I have a foreskin and whenever I piss it goes everywhere and drips all inside my pants when I'm done

I have a foreskin and whenever I piss it goes everywhere and drips all inside my pants when I'm done.

Am I doing something wrong?

pull your foreskin back

pull it back slightly so the slit isn't blocked

ru4reelm8

ive always just whipped it out and then shook it vigorously after I had finished. One time I pulled it all the way back and I literally pissed in 7 different directions at once.

You don't have a foreskin, literally everyone figures this out m8

OP probably hasn't figured out zippers yet either

Fucking retard. You're too dumb to deserve a dick.

It's like how Americans think it's somehow unhygienic, of course it's not when you figure out or are told as a child to clean under it.

haha! look ma! no hands!

ya fuckin americans

Wiping with toilet paper helps with dripping in your pants. I'm not a fan of shaking because those little drips can go fucking anywhere.

That's why I sit down to pee like a civilised man.

I dont get people that pee standing up when they're home. Sitting while peeing is comfy as fuck

>being this cucked
what will you do when your woman leave you for a real, stand-while-peeing man?

I only do that in the middle of the night, sitting down is too much work otherwise.

>Implying I have a woman

>sitting down is too much work

non squatting leglet detected
I can no longer sit on the toilet as my quads crush my balls

There are "men" who can't control their own motherfucking dick here, unbelievable

This
Please have surgery and remove it

You are literally autistic

Especially since it gets piss everywhere on your toilet, floor, and walls. If my bathroom had a urinal in it, I would pee standing up. But I don't, so I sit.

Do you have autism?

Finally /shit/ I can pass on some fatherly knowledge that will help you all. I am in my 40s and wish I had known of this trick earlier. Now listen to me, and listen close... IF you press the area between your sack and ass crack (professionally known as the taint) it wil stop any drips foreskin or not. Do it every time you pee standing up like a man. Now take that and carry on with your life son.

You will also receive mad ass if you don't have a dribbly dick.

pic related:

i'm cut but my piss always goes off in about five streams for some reason

it's okay at home because i just piss in the sink but it can be tough when i go to someone else's house

thx for advice

hopefully i wont fuck nigresses tho

I don't know what your problem is. I'm uncut and the extra skin acts as a nozzle

Don't actually do this u can fuck up the tubes that lead your piss out of your bladder if you do this and that will lead to a whole host of other problems.

>Am I doing something wrong?
Yes

Leglet detected.

If you have big quads you can't sit and pee.