low production value and the acting leaves a worse taste than surstromming.

Lol dats gay.

but you can mire their physique regardless
Im jelly of the manlet NOOOODERN BRUDA's chest tbqh

Inavlade nollor utan framtid tar ut sitt mindervärdeskomplex på andra etniska grupper: youtubekanalen

Looks like Veeky Forumsizens. As its gay and autistic as fuck

>tryhard and cringe to the max
>not even average gym-rat tier bodies.
>showing those rocks whose boss for national glory.
>typical cuck faces
If that is Swedens hope for a better future then maybe they should just leave it to Ahmed and co.

Latsbrah started off as a fuckind douche bag chad type. Seems like he was trying to imitate Zyzz but then just started being himself. His videos were cool until he went full retard with political videos and now every single faggot wants to imitate him. At least they are strong with decent faces.

Look at this fucking guy trying to be as cool
youtube.com/channel/UCUcmF6s3l2iXTCQsaI0NQvg/videos

inavlade nollor, lol, unnskyld at jeg ler av det sote språket dit hehehe

This looks even weirder than a Laibach video.

youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ

Puss

this is fucking 100% cringe

faggots walking shirtless in the woods carrying flag of the most KEKED nation in the world tossing rocks around like idiots

>look at me
>i am alpha male nationalist
>i can throw rocks and kick dead trees

Appreciate him for trying to make a difference and changing himself for the better instead you faggot.
True, and I do, somewhat.
Would be weird for antionalist to not the carry the flag eh ?

>Appreciate him for trying to make a difference and changing himself for the better instead you faggot
who are you talking about here?

Look at the post I quoted and the guy that user ridiculed ?

how come theres always a talk of nordic viking genetics? when i hardly see ever it. dont most of you guys fall for the strongaman meme and end up having noodle arms for the rest of your lives? Most of the biggest and strongest guys; I've met were Slavs, Mediterraneans, and Arabs lol their even bigger/stronger than nordic guys.

>alpha-swede
oxymoron