Is light beer for dinner each day bad to drink?

Is light beer for dinner each day bad to drink?

I cant understand how a somebody past 18 can drink beer, it literally tastes like bitter piss.
Vodka and Gin are the real Deal.

i was blown away when i say a sixpack of natty light in glass bottles at a gasstation. i didnt even want beer but i bought it.

We ain't your fookin mum now, is we??? Shit off me yard balls an suck it ye swamp donkey

Why? You won't get drunk and there's not much flavor. If you want to get a light buzz drink some red wine, at least you'll get some antioxidants. If you just want some flavored water, drink some unsweetened iced tea.

Why would anyone drink beer when they could just eat bread and whisky?It's not that good.

How do you know what bitter piss tastes like?

Sure if you're drinking Bud Light or Heineken every day like you're 16 but some beers taste really nice, you should try to go to a beer bar

>not consuming your waste atleast twice to ensure you've extracted every nutrient
You're not going to make it.

>beer, the beverage in the history of humanity since the begining of agriculture taste like piss
>rotten potatoes alcoohol and water is the shit

Maybe try a good beer ?

Latent alcoholic brodude culture.

I drink a bottle of wine every week day and anywhere from 2-4 a day on the weekends.

isn't that expensive as fuck?
or do you drink cheap wine?

I'm Czech you Niggers, I have probably tasted better beers than you ever will.
Still Gin and Vodka are better.

>isn't that expensive as fuck?
About $120-175 a week well spent

Gr8 b8

Tea doesnt taste anything like beer are you retarded?

>czech beer
>good
Holy shit do you people actually believe this

>Holy shit do you people actually believe this
Czech pilsners are good but they're all pretty much the same.
Any saison, tripel or porter will blow it out of the fucking water.

I didn't say it did, just gave a 1 kcal antioxidant rich replacement if you can't stand plain water. There is literally no Veeky Forums related reason to drink light beer.

no you're not

>drinking imported European Beer in America
The transportation of the beer effects the taste negatively.

>lager

Drink some ruby ale or stout then we'll talk

With the introduction of one way key kegs, cheaper ways of force carbonation and more sales of European beer over in the US this is not true.

t. industry brewer for 5 years

Its okay I guess. but it is empty calories and if you start to put on stomache fat I would blame the beer.

It should do much if you workout and lift.

I'm jealous user

>distributing our product makes it shit
Great way to defend your shit beer m8. Btw Ive been to 19 european countries including a visit to prague. Best beer is still in socal. But taste is subjective