Hey fellas i need help

Hey fellas i need help.
Im looking for a 20 minute workout that i must be able to do in a small room with two 15lb dumbells. I dont wanna go to the gym because im shy. Pic related is my goal body

ur a fagot lol

Never gonna make it.

fuck you ya fucking faggot cunt, ill fuck rape ya mums cvnt faggot, fucking cock sucking pussy dog

suck dick x f

Hey fellas i need help
Im looking for a 3 hours a week job that i must be able to do in a hangover. I dont wanna get a real job because im a massive faggot. Pic related is my goal salary

Hey fellas i need help.
Im looking for a way to get into politics, preferably from home and just a few hours each month from my laptop because im shy. Pic related is my goal position

its not hard to be a racist homophobic bigot sexist asshole

i kind of understand where you're coming from i had a borderline panic attack the first time i set foot in the gym. Saying that, i'm very glad i persisted with it and now i've got no problem going in and doing everything i want to even on a busy day.
The first few times you go in just use some of the machines and shit and watch what other people are doing and how they're behaving. Eventually you'll feel more comfortable and move on to using the free weights etc. The most important thing to remember is that nobody in the gym gives a fuck about you, they're just in there to do their workout and leave, nobody is going to be staring at you and scrutinising your every move

long story short, don't be a faggot and just join a gym

Kek

Hey fellas I need help

I'm looking for a way to become a brilliant scientist, by studying for just about 30 minutes a day. Pic related is my goal achievement

Alfr Nobel

>Alfr

wtf

Hey fellas i need help.
Im looking for a way to learn music that i must be able to do in a small room with two pens and some sheets of paper. I dont wanna go to music lessons because im shy. Pic related is my goal

"Alfr."

>.

Hey fellas i need help.
Im looking for a 20 minute youtube painting tutorial that i must be able to do in a small room with microsoft paint on my computer. I dont wanna go to school because im shy. Pic related is my goal painting

Hey fellas i need help.
Im looking for a way to conquer the Mediterranean world that i must be able to do in a small room. I dont wanna go outside because im shy. Pic related is my goal Empire

i like this new meme

It is hard to be a pro-diversity pro-gay-rights pro-women man like Trump when the TV labels you as a racist homophobic bigot sexist asshole

The sad thing is OP probably isn't even joking. We've had shit threads almost exactly like this for the last few years. It's not NYRfags, it's just how dumb people are.

To be quite honest with you family, I managed to get a nice well-muscled twink ottermode body without going to the gym, in my room. Doing the proper exercices, with a lot of motivation and patience you can have a nice body that girls and tops will like.

But I know that I would have get the same results much more quickly if I had been to the gym.

Kek

Hey fellas I need help. I'm looking for a 20 minute way to ruin my reputation further on New year's eve this year. I must be able to do it in a small room with only 15 minutes of lip synching. I don't want to sing because I'm shy. Pic related is my goal fuckuppery

Bump

underrated

kek, well meme'd

Hey fellas, I need help.
I'm looking for a way to learn construction, preferably only by spending a few minutes each day. I also can't go outside because I'm shy. Pic related is my goal project.