What would you boys do if you saw me at the gym? :)

what would you boys do if you saw me at the gym? :)

I'd probably go lift.

Depends what day it is. But most likely I would do
>squats 5x5
>bench 5x5
>rows 5x5
Then some abs and pullups to finish off

1. Look at you every chance I get without you seeing me looking

2. Imagine life together

3. Go home masturbate imagining you

4. Cry

5. Convince myself that I dodged a bullet by not trying to get into a relationship with you because that would have led to something too serious like marriage and kids which I just can't ever imagine myself doing let a lone getting a GF

6. Repeat the process every-time I see a young woman I find attraction

come on you guys..I'm sure not all of you are this basic! :P

Why are her eyes so far away from each other ? What level of inbreeding leads to such a dysmorphic face?

If I saw that at my gym I would make sure I don't use the same weights in case it's contagious.

t.not a medifag

The optimal distance between eyes is approximately the same as the average length of your own two eyes

You/she are/is a hottie but i would only be interested if also smart, respectable, funny and most importantly nice.

My guess is you're fulfilling 2-3 / 5

I'd say it's the case here but I really can't look at that face without feeling that something is wrong. Is this a trap ? what I my missing ?

Probably ignore you like every other female in the gym.

I'm gay.

Does that mean u liek diks?

>avert eyes and stare at the ground
>continue my workout

There are some fine ass girls at my gym, and there were some even better ones at my uni gym. I didn't talk to any of them, and I wouldn't talk to you either

A physically fit woman at the gym of all places?
>Probably have to reconsider life user.

>Goes to gym
>Sees a woman who looks like she regularly attends the gym
I'd be paralyzed with confusion

do a 360 and walk away

I would eat you for gainz

No, bitch I worship the cock!

Bro that's kinda gay...

no need to be rude either you guys.. :(

Exactly. ;)

you would collide into her you moron.

Look at you once, workout, try not to stare. Drink water, go home.

I would think "that girl has a chubby face"

Play tetris game B mode

i know i have alotta baby fat on my face but im lean from 3 days a week at the gym!

wonder why there is a kitchen in my gym, then go back to lifting

I'd smash you.

Ask your daughter if she has a boyfriend.

>boom

Ask you how long till your done with the squat rack

> need to do curls

Litterally did this tonight, everything was so perfect too.

Time to lift some weight until I have the physical pain I deserve.

Look at you for a moment or two, continue my workout, maybe check you out a bit more if you were in my line of sight doing something slutty.

Make sure to never look at you because I'm irrationally paranoid that everyone is out to get me and you would report me to the gym staff for staring at you, or maybe you would tell all of your friends that this freak at the gym kept staring at you

If you looked at me I'd get angry that you were trying to manipulate me into approaching you so you could embarrass me

Dyel?

Spotted the newfag

Focus on my own shit and realise no matter how much i look i'll never experience anything but crushing loneliness

Steal a glance when i can, mind my own business, probably assume she isn't single, a cute girl is NEVER single for long, fall deeper into a minf and just do my reps, try not to think about that QT at the gym while i cook dinner at home, eat and play Artificial Academy 2. Do everything in my power to avoid making her in the character maker.

End up Making her in the character maker and set her in the school. Wallow in my pity world and hit the gym the next day, hoping to see her again.

I'd size you up, think about what i'd do to you. Then realize that I prefer bigger tits and bigger ass, and think to myself "why the fuck would I put out all of that effort just to give HER the best sex of HER life". Then i'd find an appropriate time to start a dialog just to assure myself that "I still have it", wish you a good workout and go about my day.

And thAt is the honest to God truth

Stripper?

Strippers don't wear garbs like that, she's bottle service

kek

Seems like a nice place to be. I'd like to financially dominate her before I actually dominate her.

Pull my hood up tighter and focus on my workout because I'm socially autistic

KEK!

you fucking gay or something

same

i want to die

thought that was kanye and kim from the thumbnail
pretend not to notice as I eye rape your ass with my superior peripheral vision, but I'd stop as soon as I realise you have none
>Dyel?
dyel? not spotting a beginner workout

>Consider to be aesthetically pleasing
>Will continually look towards whatever she is doing
>Continue doing my thing as likely nothing will happen that would not make things awkward by forcing an interaction

This is literally every time. Besides, I'm at the gym to lift. I doubt half the people there want to get harassed by an awkward person.