I'm 3 days without cofee and withdrawal is hitting hard

I'm 3 days without cofee and withdrawal is hitting hard

How can i deal with this shit ?

suck it up and be glad you aren't detoxing from something real like opiates/alcohol/benzos

Bite the bullet or taper off.

why doesn't he just spend a few bucks on a tan?

his face is relatively attractive

Don't be a fucking pussy

3 days huh? The last time I quit coffee, I was fine after two days. Don't be a pussy.

>quitting hard drugs
>see thread on Veeky Forums about not drinking caffeine for 3 days

I really am stronger than 99% of all humans

just hang on a few more days, it'll pass.

That's not how it works silly user

>junkie
>stronger than 99% of humans

Vitiligo skin has no melanin so it's ultra sensitive to UV light and cannot tan. It's as if you were an albino in those sections of your skin.

If you were to do that you'd just get the worst sunburn of your life and give yourself skin cancer eventually

t. white guy with vitiligo

they just don't understand

I've been drinking coffee since I was 11 years old and I just went through an entire week without a single cup of coffee without any issues what so ever, not even trying to quit I just find in unnecessary to drink caffeine all the time when you're on your school break and you sleep 11 hours per day. Stop being a bitch.

I'm hard on the caffeine addiction and I don't even want to try to quit, like splitting headache if I don't have my sips

>hard drugs
>probably sold ass for a fix
>sucked dick on a dark alley to get a fix
>stronk hurr 99% hoomans

Jump on the habit again fagot and od.

>Destroy something most people can maintain stable
>Rebuilding it in a slow and painfull process
>"So strong"

i never did hard drugs so everybody should give me a medal or something.
>cant be a functional human being
>STRANK 99% hoomans

>>STRANK 99% hoomans
kekekekekek

ive been drinking a pot a day since junior high, and after 10 years of that it took a week to fully get clean (no headaches, no nausea, energy back)

>caffeine withdrawal
>real

Kek your probably dehydrated drink some fucking water

caffeine addiction is a fucking meme and coffee barely contains any caffeine anyway. how about caffeine pills

You go to bed on time, you take the rest you need, but you don't take any caffeine. Not a single miligram. After 4 days the worst is over, after about 6-7 days normal energy levels start to return. 9 days and receptors should be cleared. After this don't use caffeine more than 2 days in a row to keep tolerance low, only for your workouts.

I was addicted to opiates for a year and went twice through withdrawal from it. Wew that was fucking hard. Afterwards also quit cigarettes, cafeïne and weed. I thought if I can quit heroin U can quit that aswell. None of those three things is harder than 1% of what quitting opiates is like. I always chuckle when someone talks about their 4th day of withdrawal from caffeine or weeds. Also have some mates cobstantly whining about their PAWS from weed kek.

Stay privileged mates. Dont wish you to experience the shitshow the other user had to go through.

just quit coffee too op, day 5 is when everything is good.

do you really have vitiligo?
how does it afect your life besides the sun thing?
it is noticeable on white people

I'm in the same boat. i was drinking 3 yerba mates a day and getting railed off that slow release caffiene

de escalate. have one small coffee today OP you earned it.

ONLY ONE COFFEE A DAY

>qutting raping children
>see thread on Veeky Forums about not fapping for 3 days

I really am stronger than 99% of all humans

And what if I workout 4-5 days a week? Can't exactly not have caffeine two days in a row then.

Is there a benifit to quiting drinking caffine? I just kidna stopped it after while.

Kek

Been consuming close to a gram of caffein daily since I was 13. 19 now. After a month I was still so tired that I couldn't stay awake for more than 8 hours a day. Is it possible that my brain has been permanently wired to function with caffeine?

>400mg upper limit of safe daily consumption.
Jesus Crust. If this is real.

>quitting hard drugs
LOL fucking degenerate. Anytime someone tells me they do hard drugs and tell me about their 'LIT" nights I instantly judge them to be fucking losers, especially if theyre dependent on it

>Thinks he winning when he's actually already lost.

Just dont drink any fucking coffee?

How are people so fucking weak wiled? Coffee tastes like shit any ways and makes your breath stink and your teeth yellow as fuck. That should be a good enough reson

Post pic of your coffin

>not sucking cock for something you don't need means you're privileged

Jump off a bridge and do a flip

Any tips for staying off soda?

Rhodiola is proven to help caffeine withdrawal

Was going to mean but I guess I'll help.

Replace all drinks with ice water or cold water. If you get that urge buy mineral water (Jarritos) at your local market. Those tend to take the craving away.

Soon youll find yourself only wanting to drink water. If youre a struggling fat fuck. Ween yourself off with diet soda then mineral water then regular water.

I'll add on, salt your water. Hit that fucker with a pinch of sea salt & potassium salt. Makes it taste better

what about a spray tan

Is this bait?

>tips to not drink soda

Don't buy any?!!?

My chest hurts sometimes and my vision will randomly go blurry then re focus. Are they related?

Seltzer flavored water (like La Croix) is good too. I've been drinking the lemon lime flavored ones and they taste so similar to Sprite. I'm actually starting to prefer it over sugary soda.

vitiligo, pretty sure a tan can't fix that, have it on some parts of my body myself and used this medicine from Pakistan and would make fun of it but it worked.

Also my vision doesn't transition smoothly if I move too quickly. Its like a quick slide show. Also I sometimes see figures in my perifery but they're gone when I look directly at them.

Think that's tough, try quitting smoking with a giant occipital bun. Having a neaderthal brain sucks.

drink coffee? it's not poison.

Lifelong drinker, just cut coffee out before Christmas and I felt like shit for two whole weeks. So worth it though desu to wake up without brain fog and having to stumble over to make coffee and it's way easier to stay hydrated when I'm exerting myself.

What's the name of it?

t. Vitiligobro

Been there it fucking sucks alot bro.Drink water like people are saying but replace the coffee with tea without caffeine theres plenty out there.Hibiscous is one that I drank and I felt fine

You have some balls OP

Just don't do it every workout.
Just for the one you HAVE to perform. Also, caffeine should not have a great impact on your workout anyway.

i've detoxed heroin like 30-40 times the past 4 years. it's fucking ridiculous, i always crash and burn in no time.