I heard you were enjoying Western history, user. That's not true, is it?

I heard you were enjoying Western history, user. That's not true, is it?

White cock pride, world wide.

Western History is the only interesting history

>that numale face

>Never forget

I want to hurt him. Especially after this. I'm not gonna lie.

>being this insecure

Why?

>48th

What percentage of his neighborhood in Indianapolis do you think is minority?

The strong hate the weak.

The more apt analogy would be eating Cheerios that have already been eaten before.

or cheerios that have syphilis

Or him deciding to go behind cheerios back and stick his dick in a box of lucky charms.

or making the cheerios watch as he eats a box of count chocula

WRONG

>Western history
>White
wh*toid delusions

No, he's right.

East Asian history is awesome though

>Slavery didn't exist in Ancient Persia

reminder that he said this because his oneitis rejected him, rode the cock carousel, and then only started talking to him and marrying him after he became rich and famous

You'd think that time he got baselessly accused of being a pedo on Tumblr would cause him to be more leery of that crowd's beliefs, but maybe not.

>dude huge casualty numbers lmao

His wife isn't even hot. If she's the "hurricane" to Green's "drizzle" than Green most have a micropenis or something.

>MUH BIG BOATS

While it is incorrect to say that slavery didn't exist at all in Persia, the degree to which the institution was used was incredibly low in comparison to Persia's contemporaries and even those that came after it.

outta my way, boatlets

hes a typical douche that thinks a woman is deep and they have some shared connection just because they like the same shitty indie folk hipster bands

oh nice floating box, i guess

Two of the largest naval battles ever were fought in China’s lakes and rivers

India has a river of shit that stretches for miles, size doesn't mean everything user.

but were the boats AESTHETIC?

How big where European ships at this era?

>the degree to which the institution was used was incredibly low in comparison to Persia's contemporaries
I call bullshit. Not that Green isn't a liar regardless of off the degree was """extremely low""" (i.e. relatively) or not.

Why does every sinoboo trot out "muh size" as an argument for why Chinese history is interesting?

To balance out how small Asian dicks are?

*KABOOM*

>Make big ship
>Explore a bit
>Let cool big ship rot in harbor

>make smaller ship
>explore, colonize and dominate the world
>go on wild adventures and fight wars with one another

Sure the Chinese ship is interesting because it is so large but that is where the interesting ends. Euro ships are cool because of what they did with the ships.

This is a replica of a Chinese junk ship , used on both. The seas and rivers of China, I think she is gorgeous

They. Sailed from Africa to China making stops in Vietnam, Indonesia Sri Lanka, and Arabia, so sitting in the harbor is not what they did (they’re is some actual debate between historians as to weather the larger ships were actually sea worthy)

Okay what About all the different dynasttic struggles and wars and inventions?

more like the weak resent the strong

>chink #546 let his ruling class get too cocky or too lax and the nation fractured
>chink #547 and chink #548 picked up the pieces
>Their direct descendants did the exact same thing as chink #546
rinse and repeat. So very exciting.

I don't like John Green but I don't see anything wrong with this? As long as you're using protection to avoid STDs

you mean all those inventions that they sat on and never did anything with, like gunpowder?

Women with fewer partners are happier, have lower divorce rates, have higher rates of fidelity, etc.
Basically if you marry a non-virgin, you're a cuck. If a woman isn't a virgin, she is almost statistically equivalent to a whore.

I can get an excessive number of sexual partners, but I feel there's a middle ground between marrying a homely, boring evangelical girl and a used-up whore crawling with STDs.

There is such a thing as a lesser extreme. Give me the cute evangelical.

Yeah, but the problem is that at societal level it is hard to get that middle ground. Either there's social pressure to be restrictive about sex, or there's unbounded hedonism.

It seems like one of those things where if it goes wrong, it goes very wrong.

Yeah what of it faggot?

Pretty much. The man with the trips is correct.

I feel you can reduce all history to something like that

There is an exponential decay

This. Anything beyond 2 partners (including yourself) and you pissed away the vast majority of potential.

