I haven't lifted in quite some time and today I did squats and deadlifts...

I haven't lifted in quite some time and today I did squats and deadlifts. Like 95lbs on each and right now my low back is hurting. Like sort of a twinge pain. It could be dorms I guess, idk. I feel it right away. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WIkwxZhwltU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you died.

>sort of a twinge pain
>I feel it right away

not DOMS

>What happened?
You just became a resident of Snap City, buddy

Not DOMS. Give it a few days, rushing lower back recovery is not a clever thing to do

Just fuck off

Woah now, little guy. It isn't my fault that you managed to slip a disc with 95 lbs.

I'm not him, but I still think you should fuck off

Lower back pain, slightly to the side of your spine? Could be your SI joint acting up.

If you've had back injuries in the past there's a high chance your SI joint will react to stress by tightening up to prevent further damage.
You need to tell your body it's okay to relax so the blood and nutrients can reach the area.

I saw this vid posted a while ago and the routine totally works, though I use a regular foam roller instead of that peanut thing they made.

youtu.be/WIkwxZhwltU
If this doesn't ease your pain you might've snapped yourself up proper.

Hey thanks my man. Will try this out. Luckily I have a peanut and a roller at the house. And yeah it isn't the spine it's like the erectors or something

Why? Because he told the truth? Sounds like OP fucked up his back.

You don't fuck up your back with less than 100 pounds even with terrible form. Kill yourself.

To add to this, are you bracing your core during every lift? I used to have issues with my SI joint lifting babyweight till I started breathing through my stomach and bracing properly. Look for Alan Thrall's form pointers on youtube.

I should be Atleast fairly properly. It's been months since I deadlifted and squatted so I might have over did it a bit. Unfortunately I work today so we will see how I feel. Gonna get me some protein in me to hopefully fix up some things

You absolutely can if you're a weak faggot who has no clue what the fuck he's doing. Take your own advice faggot.

you just did too much weight, you shoulda started at the bar

>All aboard the express train to snap city >Discounted tickets now available for less than 1pl8

I had similar recently
I find doing additional lower back warmups helps
Spinal extensions
Good mornings

Good mornings are bad for it cuz hamstrings

>trying to learn low bar squat
>shoulder starts hurting on left side
>do 10 reps and then forced to switch back to highbar lest my arm become too sore to finish workout
What are some guesses for how I'm fucking this up?

>dorms

stretch the fuck out of your Hip Flexors and IT Band

Try stretching your shoulder and pecs out more, play around with your grip width, and try a thumbless grip

I'm already doing thumbless but thanks for the advice. I might just be holding it wrong or something, I should probably get someone to form check.

Hamstrings more-so affect the lower back mate.

How does he not know this?

Bump

Bump

Bump

If you have no hamstring mobility and you go too deep it will cause butt wink and that may put extra strain on your lower back

This might be it desu. What can you do to fix this?