What a Natural Human Foot Looks Like If You Never Wear Shoes

What affect would not wearing shoes have on physical endeavours?

>jungle monkeys
>natural human foot
Race is real

Man dont those niggers get like infections from the broken glass shards and shit like that man

Is that the sentinelese tribe?

Is that kid holding a machete? how the fuck they know about metals and shit?

What broken glass, m8?
There's no fucking glass.

Where they gonna get glass bro

Brazilians

some white peeps go there n drink beer during the weekend man then they showup on monday and be like fuck, glass in muh feet again

u know that feel?

>nigger
>human

>wat

> collapsed arches

someone send kelly starrett

>let me just travel to the jungles of brazil for a few minutes on Saturday to drink some beer

You're the kind of shit that smashes bottles in the woods and fucks it up for everyone else. I bet you drink coolers.

How can you tell

Trading with other tribes that have been contacted. Probably every "uncontacted" group in the Amazon is at least aware that there are other people outside of the jungle due to word of mouth

yeah man the amazon is the best place to smash a case with the bros on the weekend

>

What if doctors are wrong about things like that though

Where do doctors even get the knowledge of what's normal and healthy? How do they know that an arched foot is what should be? What if they are meant to be flat? Or what if it's different depending on genetics?

Their feet deformity is more likely to be caused by inbreeding than lack of shoes.

Think about it. who they been fucking for the past 1000 years with such small numbers?

From the sky, ya dinguses

Didn't you ever see The Gods Must Be Crazy?

Not that much different. The Tarahumara run a fuckton of miles in basic ass shoes, that really only stop sharp shit.

What deformity? Wide toes? That's due to a lack of shoes.

There's something inherently beautiful in this design

If you're going to annihilate ecosystems for a cheap party then you could at least drink cans.

It's string and a sole you sperg.

>8 years of schooling
>but what if they're wrong

fuck off back to /pol/, cancer.

i don't see any flipflops and motorcycles

Oh boy, here we go.

>not imagining a white qt's feet in those shoes
It's ok to be gay user I don't hate you

When you go to school you're taught the currently accepted theories. Many a doctor/scientist/etc decades ago went through schooling and were taught things that are now considered to be outdated and wrong.

Going through school is one thing, being taught the most modern information is another.

Shit consider the possibility that orthodontics are completely unnecessary given the possibility that mewing from an early age will prevent/remove the need for braces for all but a small few. This would make an entire profession mostly obsolete.

Going through school only means that you have the will and dedication to getting a job, it doesn't mean you are 100% right about a certain subject.

Go back to your safe space if facts hurt too much

Can you be a nigger somewhere else? Thank you

>>>/reddit/

daily reminder doctors used to think that eggs and meat would cause cholesterol, cancer and other diseases

it has been debunked but there's still a lot of them claiming the same shit in the current times

Genetics and bad stepping habits plus they look wider because they are currently supporting weight so they get kind of flattened against the ground

>8 years of schooling
>they can't be wrong
>malpractice is a lie

Nice bait

nigger

>delusional ideas and feelings = facts
>implying /pol/ is not a safe space

oh the irony

>race exists
>a delusional idea

Other way round. And you know it, well done (you)

>putting this much effort into samefaggotry

So if Race doesn't exist do you support Affirmative action?

How is diversity possible is Race doesn't exist?

Sure there might be a place where everyone has light skin and blue eyes and blonde hair, then WHY do ALL of these places need to be flooded with the 3rd world, if RACE doesn't exist?

It's clearly as diverse as it's going to get.

Clearly you don't believe Race doesn't exist. You're just anti-White.

You support White Genocide.

Blame Whites for every crime in history.

Say the solution is Diversity = Mass 3rd world Immigration into ALL and ONLY White countries.

Vilify Whites, and encourage interbreeding to solve the Race problems after FORCE Integrating them and vilifying any who don't agree.

You support Genocide of Whites and THEN have the Audiacity to claim Genocide is impossible by saying "race doesn't exist?

Case closed, you're Anti-White, and you will support ANY position that leads to a world without White people, which in your mind = progress.

KYS

Really activates my almonds.

I think you need to calm down and realize you're ranting at the wrong person, lad.

>muh safe space free of safe spaces

yeah youre the same as them

gtfo out of here you nigger

>black people dont exist
>white people dont exist
Everyone's the same and there is no general difference between groups of people

>tfw my feet look like this because I'm a little jungle monkey who spent his youth running around barefoot
I can still pull off a suit and look civilized but I go half naked and barefoot whenever I have the chance.

So much incomprehensible fear in this post

As we all know, /pol/ knows all about anthropology and genetics due to their forum full of college graduates and that their image macros of completely fake statistics is 100% reliable.

LMAO BUDDY

yeah man, same as dogs. they're all the same no differences between them

>humans are the only species on the planet that tens of thousands of years in isolated populations had no effect on

m8 simply acknowledging that differences exist doesn't mean you have to be a supremacist. What are you affraid of?