They used gun powder in every conflict they fought since they had it, they made, cannons, sea mines, catapult launched bombs, cannon launched arrows hand ,cannons, rocket arrows, land mines, a primitive two sate rocket. They didn’t make good guns though, by the 1500s they stagnated to the point where they copied Vietnamese muskets as they where better and thei was this one emperor who banned musketry, in favor of archery

>John Green videos are required viewing in my college history classes

An evangelical will at least believe in the sanctity of marriage.

I don't have the statistics on me now but the success of a marriage falls off rather rapidly after more than 2 partners
> that middle ground
we already passed the middle ground of a few partners before marriage a 50 years ago ago, at least in the US, you're essentially arguing inches and degrees

How much of all history is just conquerors building an empire and falling into decadence and decay a couple centuries later?

I'll pray for brudder

for you

I feel sorry for you bro, but you're also kind of a retard for doing history in college.

it's one thing to do History for a few Gen Eds, but you shouldn't major in it

>How much of all history is just conquerors building an empire and falling into decadence and decay a couple centuries later?
A fair bit, but the chinks are special in that they did it consistently to themselves with little to no outside influence for a millennium or two or four. And they would have kept it up if it weren't for the evil round eyes.

It seems like you don’t go outside much. Most girls in their mid-twenties I’ve talked to have had two or three sexual partners. Most women occupy that middle ground. I’ll admit for myself, though, that I prefer virgins, because I’m a sexist bigot.

>Most girls in their mid-twenties I’ve talked to have had two or three sexual partners.
Worthless harlots who are bad stock for marriage. You're ignoring the impact of n+1

> two or three sexual partners
lole, I guess you're lucky

>Most girls in their mid-twenties I’ve talked to have had two or three sexual partners
O sweet summer child I hope you remain this blissfully naive forever

Does this include having sex with the man they end up marrying?

>distribution of women's premarital sex partners
how do you learn how to type without being able to read?

You could have said yes without being a dick.

Illiterate retard

You could have not been retarded.

I was just making sure. Jesus Christ, you must be a really fun person to be around.

This thread has become fucked.

Green brothers are cucks.

Almost certainly literally, as well.

tfw your best friend tells you he’s in an open relationship

Who are these cucks and why does everyone keep posting them?

tfw you ask him if that applies retroactively since you already fucked his girlfriend half a dozen times ages back

Which ones were they?

Can you provide some green text for the context?

They lied.

Well that doesn’t apply to me. I’m not as obsessed with the idea of a virgin wife or girlfriend as most of the gents here, but my friend’s girlfriend is such a dumpster fire. She’s bisexual and has had sex with more girls than he has, as well as many male sex partners. She’s also a short, fat, ugly Latina with massive daddy issues and SJW political and social views.

Don't touch your friend. He's far more than clapp'ed

White niggers.

shit i didn't know someone added onto my old edit

I've never heard a white nigger say "ay yo, only day I've got offs'ed is's mondays and tuesdays"

He hasn’t got STDs. We’re so close that I’m quite certain he’d tell me if he did. Also, he himself is bisexual, but he’s only been with two girls and no men. He actually was rather homophobic before he admitted it to me. He went from a hardcore conservative during high school to very liberal now and I’ve gone in the exact opposite direction. Strange how things turn out.

Show him the CDC data on non-straight people.

Indeed.

If you refuse to eat a bowl of cereals after twenty niggers spilled their semen all over it you're a women hating white male cis scumlord.

ha ha yeah, w-who would be that stupid? Well the probably have some hope right? ha ha just wondering.

Know the address? You can look up census data online.

He only ever covered western civilization and it's critics, he never really looks at the middle east India or even the Turks.
Liberals are always like this

In my mind, if a woman had a large number of partners, that just shows a) men are disposable to her, to be fucked and thrown away, and b) how low her standards are that she would allow all those men to sleep with her. The same applies for men too. 2 really seems to be the maximum cutoff number.

Why would you expect that sort of women to value your relationship, or even like you as a person at all?
>t. Guy with long term gf who both havent slept with anyone else

>a homely, boring evangelical girl
Best girl.

>being the first dude to climb Mt Everest is the same accomplishment as being the 3,465th dude to do so

>tfw your best friend tells you that you're in an open relationship

Veeky Forumslets get out!