Jay: 30, model and personal trainer is the most right-swiped man on Tindee

>Jay: 30, model and personal trainer is the most right-swiped man on Tindee

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4084318/Tinder-reveals-13-right-swiped-men-women-app-UK.html#article-4084318

30 years old and only a personal trainer lads. things are looking up for Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4084318/Tinder-reveals-13-right-swiped-men-women-app-UK.html#article-4084318
youtu.be/krolIok_w8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hope he's gay

>be on tinder for some months
>match with only 200
how do i kms

>A model/fitness trainer is doing well on a casual sex app

Stop the presses.

>women are attracted to a 30 year old guy with no real job

it would be like emily ratajkowski asking you to fuck. yes, you are insanely attractive but dear god you are a Bernie supporter and that just makes it too embaressing to even look at you.

this was a bad post all around

They don't have to marry him, it's just casual sex so I don't see how his job has any significant influence

Casual sex doesn't even feel good though

We're talking about women here. As far as they're concerned, being a successful model is prestigious as shit.

LMAO you should.

>Only 200 people like me. WHY AREN'T I ATTRACTIVE TO ALL WOMEN???!!!?!?!?!!

spotted the non virgin

This

>t. Bernie cuck

>Meet girl at friend of friends wedding
>Talk n shit
>She takes me back to her place
>Fuck her on her bed
>Fuck so hard the bed ends up on the other side of the room (SRS)
>Pass out
>Wake up at 4am
>Wake her up
>Tell her I'm going to fuck her again
>Fuck her again
>Give her my number
>Tell her I'm going home
>Drive home
>She texts me next day
>Never answered
>Instead text Fwb and fuck her next night

Felt good man

spend less time on /pol/ man that shit will rot your brain

>the only board with absolute freedom of speech and critical thinking, the only board to correctly predict Brexit and Trump will rot my brain

L M A O

i say this as someone who was probably a lot like you, you don't have to believe me but i feel a lot more level-headed since i stopped browsing there. how many race-baiting threads do you need to look at before you start to lose your head man, it's not normal

>women are attracted to a 30 year old guy with 10/10 aesthetics

You're welcome.

Wtf bunch of fucking uggos and dorks

Embarrassing admission: Jay got stood up by a girl at Winter Wonderland. He waited for two hours before deciding to ride the Ferris wheel alone.

>Jay got stood up by a girl at Winter Wonderland. He waited for two hours before deciding to ride the Ferris wheel alone.

>dating apps

>Embarrassing admission: Jay got stood up by a girl at Winter Wonderland. He waited for two hours before deciding to ride the Ferris wheel alone.

lol

>shitimbald

old but still gets a chuckle.

They look like the cast of some d-grade drama

I used to think like you, and left the place for a while. Then I realized I was just rejecting reality. Now I don't know what to do. /pol/ is right about a lot of unpleasant things, but going there makes me feel unpleasant.

>things are looking up for Veeky Forums.
what? women were always attracted to hot males since the dawn of ages
that is nothing new, they will fuck you, but they won't want to live with you though, because they want to live in a mansion, not in a studio apartment eating poptars for dinner on your PT salary

what is with all that salt?
You can't be more jealous beta than this.
I look average as fuck myself but i have no problems admitting those men are hot as fuck and those bitches are decent as fuck as well

>/pol/
>absolute freedom of speech and critical thinking
really made me think

>/pol/
>Absolute freedom of speech
if you consider an echo chamber controlled via mob mentality "freedom of speech."

I wouldn't bang any of the lasses though, am i a hater?

Honestly, I don't find his face that attractive

>inb4 jelly

How is this shit an actual hobby for you?

>>Jay: 30, model and personal trainer is the most right-swiped man on Tindee
>
>>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4084318/Tinder-reveals-13-right-swiped-men-women-app-UK.html#article-4084318
>
>30 years old and only a personal trainer lads. things are looking up for Veeky Forums.

Ha. That bloke is actually a friend of a friend - they used to play football together. He's a model first and foremost unfortunately, fairly sure the personal training is just to bang birds left right and centre.

youtu.be/krolIok_w8Q

>absolute freedom of speech
>critical thinking
This nigger cuck is retarded.

>critical thinking
Are you fucking serious? lol

>the only board to correctly predict Brexit and Trump
That wasn't a prediction you idiot. That's simply what they wanted to see happen and that's different. Also there are numerous other things /pol/ "predicted" and never happened. Now you only pay attention to those two things and pretend /pol/ is a clairvoyant.

>2 months on Tinder
>5 matches
Lmao

You guys say "30 year old guy" like it's a bad thing. If you ever left your house you'd know that most younger girls are into dudes in their 30s because they look better, are more mature, have their shit together, etc etc etc.

The fact that you don't even know this is just one example of how detached from reality many teenage retards can be.

>Jay got stood up by a girl at Winter Wonderland. He waited for two hours before deciding to ride the Ferris wheel alone.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> If you ever left your house you'd know that most younger girls are into dudes in their 30s
only the fucked up ones with daddy issues m8. you can keep those

Being a SUCCESSFUL model is. But big name models don't use Tinder bc they all hang out and fuck each other in Paris and Milan anyway

>on Tinder for over a year
>literally zero matches
I honestly didn't know that I was this ugly.

Oh well. Now I can just focus on making gains without worrying about females

Kek

Whatever gets you through the night, little boy

m8 if you're 30 and your only goal is to and bang 18 yr olds something is off with both of you. you're still not mature enough to date woman your age so you go down in age to trick them.
now have fun being a manager at walmart :)

Wait, how the fuck are they the most swiped with only like 5 matches a day
I have about 900 in 5 months and that's being relatively picky but people here are probably not as hideous as the UK so maybe those dudes never swipe right back

Nobody said anything about what anyone's "only goal" is.

We're talking about what women are attracted to.

The fact that you're incapable of staying on topic says quite a bit about the strength of your position :0)

>Young attractive women like older men and this guy in particular is handsome as fuck, literally 10/10.

Also
>personal trainer
>not a real job
Nigga, I know a pt who gets enough business to have 6, 1 hour long sessions a day, 5 days a week. He charges $65p/h so in a year he makes over $100,000.

What more do you need for it to be a 'real job'?

>Critical thinking
more like
>"if we don't agree with popular opinions and back ours with half-assed papers and obscure sources, that means we must be totally right and they're totally wrong, also, Heil Hitler and fuck the Jews!"
yeah, ok, last time I tried to have a discussion with you guys you kept spamming shitty jpegs and tried to make me believe my political science major is a jewish ruse to spread propaganda

>We're talking about what women are attracted to.
justin beiber

Post a pic of your face

Lol the two black guys got the most matches a day. Chad BTFO.

I just made two admittedly shitposting threads about Jewish intelligence and got deleted after 10 mins.

For every one thing /pol/ predicts right it predicts two wrong. You'd expect it to be 50/50 but somehow it's lower than that.

Economic recession during the stock market crash in February, economic crash during the oil slump, Hillary getting indicted, Hillary getting destroyed in the first debate.

Go on, name some more things /pol/ got right.

If you wouldn't fuck this you're a fucking faggot.