Haven't been sick in exactly one year and counting

Haven't been sick in exactly one year and counting.

How can I continue to make immune system gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/the-broccoli-receptor-our-first-line-of-defense-2/
nutritionfacts.org/video/using-the-produce-aisle-to-boost-immune-function/
nutritionfacts.org/video/boosting-immunity-while-reducing-inflammation/
nutritionfacts.org/video/preserving-immune-function-in-athletes-with-nutritional-yeast/
nutritionfacts.org/video/laughter-as-medicine/
sott.net/article/269265-Brain-Researchers-Smoking-increases-intelligence
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11352783
discovermagazine.com/2014/march/13-nicotine-fix
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11069313
nature.com/news/city-birds-use-cigarette-butts-to-smoke-out-parasites-1.11952
lauricidin.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3YgDk-2e27c
nytimes.com/1997/10/20/us/daniel-e-provost-dies-at-78-was-tobacco-industry-leader.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vitamin d, vitamin k2 and a lot of chicken nuggets

don't wash your hands
no joke

>tfw you have a wonderful combination of a badly deviated septum and nasal polyps
>every time your nose starts running, everything backs up, and you end up spending two to three weeks in hell with a major sinus infection

kill yourself

Vitamin C

megadose vit c

stop washing so much (srs)

apple cider vinegar

fermented foods

contrast showers

walk around nude (or near nude) in cold

I haven't been sick since Summer of 2015. I quit smoking, eat clean, lift, and don't wash my hands like said. No other secrets desu.

Eat well, exercise and don't stick your fingers in your nose, mouth, eyes.

While nutrient intake is important, your attitude and focus (or lack of it) is presentative of your immune system's attention to infections. Walk around in a daze in the macro world and it's reasonable that in the micro-world white blood cells wander around inside the blood stream ignoring disease as it grows. La, la, only staph bacteria cancer, nothing to worry about, la la.

>don't wash your hands
Can't wait till I have those disgusting hands that factory workers always have

moderate (tobacco) smoking is healthy Tbh, that's why the kikes want to ban it and legalize cannabis (terrible for you) instead.

Pls elaborate

What about showering

nutritionfacts.org/video/the-broccoli-receptor-our-first-line-of-defense-2/
nutritionfacts.org/video/using-the-produce-aisle-to-boost-immune-function/
nutritionfacts.org/video/boosting-immunity-while-reducing-inflammation/
nutritionfacts.org/video/preserving-immune-function-in-athletes-with-nutritional-yeast/
nutritionfacts.org/video/laughter-as-medicine/

Basically eat your veggies and have your daily laughs

You're full of shit, although it's true that 90% of pot addicts suffer from Cannabinoid Hyperemesis syndrome.

Wash your hands you fucking filthy piece of shit, what kind of advice is this? Holy fuck I hate Veeky Forums so much.

>hurr me no wash hands maek immune system strongur

You dense motherfucker, most organisms gain entry into your body via your hands touching your face/eyes/mouth whether you realize you're doing it or not. Washing your hands is an objectively proven way to reduce this transmission and lower the risk of getting an infection.

Fuck you

kek u mad fgt

Well OP did want immune system gains so to make those gains he would want to get as many shit inside his body as possible for his immune system to make antibodies etc.

sott.net/article/269265-Brain-Researchers-Smoking-increases-intelligence
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11352783
discovermagazine.com/2014/march/13-nicotine-fix
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11069313
nature.com/news/city-birds-use-cigarette-butts-to-smoke-out-parasites-1.11952

Just a few examples, saw something about it improving skin quality in men (but not women! tobacco = androgenic) but I can't find that study right now.

Note that this is of course moderate use, I'd also advice against pre-packaged cigarettes, preferring a pipe or at the very least rolling your own

Muh vaccines

Haven't been the gym for 2 weeks because of chest infection. Can feel the gains just sliding off. Plus all the extra food over the holiday period means I've put on 5 pounds.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Collect immunity to diseases by getting every one of them. It's like pokemon but with your memory white cells

If he doesn't wash his hands he will be sicker and more miserable, I guarantee it. By all means though, go through the hassle of overtaxing your immune system into producing antibodies constantly. Just drink sewer water or visit the quarantine ward of a hospital to speed up the process as well.

