Why do Wehraboos get triggered over Dresden and Hamburg but take no issue with German atrocities?

Why do Wehraboos get triggered over Dresden and Hamburg but take no issue with German atrocities?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_in_occupied_Poland_during_World_War_II#Warsaw_Uprising_massacres
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same reason the average person doesn't give a single fuck about Dresden

People like winning, but not losing.

>atrocities
>implying the p*olish c*tholics are even human
lmao

The Germans were largely Catholic you dumb larper.

It's one of those historical events that is shockingly brutal and needless, but is never talked about and scoffed at when brought up.

Similar to when I started reading about communism. All I knew is that we allied with them in WWII, but looking into the revolution, who was leading it, and the following loss of life was fucking unnerving. Also, how people can walk around with a hammer and sickle shirt and preach about communism with zero backlash..

>German atrocities
such as?

Because to them Germans can do no wrong, so if they did any atrocities then the ones they were doing it to must have deserved it.

The Holocaust

>The Holocaust
No, I mean stuff that actually happened.

Oh, okay then. The Holocaust.

>a kangaroo court says lies are true
... You got me. Have any example of atrocities that actually happened?

How is it that stormfags can get BTFO every single time they post here and yet just come back the next day like nothing happened?

it's probably a different person

because "BTFO" to you means asserted to be wrong and/or quoting someone else who asserts the same things instead of offering actual evidence.

Because meme-tier generals like Manstein did a great job dissociating the Wehrmacht from Nazi atrocities by propagating things like the "clean Wehrmacht" myth.

So they've already got this belief that only a small, easily dismissable section of the group they circlejerk over was responsible for anything bad. But they still need something to grasp onto to support the idea that the Germans maybe weren't the bad guys after all.

And being a contrarian asshole like that, bringing up legitimate tragedies like the famous firebombings is great. It's always easy to tell if they're just doing so to be contrarian assholes instead of actually caring about the human tragedy of it all, though.

I stopped reading at 2 when you mentioned the kangaroo court.

so you don't have any evidence for any of the 20 points because you disagree with one of them, that you cannot provide evidence for

get the fuck out of here you brainlet

>no sources outside of an imgur gallery also containing jewish conspiracy pictures

we're reaching new levels of brainlet here boys

>ignoring 20 other points because you can use the word kangaroo and court in the same sentence

>Yup. The Holocaust.
No, stuff that actually happened. Also, work camps aren't an atrocity.

>work camps aren't an atrocity
They are when you starve and shoot the people in the camps.

>Also, work camps aren't an atrocity
Oh really? Then why do wehraboos take every opportunity to whine about their POWs in the USSR or the Eisenhower Death Camps?

>letting your other workers get infected by the faggot who caught typhus.
>letting your citizens and soldiers starve so that your forced labor doesn't
WEW

See what I mean? Dumb stormfag can’t answer the question or address the sources so he admits his own defeat with “I stopped reading”. BTFO once again but they’ll be back again tomorrow like nothing happened.

>Then why do wehraboos take every opportunity to whine about their POWs in the USSR or the Eisenhower Death Camps?
Literally never heard this claim be made.

There's literally an entire book on it called "Other Losses" that got subsequently trashed by a panel of historians.

Quite an interesting plague, for 12 million people to die from typhus while none of the Germans caught it.

>remember the 12 gorillion
Quarantines work.

are you fucking retarded you actual nigger brain
north germans which are majority is protestant
only autistic b*varians are c*tholic shithbrain

Apparently, so does gassing, starving, and just shooting people on the street. Of course, all those Germans, Poles, and Jews were just lying about not having typhus, even the ones that didn't go to court.

It literally triggers no one but gets spammed anyways. Honestly amerimutt memes we're far more potent

>Also, how people can walk around with a hammer and sickle shirt and preach about communism with zero backlash..

The same reason people people can do the same with capitalism.

user you don't understand. You phrased you response in such a way that only a meaningless response can be given.
Stop being a faggot.

>but it wasn't real communism

>nuremberg trials
>fair and honest / not a kangaroo court
... Are you joking?

>most of the testimonies weren't even produced from the court
>they include Germans, Poles, and Jews all giving similar reports
But sure, keep on ranting about kangaroo courts that no one is bringing up.

>Yeah, but what about this!
faggot

If it was a kangaroo court then how come defendants were able to get counsel, argue their case, and even get their charges reduced or acquitted entirely? Hjalmar Schacht was acquitted of all charged. Admiral Donitz got his charges reduced. There are other people with similar situations so how exactly is that a sign of this being a kangaroo court?

