>18
>Been lifting for a year
>Making some good gains
>Pretty good frame
>6'1
>Ugly unsymmetrical face. (Seriously one cheek is higher and more defined than thr other)
Would a test cycle encourage face development or should I stay natty for a few more years?

is that supposed to be Veeky Forums or /mu/?

That fucking guy is me, shit man

>crippling social insecurities

At least you started in good age
I started when i hit 24yo 4 months ago

All this time spent playing vidya when i could be leaving humanitybehind

And im ugly as shit, but at least 6'2.

Dont take steroids lad

OP I also have some shitty facial fuckery. One of my cheek muscles is more heavily more defined than the other. Feels bad senpai. I'm 5' 11 but am constantly complimented b/c otherwise I have perfect facial features. What I'm doing now is: avoiding mouth breathing trying to eat more clean foods especially fruits and real veggies and chewing with my underdeveloped side. These are things you can do short of going to the doctor. Facial yoga is something I'll keep in mind for you, although I personally veered away from it because of claims of advanced aging. I'm 18 too OP, so hang in there.

Thanks. There was thing going around the campus and I got given the nickname MM for male model by alot of the girl student because I have very high cheek bones. I just can't tell if they are mocking me for being ugly or think I have abnormal face you would only find on a model.

Fellow /facelet/ here, my i always thought it was shit that my chin was so receded until I realized that in reality my nose/mouth/septum is just blown outwards out of proportion

Any Veeky Forumsizens have tips besides guzzle water that will help me lose water weight in my face? I'm already not overweight (153lbs at 5'6)

Not sure if this applies with chinlets (which btw you are not you faggot) but consider getting your sinuses checked out. A lot of fags think their bloated faces are le genetics but some actually have an easy solution of infected sinuses.

I doubt they're mocking you, symmetry is something that's noticed on a subconscious level. Most people aren't looking at every faces symmetry unless they're like you and I and are already insecure about those things. Nobody cares, live your life. Easier said than done though!

Literally nothing wrong with your face, seek counselling for your low self esteem instead

More like this
I demand

go back in time 3 years ago, newfriend

I hate that pic,if you take apart the "i dont workout" thing,it is painfully acurate

The pic is me desu. People only hanging out with me when I am in a hypomanic session. Women only like me when I am hypomanic too.

Then I get depressive and everyone acts like I don't exist and women lose interest. Then I gdt hypomanic a few weeks later and the cycle starts again.

This tbqh famalam

I sadly know the feel, may you one day overcome your insecureties

Reading what hypomania is,i got to say that yes i might have it.The question is how do i perma-hypomania?Cause i love being hyper energized an shit

Ok how do I fix that?

Your face is perfectly fine.You might need a haircut though

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF ME.

eat right work out and sleep enough so you're not a jerk, then make them laugh

I dont know, i Will tell you once i figure IT out.
I lift to keep people from talking about my personal life because i cant keep a conversation interesting for more than 10 minutes, talking about lifting is easier.

I read that in Kermit's voice