Filthy retards who don't wash their hands don't just get themselves sick, they get other people sick as well. This is fucking elementary school level shit.

That's what I did, haven't had the flu ever, and I haven't had a cold since I started lifting five years ago.

dafuq did i just read ?

>Filthy retards who don't wash their hands don't just get themselves sick, they get other people sick as well
lol who fucking cares about other people, it's all about number 1

This, weak must fear the strong

Nigga thats not getting shit into your body not making your immune system stronger

It's like avoiding a problem instead of fixing it

Play in the dirt. Seriously. When was the last time your dog got a cold? Little children do this instinctively to get immunity. It's the reason nerds have allergies and shit because they never went outside as little kids.

would sleeping on the ground outside once a week make up for this?

I really don't want to play in the dirt

Avoid cold weather.

Wait wut? No way!
Wait... Wut?
That makes sense.
South Africa here I come!

Wait... Got any credible sources that back this up tho?

>megadose vit c
this is dumb.

this will kill your gut microbes and leave you vulnerable to malabsorbtion and other infections

While it can work to kill off pathogens acutely it has a toll so should not be does at all regularly

just 5take the recommended dose of food sourced C spectrum from berries, citrus etc.

lauricidin.com/

That's why you take fermented and raw foods (forgot to mention)

Should note that by megadose I mean 1-2g per day

wont necessarily prevent you from getting ill but this does help to calibrate your immune system. allergies are caused by overactive/miscalibrated immune system not a lack of one

Could you get nicotine in a different way than smoking? Because I dont want to fuck my lungs up

I had some upper respiratory infection making me cough incessantly .. a dry unproductive cough .. went on for weeks

I bought a bottle of this liposomal Ascorbic acid and finished the bottle in two days so that's a real mega-mega-dose.. this left me with killer heartburn for a while that eventually required a Proton Pump inhibitor and months of probiotics to correct.

yes I got rid of the lung thing though .. I watched this guy's videos about C

Dr. Thomas E. Levy

youtube.com/watch?v=3YgDk-2e27c

I bought the patch and cut small pieces from them

if you;re not a long term smoker DO NOT PUT ON A WHOLE PATCH YOU WILL MAKE YOURSELF SICK.

I don't know, maybe chewing or using snus.

Can't see how smoking a pipe a day could be all that bad for you though, the indians knew their shit. I think problems caused by cigarette smoking are either a) overuse, b) derived from different source in processed cigarettes, such as fiberglass or plastics in filters or c) compound problems derived from pollution/obesity etc.
Do not do this, patches are full of plastics and other ZOG chemicals, defeats the whole point.

hangout under a train station one day while it rains and wait for a water droplet to fall on your face

enjoy disgusting red poofy face

L-threonine boosts the function of the thymus. A quick googling will confirm for you. Very underlooked supplement for immune function. A high protein diet crowds out threonine due to amino transporter competition. Nutrabio is the best merchant for Ameribros.

>iktf

OP you could try doing what I do and eat your boogers/wipe your butt with your hand in the sink.

>megadose vit c
Enjoy kidney stones
>stop washing so much (srs)
Enjoy smelling like shit
>apple cider vinegar
What?
>fermented foods
Bullshit
>contrast showers
Even more bullshit
>walk around nude (or near nude) in cold
Yeah do this, if you want to die

Fucking kill yourself you retard

No mate, on some of those you're just angry and wrong.

keep up on your vitamin intake

don't eat shit

Where am I wrong? Those are all memetier 'remedies' and just fuck you up in the long run you dungus

Cold showers

You spend too much time on here if you refer to things as "memetier"

Apple cider vinegar for example. You're dead wrong on that.

