Here we go, which one of you triggered (it): youtube.com/watch?v=mcPH8fzTCLU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltF-6ldrqJs&t=631s
everydayfeminism.com/2015/03/12-good-fatty-archetypes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've probably watched this more than any other YT video within the last year
youtube.com/watch?v=ltF-6ldrqJs&t=631s

thank you for these threads Veeky Forums
i fucking hated myself so much because i was a fat piece of shit and nobody would ever love me
so i started lifting and counting calories and i went from 260 lb dyel to 210 lb at 5'9
about to try 300 lb deadlift

now i hate myself slightly less and it feels fucking good man

i will never go back to being a fat fucking disgusting piece of shit and these threads remind me of why

the anger and regret is like a drug

we're all gonna make it brah

good work familia

update i got the 300 x5 :)

Good job man. Hope stuff works out for you.

Who's ready for season 4 of My Big Fat Fabulous life? It's back on this month, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. Here are my predictions for this season;
>whale tears
>the return of Lord Beetus
>eating a shitload of food and then claiming weight is genetic
>breaking furniture
>pregnancy scare turns out to be gas

godspeed fatanon

If you succeed you will be a paragon of discipline.

Likewise, something about Sammy's yoghurt-mouthed roasting makes me super /comfy/

>we have this beast of burden here, with the fiery red hair, and she looks like she's ready for the winter!

>flying is the scariest thing that I ever have to do
well no fucking shit whales aren't meant to fly

Calories don't mean weight gain.

Sperm whale by day
Killer whale by night

>Cookies are delicious!
These people want to go back to being carefree children and hope that everything will sort itself around them, without responsible adults to look after them

is that abomination supposed to be male or female

Neither, or both teehee

and I'm not posting the twelve kinds of fatties, but here is the link: everydayfeminism.com/2015/03/12-good-fatty-archetypes/

>7g of protein

G A I N Z

Keep it up brah. You can make it. Never look back

Made a thread about this. These threads are more useful than sticky IMO.

You all think these threads help people because shitposters pretend to be these people with success stories to justify your hate?
You all just make me hate the fitness community.
325lbs gonna stay 325 lbs.
Because you're all ignorant faggots.

Sounds like a good life choice, brah

Hope it works out well for you

> 260 lb dyel

>To justify your hate
Yeah... Uh, yeah

Noice

So sorry for making your fee fee's hurt ... maybe we can talk about it :(

When I was a kid I used to have those things they had like 70 grams of fat and 8 grams of trans fat they really cut it back lol

>not saving that picture as "offensive line"

I expected better out of you people

Good, stay fat lardo.

>Those feet

Spoiler:

She dies at 37

Saddest part is you all think you're so funny and superior because you werent born with my genetics to give me specific issues that make me fat
And the funny part is i may be large, but i am a blackbelt in kempo karate and will fuck all of you up.
So keep thinking those abs will save you, pussies.

Tried too hard

>gonna stay 325 lbs.

How many more years do you have left?

Congrats, the one advantage to starting out fat is how strong your legs are, I was over 300lbs when I started out and being able to pull 350 for reps after a few months was really motivating

Nobody cares about you.

Go be sweaty somewhere else.

i mean i didnt lift is all

yeah man i have massive calves, feels good whenever people complain about tiny calves

this is so fucking retarded, you can just fit it in your caloric intake.

especially if you're dyel and dont have to hit macros and shit

how's the nofap going user?

>karate

top kek fatty

That image is clearly photoshopped, look how blurry the stomach is, it's totally "stretched", not only in real life but moreso within the computer program known as photoshop

fucking HOW? i don't know if i've ever seen something so calorie dense in my LIFE

bend over, bitch

yeah but thats a big fucking 32 oz shake with a ton of other sugary shit pumped into it (oreos, chocolate, etc.) which is a larger size than you can get a shake in at most every other place. that iced honey bun...where the FUCK does all of that fat come from?

Like, im starting a keto diet again after being off for a couple months and i like to think i have a pretty good idea of what and where the "fat" in something comes from but holy fuck 58 grams in one honey bun is fucking insane

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

But where are them 7 limes desu?

Being a fatass is just fucking unhealthy man. Live a happy long life you fag

Where the protein is.

>looking like shit to looking like trash

wait a few years before making inspirational threads lol

youll make it

>novice robes
>conjuration book

kek, at the level the best this bitch could do is summon a familiar. come back when you have the master robes and are dual casting expert level destruction spells you fucking stupid cunt.

>A quarter-kilogram of pure sugar

eats like a pig
looks like a pig

>38 grams of protein

F U C K I N G G A I N Z
U
C
K
I
N
G

G
A
I
N
Z

>defining something as 'good' requires an opposite 'bad'
>all bodies are beautiful

What did xhe mean by this?

killer burger is dank af

>3 gets in a row

noice

THIS JUST IN

FATTIES DYING EARLY IS A SINISTER CONSPIRACY BY THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT

The progressives have become utterly bonkers

When I got sick with a cold I was like fuck dieting and went to sonic and got:

Large sonic blast, m&ms in it and a Carmel funnel going through it. That's nearly 2,000+ calories too. Really thought I could eat the whole thing cause I use to be fat and this is nothing but it started to taste disgusting after a few bites and wanted to puke after 1/4 of it. I'm ashamed..

