Hey Veeky Forums, so its my New Years Resolution to beefen up my arm strength this year...

Hey Veeky Forums, so its my New Years Resolution to beefen up my arm strength this year. My sister got me this Gear Fit2 and I thought Id never use it but I guess nows a better time than never since Im applying for the police academy in Phoenix soon. Im already a lifeguard, have been for 2 and a half years now, but I still feel like my arms are skinny and would like to improve that for sake of fitness and self confidence.

Any good workout tips? What should I be taking in to get that universal weight instead of becoming a skinnyfat faggot?

Image unrelated

Read the sticky

Also post pics of sister

>sister

>h-hey user l bought you this p-protein or whatever haha you really need to lift like all the cool boys
>user you're making so much progress, can l feel your arms ? I-lts okay if you dont want me to
>A-user !! There's a storm outside, l'm so scared, is it okay if we sleep together just for tonight ?
>oh god user you've become so big that there's not enough place for me in the bed haha
>user were you really expecting me to sleep with my bra you big stupid, come on help me take it off
>user its okay we're family, you've already seen my boobs haha
>a-user are you g-groping my boobs with your big, strong a-arms ?
>user l just wanted to s-sleep p-please let go
>alright l'll let you grope them just for tonight
You know the rest, pound her senseless over and over until she turns into your personal cumdumpster

>This will never happen to you

>your little sister will never wake you up excited on your birthday and bring you your birthday cake
>your little sister will never ask to join you in your cardio sessions
>you will never do anything cute with your little sister

Fuck

>KEK
kek

oh nice I guess there's a wordfilter for KEK now

thanks mods may your gains be great this year

>KEK
kek

KEK?

Oculus
See theres no filter

look at the third wojak face, right between the eyes, and try making a post with it in all capital letters

cuck

>KEK
>kek
>KEK?
kek.

Cuck

Kek

Fpbp

cuck
>KEK

>you will never have a little sister to grow up before your eyes allowing you to practice your parenting skills and convince her to stay healthy fit and a virgin until marriage when she will put on enough weight to keep the babies healthy while remaining a nonfat.

>you would be a subpar parent and therefore not worthy of being a parent

>you're only joy in life now is leaving humanity behind once and for all

KEK
cuck
Cuck

>Colin Saliba
Maltese or Australian?

KEK
>KEK