I love how Veeky Forums is able to simultaneously discuss how Africans are athletically superior and deny race exists.

Beyond cuckolded.

No shit. But you let /pol/ posters take an inch with their stupidity and they'll think they'll own this board and start spouting even more stupid shit.

>Veeky Forums is one person

It's either niggers or we are all one and equal, there is no nuance friendo.

They've recently taken /tv/, it's going to happen, just lay on your stomach and take it.

Maybe for insecure simpletons.

Veeky Forums has been /pol/'s bitch for atleast 2 years already. You lost the fight long ago, brah.

you kinda lost the argument there.
>"da zey stoopid"

People tend to be more right wing here, most of the faggots on /pol/ don't lift. They're clueless when they talk about lifting.

fuck off german nazi pig. remember dresden 45.

Wasn't an argument mate. I'll tell you when I post one though so you can post the meme :^)

Fight the power, comrade.

/pol/ get triggered when they see a black guy in a tv show or movie so they flooded /tv/ with their cuck posting. Luckily /pol/ doesn't lift so we're ok for now.

Wut?

Kek.

I'm not the guy you're replying to but this is the reality today

Look at mass migration to europe, filth and decay

>first user says that being a different race doesn't change your species
>/pol/fag says this means you want to kill all white people

Surely you tards see how insane you look, right?

Admitted to ignoring facts just to not prove someone right

>>first user says that being a different race doesn't change your species

That's not what anyone said at all.

White-Anti-Whites think White Genocide is a joke to the point they now want to gloat.

They think the brown masses will spare them because they are traitors to the hated Whites.

Saying Race doesn't exist is something Anti-Whites ONLY say to White people.

Nobody addresses BLM by smugly telling them "Race doesn't exist".

It's always a justification to flood White countries with non-Whites, and insist it isn't a problem.

Stop ruining my isolated noble Savage fantasy shitlords

>I'll shoehorn Trump in a conversation that has nothing at all to do with Trump. That'll show those racist!

What are you hoping to achieve?

either a nigger or a leaf

Cool public education is the cause of the Anti-White brainwashing and self hatred you're suffering from.

They go out of their way to teach White kids about only the bad things Whites did in history.

Example: Slavery

They tell you, Whites had slaves = bad Whites

Truth: All Races have owned slaves, North Africans even had White slaves for a much longer time period than Whites enslaved Blacks

Whites fought a war to end Slavery

Not a narrative public education teaches, as it's not useful in getting White kids to acquiesce to their own extinction

>the mere mention of the word race rustles your jimmies
Literally, unironically kill yourself

Whitey be keepin uz down wit dem bottles n shieeet

she's been an advocate for school choice her entire life she was one of my favorite cabinet picks

this is also your daily reminder that there is no correlation with increased funding to increased test scores in American Public Schools (see Detroit, Cleveland school districts etc.)

plus many Parochial, Christian, and other private schools CONSISTENTLY outperform public schools in the same areas with the highest funding

ALSO

charter schools that take in a high amount of inner-city and minority students out perform public schools NEARLY EVERYWHERE

you fucking libs can't accept that your ideas suck and are now afraid that we will have an era of prosperity under some people with an (R) by their name instead of (D)

unless you change your thinking you guys will continue to lose elections

>/pol/ is muh safespace
>implying it's not inundated 24/7 by shitty bait threads/"POL BTFO"/marxist shilling that consist of 1/2 of the catalog and always get to 200+ posts

We are the ones with the deformed feet m8

These are how feet are suppose to look, look at any group of people who don't wear shoes. The feet are suppose to be similar to hands in that you can spread every toe out and move them individually, which most of us can't do because our feet have been crushed from such a young age that the bones are misaligned.

Look up correct toes if you want to unfuck your feet, you'll have better balance, blood circulation and less risk of foot pain as you age

The Chinese are the worst for this to be completely honest

You are trying way too hard to be funny

Actually kill yourself

>If someone disagree with me it must be /pol/ and samefagging

Kys

Well of course, those gooks purposefully bound up young girls feet so they wouldnt grow, it's fucking disgusting lookinh

What the hell does this have to do with fitness or lifting?

Wearing shoes vs barefoot has everything to do with fitness

>threads on topics /pol/ don't agree with are classified as bait
>this somehow proves /pol/ isn't a safespace

You mean you openly support the Genocide of White people.

Threatening violence isn't making a point.

Is demonstrating you don't have one.

Then someone brought race into, race leads to white genocide discussions and /pol/ and antifa showing up to attack the nazis who thinks whites deserve a future

>being a white supremacist
>having a point
choose one, dyel

Only an Anti-White who promotes the Genocide of an Entire group of people would confuse thinking the group has a right to exist = supremacism

nothing wrong with white supremacy
we literallly built the world shtiskins can feed in.
we desrve to be treated like gods

Nigga u r really dum