"Hey user, I'm going to a festival today. Do you come?"

>"Hey user, I'm going to a festival today. Do you come?"

Everyday baby

Yes I do come

GTFO with this r9k shit, faggot.

>festival
Fuck off you degenerate whore

You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat these

You're skipping your English lesson again?

>Do you come?

never seen this rare mike posted

saved

>Nah, I'm good. I would, but I don't feel very good today.

"You say that every time, user". ;(

Yes I come

>"inside your ass?"
>"well yes, yes I do"

I'd love to but I have training to do, hope you have fun.

>Our forefathers died in wars for this

>"Hey user, It's cold outside. Want to have a meaningless conversation with yourself and an imaginary idea of what my personality is like? None of this will involve fitness in anyway in case you were wondering."

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!

Snow niggers are the best. I just want to give her a hug. With my penis

(No hetero)

boiled eggs?

>not wanting to party with Pokahotass

>None of this will involve fitness in anyway in case you were wondering.
I wasn't wondering, you're chubby.

Are you nuts? It's -6°C outside

>spent 8 days at roskilde festival last year (scandis biggest festival 170k + i think)
>wake up to like 30C (sry americans) every day , impossible to sleep past 0600 in the morning because of heat
>all the food they have is like BBQ ripped pork, nachos, cheesefried chips etc
>still managed to lose a shitton of weight
>every day the hangover is so bad you just have to keep drinking
>music blasted 24/7
>trouble sleeping and crazy lucid esq dreams and nightmars for a week after festival (like id wake up in bed soaked in sweat and think i was still in my tent)
>crippeling lonliness cus youve spent every awake (and sleeping) moment with people for a week

Shit im only 24 and i feel too old for this, festivals gave me PTS. In all seriousness great fun, but man does it take a toll on you, Jesus

>crippeling lonliness cus youve spent every awake (and sleeping) moment with people for a week
holy fuck you're needy spending that much time with people is impossible for me without fighting and relief as soon as I am alone.

Youre at a festival sharing a tent with your friends, all around you there are thousand upon thousand of people, what are you suppose to do?

«needy» lol weirdo

this

sperg

Are you a female?

fuck off /pol/

>appropriating and belittling native american culture

I don't date Trump supporters.

>tfw used to have a girl that would invite me to shit like this
Das it

>Not bringing Canned tuna and oats to Roskilde Festival
>Not going to make it with festival qts

Seconded

what is the source of this meh meh?

Pocahontas?
More like poke a hon's ass amirite?

>8 days
found the problem skipper

>tfw have cutie native girlfriend
>she's not full native and she certainly doesn't have a that native face
>her skin is actually white but you can tell she has the native gene
>shes the sweetest, nicest girl ever
>she lifts weights, squats
>she sits on my face, pulls her asshole apart and licks me lick her every day. my favourite fucking position

No fuck off pocahontas

>listening to black metal
>calling others "degenerate"

If by come to a festival you mean motorboat that ass like Michael J Fox on a rollercoaster, then you got it, babe.

>implying ancient man did not engage in wild music and fast and hard casual sex while experiencing trance

I love you, vargposter.

most of the black metal degeneracy came from Euronymous though, and Varg took care of that ;)

>hating black metal
How much pleb can you get?

*BRRRRRRPPTT*
>oh gosh how embarrassing, forgive me user!

>Implying it makes a sound after the anal festival orgies.

>listening to black metal
You think listening to black metal is the biggest problem with this dude?

>Do you come?
what

Haha i actually noticed tons of people ate canned tuna there , wss my first year so ill be better prepared in 2017

>"Do you come?"
>wearing a construction paper headband
Guys, don't make fun of the mentally disabled. That's not cool

*FLLFLFLFLFLFLFLFL*

Eat canned leverpostej on stale ryebread if you want to get mistaken for a Dane. Lukewarm beer from a dented can is a must as well.

>festival

No, I don't want to hang out with a bunch of trustifarians pretending to like shit music and pretending to find some deep new age spiritual meaning in pointless hedonism and watch you fuck six other guys because you took too much E.

Way to appropriate Native American culture, bitch. I bet you support DAPL. Make America Native Again

thanks brah.

Whle you're here, do the danes at the festival hate the nordmenn (i'm from norway)? Kinda got a bad-ish vibe from quite a few of you unfourtanatly

Why did the mods delete my comment? they are trying to supress our new meme!

Not that user

We don't really mind either Swedes or Norwegians attending Roskilde. But since it is a festival on a small piece of land, there are some differences.

In Denmark we are used to live and be in a crowded area due to the lack of space. Example: Göteborg is bigger than Copenhagen, by KM2, but has less people.

Usually I like you Norwegians and Swedes but if you don't understand how things work when in a crowded space, I won't.

How do people stand nails like that, holy fuck. It bothers me more that I'm a guitar player and keep my right hand nails filed and shaped

>>crippeling lonliness cus youve spent every awake (and sleeping) moment with people for a week

did you take MDMA by any chance?

Best reply

>tfw no Trump supporting gf

My second year at Roskilde we lived next to some lovely Norwegians.

They mostly minded their own business and we did ours, but we did start sharing things like alcohol, weed, blankets, water so we had a good relationship.
Remember to talk to your neighbors from day one. You are both just there to have a good time.

As for top tier festival food.
>Canned tuna & Pesto
>Wholewheat buns w/Peanut Butter & nutella
>Ryebread & Mackerel
And bring a little extra cash for a good meal at the stands

theyre fake sempai.

did you get any pussy

Not /fit / related. Saged. Hidden

I know they're fucking fake, still doesn't explain to me why people use them

>mfw I watched the video and get the reference

No. Festivals are just an excuse for retarded subhumans to take drugs, you know very well how I feel about festivals and the people that attend them. Oh, by the way, lose my number, we're done. I'll leave your shit out front.

Also black metal is derived from rock music, invented by black people.

>this is what lonely autistic kissless virgins tell themselves

>haha better call him a virgin, that'll work!

>Everyone who isn't an absolute degenerate is a lonely autistic virgin
Must be really proud of yourself.

Like nine whole pussy.