Please see someone about your anger issues - that will actually fuck you up in the long run...ya dingus

>You spend too much time on here if you refer to things as "memetier"
Says the guy also wasting his time on a taiwanese fishingboard
>Apple cider vinegar for example. You're dead wrong on that.
Any facts to prove this?
>Please see someone about your anger issues - that will actually fuck you up in the long run...ya dingus
Oh look someone discovered the internet in 2017

You still need to kill yourself I'm afraid

>ctrl+f
>garlic
>0 results
4 cloves of garlic every day

sleep well, eat your veggies, work out, dont get cold outside

Damn u stupid.

By not washing hands you're giving your body a chance to fight off bacteria and strengthen its immune system. If you use disinfectant every day on your hands, then when you do get sick your body will get hit a lot harder.

Basic biology you stupid fucking idiot.

i used to get sick every other week in the winter. I would curse the sky because of my shitty immune system and couldnt shake off any illness. Ive been taking pro biotics since the fall and havent gotten sick once. Id think i was being memed if it wasnt for my track record, and how healthy ive been recently

this
and this

Probiotics are fucking boss. Eating raw sauerkraut turned my fucking life around.

do you do this because its cheaper than buying the pro biotic pills or do you do both

forgot to add...my shits are incredible as well. I eat very healthy in addition to the pro biotics, but id say 4/5 are spooky ghost wipes

smoking doesn't cause any lung damage

you tell 'em, sonny.

how much do you eat? dosage and how often?

La la, nigga, la la.

This is Dan Provost btw...LIggett Myers exec who hid the smoking is bad research as long as possible and possibly my father.

nytimes.com/1997/10/20/us/daniel-e-provost-dies-at-78-was-tobacco-industry-leader.html

>broad range nutrition
>go outside
>cardio
>reduce stress
>don't ingest absurd amounts of toxins
It's that simple, baselining your nutrition allows for proper bodily upkeep. Going outside subjects you to a broad range of viruses, bacteria, mold, and foreign matter that forces your immune system to stay relatively active. The more active your immune system, the more likely it is to respond to random threats at a moments notice. If you never subject yourself to these foreign entities, it will take your body a lot longer to respond once one does appear. The body only produces new cells when it needs to.
Cardio is everything, the faster your blood pumps through the body, the faster it can regulate itself. This also means the faster it can cleanse the body of harmful materials and foreign objects that might make their way into the body. The less things like this that exist in the body, the less false flag scenarios where your body is worried about trying to fight off x or y and actually gets to the business of focusing on harmful bacteria/viruses/fungi.
Stress suppresses the immune system the same way depression does. If you're in a horrible mood, the body runs at a lower capacity. Lower capacity == longer response time.
Avoiding ingesting harmful substances means less time focused on blood cleansing. Cleaner blood == healthier cells.

what's that?

lmao allergies are something you're born with, not something you develop because you shelter yourself from allergens.

wrong

Smoking can do some good stuff, nicotine is a stimulant with various benefits, but it does a lot more bad stuff and on balance smoking is really bad for you. Patients with ulcerative colitis are recommended not to smoke, even though it can dampen the effects of smoking.

This is why I come here to shitpost and not for information

Allergies develop when you aren't exposed to potential allergens as a child, e.g, if your overprotective mom won't let you go outside.

Genetics might cause some predisposition to allergies but it's 90% environment

Avg frequency for the common cold for adults is 1. This means 1 year without illness is average. What is a better metric to measure is how long you stay ill when struck by sickness. Fit people, provided you have a good diet aswell, should heal faster.

Haven't been sick in 6 years because I wash my hands and get yearly flu shots. They're free here during the season.

Most allergies are epigenetic and exist since birth. Thank your mother for what she eats and touches while she's pregnant with you.

Eat your vegetables
Eat your vegetables
Eat your fucking vegetables

>this will kill your gut microbes and leave you vulnerable to malabsorbtion and other infections
Only if you take it all at once like a retard (exceeding bowl tolerance). You can 2 grams every 2 hours and see no such symptom.

dude you think have 183108 germs in your body instead of 294028 is going to make a difference?

Someone is going miss out on immunity gains.

But you only make immune system gains when you're sick

Get AIDs, overcome it natty, never get sick again.