Alright Veeky Forums my portfolio has gone to shit and I'm getting desperate... I'm willing to do things for crypto

Alright Veeky Forums my portfolio has gone to shit and I'm getting desperate... I'm willing to do things for crypto.

BTC: 1GrCvG9p6Cvvo5kJLcXBMCjo3iqujQ2JSN
LTC: LemCFF4GQKt4M6jp1mcMFNcGQGaMDYAMFZ
ETH: 0xa16173565a563E44884C84EAC1c28Fd75409ce94

Fuck off mate. Fuck off

I'm willing to do that

Boy no one here is gonna give you money. You'll just find perverts and beta males who enjoy taking advantage of people who's in a bad situation, because they go through the same in the real world. So, prepare for some "sharpie in pooper" because this is Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums is full of losers seeking for an opportunity to show some kind of power.

Hey user, I actually made a few hundred thousand off of LINK and ZEN this month, so I'm willing to send you .5 BTC What are you willing to do for it?

Like this guy

um... I only have one sharpie...

What do you want?!

Ok. If you write "5E4B1W2u is my daddy and I'm his bitch" on your butt cheek and take a picture of it with the sharpie in your ass, I'll send .5 BTC your way

um... I'm not sure if it will fit... but I'll write it and take a pic of the writing... and if you send 0.001 BTC to verify... I'll fucking try it

before you actually insert a sharpie into your ass you should probably have 5E4B1W2u post his wallet to check the balance

Don't do it
This guy won't send you shit

Post my ID on your ass cheek instead without the other text and put the sharpie in your ass. I'll send you the .5 BTC
I'm not gonna send a small amount of BTC first, if you don't do anything plus the transaction fees are ridiculous for a small amount. It's up to you

No fucking way am I doing that shit without some sort of verification!

OP please don't debase yourself, literally no one will give you a fraction of a bitcoin, I've seen all of the threads and they never deliver. At least save your dignity, if nothing else.

I don't want nothing you retard, I'm trying to make you understand that no loser on this shithole is gonna deliver BTC

if your willing to do anything... get a job

You have to verify yourself so I know st the very least you won't scam me..
ok first write my ID on your ass cheek, take the picture and post it. After that, I'll send $10 in BTC to verify I'll pay the rest. After I send the $10 for good faith money, then you put the sharpie in your ass and I'll send .5 BTC. Sound reasonable?

Fine... writing backwards is hard as fuck

you still here??

you homo perverts spend money on such foolish things

That's a big sharpie.

> big sharpie
for you

better butter them buns up, friendo, it's gonna be a wild ride

Oh dis gon be good

I don't think he's coming back... I'm still desperate here....

well fuck, at least I didn't have to do it, but now I gotta clean this marker off!

anybody want to donate to my meme address
1KEK88M1jr4CuJfAHcXZGDnj6ZvrW8mzPq
i finally got into bitcoin last week after reading Veeky Forums and /pol/ and this is the address the wallet generator spit out for me.

is litecoin still a thing? it's the oldest alt coin and it's never gone over $100.

Look at the amount in circulation

btc is about 100 times more valuable, but there aren't 100 times more litecoins in circulation. litecoin's shitcoin status must be due to other factors.