Why Byzantines got so much hate?

Why Byzantines got so much hate?

Insecure roaches and the eternal Venetian, mainly. For an empire that was constantly besieged on all sides and in internal turmoil for most of its history, they did pretty well.

because they're a bunch of decadent larping gr**ks

FALLO ANCORA, DADDY DANDOLO

roach jealousy

Because Byzaboos can’t stop pretending that Byzantines were Roman

What do they have to be jealous of exactly? A failed state?

These. This board is infested with rude roaches.

Because they lost to roaches. Literally that

What about Veniceboos

There are no true Veniceboos. Only anons trying to be edgy by riding some old blind man's dick.

>Empire gets the shit beaten out of it for centuries, still survives and even thrives sometimes
>Gets invaded by unwashed steppe people at extremely vulnerable moment, never bounces back because everyone else is still beating the shit out of it
>Unwashed steppe people laud this as the greatest achievement in the history of ever
>Resilient empire forever decried in Senegalese mongoose taming forum because of this

Wew

They did pretty well, yes. They didn't do as well as Rome, the Empire they pretended to be

Imagine being this butthurt

>Dude we can't be Romans anymore because some guy will say so in an imageboard

They ruined rome.

Hordes of filthy horsefuckers and germans ruined Rome, actually.

Yes, clearly I first person in history to point this out

Imagine how retarded the first guy must have sounded.

>You're not Romans anymore, you stopped being Romans
>Gets crowned >Holy>Roman>Emperor by the pope

Computer game kiddies think their """headcanon""" trumps historiography

They dropped the ball on the handoff.

Gotta admit, the reason I think Byzantines are the coolest civ is because I used to play them for their cavalry in Age of Empires II.

>Can't get the final blacksmith upgrade for cavalry and melee infantry attack +2
Franks and Persians were better

Turkish IPs have been rangebanned by Baba Erdoğan and pathetic Byzaboos are still insecure enough to whinge about imaginary roaches.
People just don't like the Byzantines: shit aesthetic, shit religion, contributed nothing meaningful to the world. Not to mention Byzantine history is just plain dull.

>controls Italy, a good chunk of it's important cities and, most of all, Rome
>has the Pope's trust
>crowned by the Pope, in Rome
Face it, Carolus Magnus was a better Roman Emperor, than any of the gayreeks could hope to be

>Turkish IPs have been rangebanned by Baba Erdoğan and pathetic Byzaboos are still insecure enough to whinge about imaginary roaches.

We're still here though. Retarded wh*Te boy.

and there are diaspora Turks too you retarded honkey.

meant for I hate wh*Tes so much I didn't even bother to give him a (you)

"es ist sehr groß"
pfahahaha I love it when yanks try to speak german, its always so far away from how he actually would talk.

And if you like that fetish google rhineland bastards, black GIs produced plenty of mulatto germans. Lot of them got killed or hidden away somewhere tho.

Btw a real turk would have a stroke if he was pictured black. just an fyi for you, little larper.

they never achieved anything
they sold Latin people as slaves to the Turks
they fucked up the 3rd crusade
not white
roman LARPers

>GIs
Weren't they French colonial troops?

almanca gerçek türk değil

but when did they stop being Roman?

>be byzaboo before coming to 4 chin
>see all the byzabooism
>become anti byzaboo

This site is full of contrarians

When did we stop being homo erectus

Doesnt change the fact the end product is different than the start

Because Vatican says so.

I think it's mostly a leftover from way back in the Renaissance to Enlightenment where people had a pressing need to deny the Byzantine Empire as being a continuation of the Roman Empire. People began putting the classical period on a pedestal, and it's 'degradation' in the East, which couldn't be conveniently explained by a barbarian takeover, leaves a lot of cognitive dissonance even to this day. On top of that, it has a competing claim to the western narrative for spiritual successor to Rome-- to Catholics in particular-- so it gets even further discredited historically. And since they got TURK'd, who for some reason despise their pre-Islam heritage, there's not many people defending it outside 3 dudes in Greece.

People just don't want to accept Rome didn't fall in 476, desu.

Because they were the real descendants of the Roman Empire and the Germans can't have that floating around
(Also because they were rich as hell and the Italians wanted all that gold for themselves

so you would argue that the roman empire under Aurelian was no longer Roman? It was definitely different to Augustus' Empire

>they never achieved anything
Aesthetics