Why does Veeky Forums always look so cringe when you guys try to dress up

why does Veeky Forums always look so cringe when you guys try to dress up.
just stick to tank tops faggots

what's wrong with that pic?

I would totally let that dude slay my bucci.

how is this dressing up

He's wearing a t-shirt and jeans. That's not dressing up. He's even got on some shitty bracelet instead of a watch. He's not dressing up. He's dressing douchey.

anyone would look like shit if they wore 5$ walmart jeans and shirt on the discount section.

>implying he wouldn't get laid above Veeky Forumsggots

He's clearly a manlet

desu his clothes are not stellar, but he's only weird because of the disproportional biceps

if he wasn't standing in such an awkward pose he would look fine.

bet the dude is a slayer

>but he's only weird because of the disproportional biceps
>it's not the dress length tshirt he has on that amplifies his manlet status
>implying a plain white t with nonfaggot jeans wouldn't look alright

I think he looks fine, bet that guy slays a ton of sluts

But if you're after m'lady hipster feminists like op is then it might not be the correct attire

kek, yes, the length is fucking stupid. You are right, he would look better with a white t and regular jeans

no he doesn't
he gets cucked by his best friend.

You obviously dont know Chrisman Goohmon

>being able to wear skinny jeans

Don't skip leg days pls

Obligatory Veeky Forums meet up pic

As opposed to dressing like a try hard jackass??That guy is dressed pretty basic although that shirt is too long and those pants look like skinny jeans

he's a manlet trying to wear a t-shirt meant for a man

you look like a cretin if you wear a tank while DYEL
most of Veeky Forums is DYEL

do you see the issue?

>not wearing skin tight tees

Seriously who needs fashion, it's a crutch for the weak

That's called a long line shirt it's the latest style.

... is that try hard to you?

>not wearing skinny jeans

Girls love skinny jeans on guys, my gf always drools when they are tight around my ass.

Deadlifts + squats + skinny jeans to show it off = pussy magnet. Probably works just as well to attract dudes if that (which I assume it is) is your thing

OP isn't criticizing the height

It's just a modern fit i.e extra long

Go back to your cave and keep watching Seinfeld for fashion inspiration

different user, but you seriously don't think that's tryhard?
I mean I probably wouldn't go that far, that style is well put off, but who the fuck dresses that way all the fucking time?

breh.

he's wearing skinny jeans, a plain hoodie, and a jacket.

Ain't he like 6'0? Anyway, that shirt is just sewn that way.

I haven't been able to find a skinny jean that fits me for many years. Weird, none of the big guys i train with can wear them either.

You must not understand what big legs mean. Its ok, maybe one day you will get there.

Frank pls go

t. permabulking powerlifter

I prefer wide neck, loose fitting shirts. and its fucking winter bruh what are you on about.

No,I don't think what Zac is wearing in that picture is try hard,It's just a Veeky Forums inspiration I saved

expensive designer jeans and jacket, and nice sunglasses and styled hair. yeah he pulls it off but he's a millionaire douche he's expected to look like that.

Guys, what the fuck is it with crew neck cotton t-shirts? I used to look ok in them, but now my traps drag the shirt up, leaving a small empty space behind.

Also, are henley shirts (short sleeves) in?

>if it's modern, that means it's good! Get with the times grandpa
It looks like shit, and just because some fashionista fuckboy says it's good doesn't make it so.

have you ever been to a large city? everyone dresses that way all the fucking time

Dude are you a redneck or an Amish nigga or something? He looks normal af. Sure his clothes are expensive but he's just wearing just basic clothing items.