Can I get a fat hate thread (FPH) going? I need some motivation to go running

Can I get a fat hate thread (FPH) going? I need some motivation to go running.

Lurking.

Ballooned up to 250lbs following a back injury, slowly getting back into it but i hate my body even more now.

you're going to make it!

jesus fucking Christ how are these people allowed to live

Man I used to be self concious about my dick, but then I became a Correction's Officer for the County Jail.

When someone comes in they have to get dressed out and take a shower, which involves me seeing quite a lot of penises.

Every now and then you'll see someone swinging a hammer, but most guys are pretty average or small.

Then you see shit like this and it's just gross.

Lurking.
I ditched my diet since mid November and gained 12 pounds back.
Help me fit, these are the threads that changed me from 250 to 175 in the first place.

I don't know how you could work in a jail

Closest I've ever come to seeing that side of things was spending a night in the drunk tank. I never want to do something like that again

What an ugly dude

If I was getting stripped down in front of a bunch of faggot corrections officers my dick would shrivel up into my abdomen just sayin.

So ur one of those ppl everybody talks about who eats like a fucking slob over the holidays and gains weight

>Grease/sweat stains on his tarp

Nailed it

I admire his boldness

>how

money

It's like he has a second belly button in his second belly

Fresh from FB

Modern standards are great.

>lost weight
>I hate her
you liked her when she was fatter?
inb4 "high test"

>mfw I'm one of those people
Help me Veeky Forums

Nope

Just some girls aren't shallow and look for a decent personality

Is that her father on the left? Is that disgust?

W-Wat is that?

I never said I hate her. In fact, I don't even know who she is.
I posted this as motivation :)

I think it's the mother brain from Starship Troopers.

Yep that's her father

Nigga probably looks like kraid from super metroid

Insecurity

I hate to admit it, but I was the kid who asked Anthony what was wrong then punched him when he told me.

Nigga wtf.

Its afraid

how much do you think they want his cock?

How about the tried and true routine of putting down the fork x3?

Looks to be disgust as well.

It's afraid.

I don't get it, how do you gain so much weight so fast? I stopped cutting for the holidays as well, I haven't gained a single pound.

do you eat like 4000 calories a day or something?

He looks like an obese chibi.

\
>some girls aren't shallow and look for a decent personality

lol

how can the human body completely lose its shape like this?

You never lose the fat cells in your body. It's easy to regain fat in your body, it's like when people lose their muscles and regain them easily next time.

igetthatjokepng

It's funny how miserable they look even though they're next to 2 qts because they know they don't belong there.

I'm one of those people.

Hit new PR's the week i came off holiday on OHP and Bench, both of which i was struggling on.

Gained 10lb, lost 4 already. Not exactly a big deal.

>some girls aren't shallow and look for a decent personality
haha

Am I the only one who finds comments like the last one to be the funniest of all.

>photo shopped

Makes me think about what kind of monkey would actually claim something like that lol

Fucking kek

>I would prefer if you stopped eating.

>shes not obese there
>the dress is deceiving more than anything
>not knowing how clothes and drapery work
deep concern

god he looks like dwight from the office

>I can't be attractive no matter what I do and my coping mechanism is pretending it's a choice

>some girls aren't shallow
HA

more like some girls get tired of dating alphas so they find a beta safe bet and live the rest of their life with a cuck that will never tell them no

>running
pls be b8

isn't that his sister?

i-is he touching his peepee

>all women commenting

What a surprise

Women are such disgusting creatures. Literally ripping this girl apart because she accomplished something they never could, or shes more attractive.

>.

her toes barely touch the ground

Is that Artie Lange?

Your prom date has downs

thats what I thought but I really hope not. I think he at least cares enough to not let his gut hang out under his t shirt/ afford some clothes that can cover it up

She's like a 5/10, no loss to the world really.

brehs

fucking hell something new to disgust you every time

That guy's not even really that fat. I mean, he's overweight, but he isn't so far gone that he shouldn't be dating a cute girl.

She's really tall

Did you even look at the image?

Yeah, and it's not that bad. He's crouched so he looks heavier. Compared to the lard monsters in this thread, he's actually attractive. He could easily lose the excess weight.

That may be the worst thing I have seen on FPH

kill yourself, thanks

Fat women are always like this.

It's like a lava lamp, only it makes me want to vomit

I seem to have lost the picture of a fat woman at a bus stop who has shit her pants and it's smeared on the glass and dribbling onto the ground

>4000
try 6000-7000

jesus christ. i lost my faith in humanity when i realised these people actually have the confidence to wear bikinis, go in public, and let people take photos of them like nothing is wrong

at my worst i was on the borderline of overweight and i felt like absolute shit all the time, wanted to kill myself and only ever wore hobocore big ass sweatshirts

it is so fucking disheartening to see the things these '''humans''' garnish themselves with - the tattoos, jewellery, makeup and clothes. it makes you realise the pathetic way we are all wooed and placated by stupid objects and the endorphins we get from collecting them or presenting them to others

What the fuck are you on about?

>10 asses
10 assed shit stomping dick shelf

As soon as I read "some girls aren't shallow" I knew this would have the most replies in the thread

>yfw all of these people have survived deeply traumatic childhoods and were raised by parents who never, ever told them they loved them or that they were worthy, parents who were so emotionally stunted that they were likely suicidal
>yfw that's also the case for most of this board, but due to a series of accidents, our self-hatred didn't result in obesity but was manifested in some other, equally handicapping way, like low self-esteem, depression, procrastination issues, social isolation, "childhood amnesia", an inability to express genuine, spontaneous affection, and frequent feelings of emptiness

Who is that vomit droid?

No don't answer that I'd rather not know.

Tfw my nips look like that with 8% bf
Life is suffering