The only reason polfags can justify these dissertations because they think Germany's warmongering was in itself not criminal.

>Germany's warmongering
The only party that engaged in unnecessary war was britain and china.

>declare war on Czechoslovakia and Poland with no provocation
Sounds unnecessary to me.

ok well now that I know you're trolling I feel retarded for even having replied in the first place, have another (You) I guess.

They wanted clay. Clay is the only legitimate reason to war.

NUREMBERG TRIALS WERE DEFINITELY FAKE KIKE SHIT GUYS

Britain wanted to give yuroop cuntry their clay back,so all in all its justified
same with Chinkna

We know. They wanted clay, people were in the way, they killed those people. We call that an "atrocity" user, and that's what the thread is about.

>war is an atrocity
Get a load of this faggot.

That is a fair point and I retract my initial claim.

>occupies czechoslovakia
>invades poland

>inb4 "muh germans getting killed by the poles"

are you a child or are you trying to provoke people to solicit their anger or something because i only feel pity for you

>>inb4 "muh germans getting killed by the poles"
What did he mean by this?

We get it, you're edgy.

War is not an atrocity. Violating the rules of warfare is an atrocity.

/pol/ack argoument trying to justify the invasion of poland

>Violating the rules of warfare is an atrocity.
Yeah. Such as genociding the local civilian population. Which the Nazis did.

Provided you don't mean eliminating agents of subversion during martial rule and the civilians were not used as a human shield/buffer, then I agree.

Great. Then we're on the same page regarding the Nazis.

So what (specific) atrocities are you referring to?

Babi Yar
Oradour-Sur-Glane

The Holocaust.

>rules of warfare
Can you tell me a more believable bedtime story, please?

We get it, you're edgy.

No, I mean real atrocities.

"if you don't do X, we won't do X; and vice-versa. No backsies"
"WTF YOU DID X!!!"

I am inclined to believe Babi Yar falls under elimination of agents of subversion, but Oradour-Sur-Glane is certainly an atrocity.

Same reason Brits wank over Churchill the beacon of freedom and completely ignore his crimes against humanity

But he had a dog, and here is a picture of him with a cat.

look at these goddamn agent of subversion

Yes. Are you not familiar with the work of the soviets in america during the 60's?
Women are very effective agents of subversion.

>No, I mean real atrocities.
Yes, the Holocaust.

This is seriously the reply to the only post on topic in this thread? Son, I'm disappoint

yeah i totally get what you're trying to say dude

As a german I can tell you, you are retarded.
Most of Germany is catholic actually.

They don't care and know they can't get most people to defend German atrocities. They're just deflecting from it by trying to paint the Allies as hypocrites.

Völliger Quatsch. Papisten und Ketzer sind seit Jahrzehnten ungefähr gleich auf.

>trying to paint the Allies as hypocrites
That's rich.

>Papisten und Ketzer

Haha ich mag dich.
Ich komme aus dem Rheinland. Hier sind fast alle Katholiken.

Hier gibt's mehr Moslems als Katholiken. Alles Lutheraner,
t. Niedersachse

They either believe that the German atrocities were justified or did not happen at all

stop baiting, fag.

>a kangaroo court that lasted for months and found the majority of defendants not guilty or gave short jail terms

They're not here for actual debate. It's a propaganda campaign. They reason if they keep throwing shit up, some people are going to believe them eventually.

You are aware that not feeding your prisoners at the same level as your own soldiers is a war crime under the 1929 Geneva convention ratified by Germany in 1934?

Really makes you think.

So you're cool with Gulags as well then? Nice to know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_in_occupied_Poland_during_World_War_II#Warsaw_Uprising_massacres

How about destruction of 90% of Warsaw and massacre of civilians?

"b-but my propaganda says that the jews uprised!!!"

>political/criminal prisoners
>war prisoners
Really makes you think, huh?

What crimes were the people in the concentration camps charged with?

I've actually rarely met a Wehraboo who even knew about Hamburg's bombing.

>War is not an atrocity. Violating the rules of warfare is an atrocity.
Illegitimate war is an atrocity in itself.

>Illegitimate war
>I don't like who got clay, therefore illegitimate
...?

Delusion that nazi imperialism was for a greater good

Ya the Holocaust

>romans are good
>germans are bad
Sure thing bud

Why do you have to put words in my mouth?

I'm saying that by that logic romans would be bad.
Romans aren't bad.

Which imperialism was for the greater good then?