I FUCKED UP

Over the last 10 days I had a depressive episode.

I did nothing but sleep, browse Veeky Forums, cry and ... eat.
Eat like ... a lot.

Now my weighing scale tells me I gained ...
wait for it ...
10 FUCKING POUNDS REEEEEEEEEEE
Is this even possible?
I haven't eaten a whole day before weighing myself just right now
so I know its's not just extra food in my intestines.

tell me it will be ok, user

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1437358
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not going to be ok if you dont get your shit together

>bulking master
Dude you had to take in like 8k calories a day to do that. Wait another day, your bowels are probably clogged like a polish pizzeria toilet.

>I had a depressive episode.
>crying during a depressive episode

wow you're a faggot bitch OP

you sound like a humongous faggot

Does anyone have the picture of the fat crying cat on the couch?

A pound a day keeps the depression away!

I've been here too long

I will be fine, you just need to go back to your daily routine, and if you don't do anything find things to do, get a job, study but go out of your house everyday, get up early in the morning, and go to sleep at 11 disconecting all the devices one hour before sleep.

Everything is going to ok

:-)

>tfw severe depression and didn't cry in at least 13 years

At least five pounds of that is probably water weight. When you eat a fuckload of sodium it makes your body hold more water. Sweat it all out first and then you'll be able to see what the actual damage was.

t-thank you guys ... this really meant something to me.
From now on I'm gonna stop sabotaging myself by escaping the pain through shit like food and Veeky Forums and movies.
I'm gonna do something productive instead and solve the problems that actually created my fucked up feelings in the first place.
Tomorrow I'm gonna start.
Wake up early and. get. shit. done!
^^

I've put on that much while on a cruise.

If I had to choose between putting on 10 pounds during a cruise, and putting on 10 pounds through a depressive episode, I'd definitely choose the cruise.

go do some running/cardio and cut back the salt a bit for another 1-2 weeks, then reweigh yourself.

I remember pigging out on vacation and went from 190 to 201 lbs, but after sweating it out I really only gained like 2 lbs in the end. happens every time I go home and load up on salt and carbs at my parents' place too. you can literally feel the difference in your waistband as well

I have had a depressive episode for nearly 3 weeks now and it will go on for another week.
I only sleep, browse Veeky Forums, watch Netflix and go to the gym.
Surprisingly enough I don't overeat, but still order food because I'm too lazy to go grocery shopping.
Today I got out of the bed at 4 PM.

Are you a NEET or it is just for christmas?

It's just for Christmas. Why are you asking?

I am kind of on the opposite side. I have been driving back and forth during December visiting my gf, friends and family and I just want to shove in some lifts and video games before starting the semester. I am going to be done in just over a year.

I love having all of these things and would never give them up, but I miss just sitting around and doing things like playing old games on my Windows 98 machine.

I hope you don't actually have depression.

Where is this from?

Where is this from?

I'm asking because I feel in the exact way than you, and it is for this period of christmas without nothing to do except gym internet movies and eat like a pig

lol tbqh

imdb.com/title/tt1437358

Dude...

I'm probably bipolar and my depressive episode was the triggered by the Christmas holidays, and therefore the death of my social life. I usually require external stimulus (e.g. uni, parties) to go out and socialize. People here go to their home villages for holidays, which worsens the situation even more. I have nothing to go back to, so I'm all alone.
I have gone to see my friends for like 3 times in the period of 3 weeks.
I'm sure it will get better once the semester starts.

Mientras duermes (Sleep Tight).