twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

diarrhea

Admire the supreme sip

I'm not Clarence

really craving a sip right now

What is this meme?

does monster even taste good?
never tried it

I drink it regularly because I drive for a living and need as much awareness as possible during my shifts.

No. Fuck no. It's an acquired taste much like you acquire the taste of cough medicine

I can't believe how monstrous he became

Recently I drank 4 red bulls in one go. Then I've gone to sleep. Anyone has similar experience with energy dranks? Why they don't work on me? I'm a 30 year old guy, weigh 180lbs, perfectly healthy.

that's what bananas do for you. 30 bananas a day, motherfucker

Red Bulls are a meme energy drink that have a pussy amount of caffeine. Get Rockstar Punched. You also may have built up caffeine tolerance.

4 of the 8.4 oz red bulls is less caffeine than a 20 oz coffee from Jewbucks. Red bull is a meme in a can.

Pls tell me he's wearing body armor underneath

still, it should at least keep me aware, not put me to sleep. Something's wrong.

>tfw poor
>tfw give up spending money on fast food, junk food, sips, anything else other than basic groceries and gym.
i just read books from the library, walk around in the woods, go to the gym, and sleep. its a pretty good life

Where's that from?

This
>8 fucking ounces
>3 to 4 bucks

Yeah nah fuck that

>read books from the library, walk around in the woods, go to the gym, and sleep. its a pretty good life
comfy as fuck. add to that a gf and it's a 10/10 life my main man

I'll try it. Not the same guy

Post your current sip

good luck bro

Thanks you too

Nope he's a natty in that regard

i want to see him topless no homo

Way too much sugar my man

He'd never let a photo like that get out

That's not monster,the can is too small.Unless he is 6'6

see

Harry Potter sure got swole.

>clarence
>natty
he's alluded to being on steroids multiple times user, obviously cant just out and say it because he might compete in the olympics evetually. Tbh anyone who looks down on him for taking them has a childish mindset anyway. Anybody at olympic level is on them and you cant blame somebody with lifts as god tier as clarence's for doing so.

I don't think he's on roids.
Sure, he has the frame of somone looks like they do, but look at his arms and his vascularity. His arms look like any intermediate lifter in your local gym. He just has golden genetics.

He has indirectly admitted he is, not that there's anything wrong with that

Genuinely want evidence pls. Where did he indirectly admit this?

Sauce?

>olimpycs
>not roiding

I have bad news for you son...

Obviously saying it tongue in cheek with a nod + wink but hes still saying it.

When did creatine become steroids?

Subtle bait

Kek

I just assume the red and blue ones to have a generic "red" or "blue" taste. Like, when you see some blue drink and you don't know if it's kool-aid or Hawaiian punch, but you're fairly certain you already know what it's flavor will be. Am I wrong?

Nope, genuine question. Is he really taking that much creatine, is he joking, or is that what one would say to be sly about it?

is he asian?

half thai

150 mg EOD (every other day) is a doseage for different PED. i don't use them or creatine, but I'm pretty sure creatine you take as a scoop in a shake. It wouldn't be weighed out like that so I'd assume.

EOD is steroid terminology. He's a troll though.
Personally I think he got frustrated with his knees forcing him to take a year off (only light weights) and decided to roid to get where he could've been with healthy knees.

Creatine you take over 500 mg per day (1 tsp), according to the instructions on the jar. So 150 mg EOD is a much smaller dose. I still don't see evidence for steroids, just evidence for frugality. But I'm also naive to the roids, so whatever.

learn how to spell you fucking retard

My melanin rich gentleman.

>He isn't one roid
>says the user while clarence himself has admitted(not directly though) that he roids

yeah

150mg EOD for 8 weeks is his cycle of steroids

Man this gotta be bait

Why do people keep saying this? Where did they get this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=QdTc2Gv52uI
scroll the comments through this vid, he replies at one point

Can't find it anywhere

Limit the sips fampai switch to coffee

Did you just assume the intention of my post, shit lord?

>is olympics tier strong and can do other shit aswell
>natty

i dont think it even matters, considering HOW FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL HIS SQUATS AND SNATCHES ARE GODDAM CLARENCE FUCKIN MARRY ME BRO

t. strengthlet who uses his own shit genetics as a benchmark for what is and isn't natty

Diabetes.

Fake sugar causes the beetus.

Also I'm not fat.

Clarence is on the shit

Literally who??

>weighted sips

Yo I rolled by the 7-11 this morning lookin for a quest bar and a Vita Coco for preworkout. Lo and behold but did I see the glory of SIPS that I had seen much memeing about. I selected the zero cal as my can of choice. By god that shit was delicious and got all kinds of Veeky Forums shit in it, carnitine, taurine, caffeine, I mean god damn. I'm a believer now

>tl;dr
clarence has said in a past video that he doesn't compete in the Olympics because, as a natural, people who juice will whipe the floor with him.

Basically you're all doing this >t. strengthlet who uses his own shit genetics as a benchmark for what is and isn't natty

Because that shit is awful for you body.

>it's not monster zero
Wtf I hate Clarence now

He hid pic related in one of his older videos and played around with viewers for them to find the hidden message.

Not evidence or anything, probably just having fun, but he sure alludes to it.

Damn.
That sounds pretty good my man.