Hey user, since you won't go get ice cream with me can we at least take a hot steamy shower together...

>Hey user, since you won't go get ice cream with me can we at least take a hot steamy shower together? They're good for your health!

only normies shower

this is bait

Cold showers are a meme. What are you implying OP?

Only if you shit in the shower with me.

That just sounds inefficient. I'll shower first since I don't take too long, and you take as long as you like after

>he doesn't shower with supercooled water to get frostbite all over and become de-sensitized to all forms of touch and pain
IT'S LIKE HE DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

Not fit related now FUCK OFF

>non-animated gif

Cold showers are actually better for you, loads of health benefits, it tightens pores and gets your heart rate up, I'm pretty sure but not positive that it can help your lungs that could be bro science though so I'll have to read up on it.

It's a great way to build discipline too.

Also steam makes me sweat which would ruin the point of the shower.

I usually take lukewarm showers and walk them down to cold ones you should try it sometime femanon

Fugg you :DDDD
Nice contribution faggot

Why the fuck would I not be going to get ice cream? Ice cream is fucking awesome and one cone isn't gonna make me gain the 60+lbs I lost.

t. smelly, dirty, greasy, disgusting fatty

Correct, it's a troll-meme.

You gay, bro?

TROLOLOLOLOLOL
***WARNING*** YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF GLOBAL SITE RULES: "Trolling outside of /b/"

This was autism in action.

If there was ever an underage user, it was this one.

Yeah sure, but could you piss in my mouth while we do it?

t. btfo, butthurt

Sorry stacy, I just applied balding medication to my face! I'm trying to make it on my beard journey!

how about i stick my stick in your pussy instead

the most un/fit/ fag in history

t. Soros shill

How does someone style their hair, beard and clothes like this and think "Good enough"

I'll never get it.

>Hey user, I'm just a random girl that some fat fuck found on the internet. Want to have an imaginary conversation that has nothing to do with lifting?

That's a fucking trap

are you seriously still doing this meme

fpbp

kek

y-yes pls

Dunno about cold showers' impact on muscle recovery, but it is pretty good for the skin. Doesn't have to be a full cold shower tho, thats a meme