I do this. Every Sunday I get biscuits aND gravy, sausage, hash browns, sugary cereal etc. I only eat about a half of everything before my body starts rejecting it.

>263g sugar

breh's how do you gain discipline? can you train it like with lifting?

you know how in movies and shit people imagine the little angel and devil on their shoulders? well instead of that just imagine a typical asian parent on both shoulders.

>eating cake? you want get fat?!
>why you no lift that? your brother could lift that when he was child, he real son
>are you swole yet? then why you take day off? lazy
>you will never be doctor with that attitude

Keep it up m8

Fuck you he's trying

>Not a single story in thread
Fuck this shit, I'll post some of my own in my glory (Fat fuck) days

>Be around 8
>Get invited to neighbor's birthday, she's like, 13
>Get a slice of cake like a normal kid would
>See M&Ms as a choice of topping for the cake
>Proceed to empty the bowl of M&Ms onto my plate and cover the slice of cake
>The people who went before me were the only ones who got M&Ms
>This shit is pointed out by birthday girl, whole table full of people proceed to shame me
>Cry and eat the chocolate frosting cake and almost a pound of M&Ms

More? There's plenty more stories anons.

Fuck it, I'll continue anyway. Too dead to seek the consent of Veeky Forums during these hours.

>Be about 11, weighing in at an almost HAES seal of approval 150lbs
>Hungry, was also staying up late playing runescape and masturbating to cybering men twice my age
>Decide to go to fridge to see what I can eat
>Lo and behold one of my favorite snacks, a half gallon glass jar of green olives approximately 75% full
>Take olives to my room which is upstairs, sneak level is beyond 100 when I'm hungry
>Tear through the entire jar, demolish the innocent denizens in 30 minutes while playing runescape
>Thirsty, didn't know sodium did that to you back then
>Proceed to drink the fluid from the jar until near empty
>After 5 minutes stomach is Normandy Beach, D-Day got nothing on this
>Vomit toxic green sludge for 5 minutes straight, parents go upstairs and check out wtf is going on
>See the empty jar, see me puking and writhing on the ground
>They say something about the jar and just lower their heads in shame at what the fuck their son is

>Be about 9-10, 125lbs, hungry like always, it's late, about 10pm
>Decide to go to the fridge which might as well have been my home instead
>See a tupperware container filled with carrots
>"Meh, carrots are healthy, let's eat"
>You poor child
>Container is filled with baby carrots, approximately 60
>Genocide occurs, there are no carrots left, only tupperware...
>And a painful stomach about 30 minutes later
>Rush to the bathroom out of my room
>Vomit the efforts of my carnage into the poor innocent porcelain bowl
>Sludge with actual carrot chunks from poorly chewing the food spew forth
>Consistency is like cornbread mixed with cream, mixed with your hand
>Lay down on bathroom floor exhausted
>Mom finds the empty container of carrots, find me sitting on the floor in the bathroom with puke in the toilet
>Says something along the lines of wtf and lowers her head in disappointment at her failure of a son

Except most of us can just walk away from you at a fast pace.

Routine, that's how.
Once you get into the swing of things, it comes naturally

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Oh I assure you user, all of these are true stories, quite sadly.
That part of my life is behind me, lost weight at 15 going on 16, relapsed a bit, got back up to the highest I've been in years at 210lbs back last January, currently 160lbs, still fat, still got a ways to go.

>Be 13, 210lbs, and you guessed it, hungry
>We had leftovers from pasta my mom had made, she always made a lot of pasta
>I trumped my dad at dinner at eating the most food, per usual, devouring roughly a pound and a half of pasta and 6 garlic bread slices
>Head downstairs for leftovers, decide I'll just have a little bit
>See the container has "only" one pound of pasta left
>Decide to take all of it instead, devoiding my family of any pleasure they might enjoy from partaking of it
>Drink two cups worth of milk to complement my meal
>Go to sleep while stomach writhes in digesting the insane amount of food
>Mom wakes up early, always, sees the empty container of spaghetti
>Wake up to yelling and more disappointment

fucking memes, son.

>>
> Anonymous 01/04/17(Wed)02:31:24 No.39892963 ▶

But what's the logic in learning karate when your best offense is to just to use your weight to tackle them?

"my nephew has yet to learn the chub life"

reading that makes me sick to my stomach, stuff like this is why fat acceptance is a serious issue and not just something funny to laugh at.

Anyway, that was my last one Veeky Forums, bretty tired now.
If you guys are interested I can post one or two more in the morning when I wake up, otherwise that's it for now.

It's not that unbelievable that some dumb hungry kid would binge eat to the point of getting sick.

I work on a pig farm and they are less messy when they eat.

>TEDx
>Worth literally anything.

Dreambulking like a mad man

I know, unlike fatties, pigs are actually very clean if you let them

sheesh, too real bro

>mike wazowski

LMAO

>joke as old as the rocky mountains
>I kek every time

tried this. laughed and dropped the bar. in hospital now. thanks.

i want her to sit on my face

>too dead to seek consent

THIS IS WHY WE NEED FEMINISM

Like everyone else here

Please post more my man
I enjoyed it

I look forward to more senpai

>capitalism requires productivity

Capitalism requires consumption, and this bitch is the epitome of over-consuming and wasting.

Except the first crisis of capitalism is always over production...

Makes you think...

how many calories is this? It's cut off.

>dem calories from fat tho