Quick Veeky Forums, show me your shaker!

Quick Veeky Forums, show me your shaker!

the blue one

there are 2 blue ones you retard, which one is yours?

Is it a shakerstore-brand one? I had one from some promotional shit, the action was good but my pwo left a foul smell in it that just wont come out. tried to wash it with boiling water and all. It's nasty.

kek

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON.

i use a blender you pleb

Are shakers for mass gainers supposed to be bigger than those for protein shakes?

nah, just a plain old no-name shaker

>Using mass gainers
The main ingredient is maltodextrin. Do you know what the main ingredient of gummy candy is? Maltodextrin. It is digested the same as sugar.

Enjoy your beetus. Or just eat actual food like an athlete

It also has vitamins and shit in it which means it covers several bases.

What kind of differences will I notice with protein? Are there any noticeable changes, like I felt less fatigued after I started taking creatine.

5 SCOOPS.
LET'S GET BIG.
C'MON!

Just eat food you retard. Have a shake after you work out then eat a big meal.

Your faggy cellucor mass gainer will not make you jacked despite its shiny labels and "proprietary blend of muscle targeting BCAA extreme molecules"

Guess what else has vitamins in it

Food

I grind oat flour to mix in my post-workout shake. It doesn't taste extremely good but it has decent macros and is cheap as fuck,

Kek

Eating all the foods necessary is difficult, which is what supplements are for. Its not like I'm depending exclusively on supplements.

Is oat flour basically just oats put through a grinder? I used to do that with my fruit+peanut butter shakes. The only negative was that it was felt coarse in my mouth.

Yes. And if you have access to oats+peanut butter +fruits - shakes there's very little need for mass gainers or even extra proton powders.

Can't go gym today
Dad sat by my bed and shouted at me and told me to drink an energy drink
He just doesn't understand me I hate myself for this

I have over a dozen. I also use them as my every day cups. I found the shaker bottle brand on sale for $5 a bottle and stocked up Incase they break or I forget about one. Mostly black and red tops. I also have one that looks like a grenade I got at GNC as a meme. Will post pics later.

>2017
>not using protien world shakers after they made every fat person in the UK sperg out
>brehs

Holy shit just googled it. An advert with fit people is nowadays considered fat shaming. What the fuck? If fat people are offended by healthy people on television they're practically fat shaming themselves aren't they?