Hey fit, I don't understand which is better for hypertrophy, 3x8 or 5x5...

Hey fit, I don't understand which is better for hypertrophy, 3x8 or 5x5. Most of the internet says 3x8 is better because it focuses more on volume, but some fitizens say 5x5 is better for volume due to using heavier weights?

Also should I be doing 1 rep maxes for every excercise I do

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=integrate between zero and infinity (5sin x)/x
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you math it?

3x8x35 lbs = 840 lbs volume
5x5x45 lbs = 1,125 lbs volume

5x5 involves more volume than 3x8. That's why when I take a break from strength building with 5x5 I do 5x10 for volume work.

higher reps are better for hypertrophy while lower reps are better for strength since you are able to lift more weight for 5 reps than 8.

5x5 is a great middle ground between the pure strength and hypertrophy work. obviously i wouldn't recommend doing 5x5 for PRs since 1-3x5 is plenty to force adaptations.

in the end everyone is different so try them all and see where you progress the most. some people will progress fastest on 3x5 while others might need to do 3x8.

How's that supposed to be solvable when we don't know what function hot dog stands for?

Please be a troll

how the fuck is anyone supposed to remember HS differential calculus when it's used for like 0.1% of jobs

a hot dog is scientifically 1/2 a hamburger

brainlet

Just replace it with an X if it's too confusing for you

if anything you should be doing
3x3
then
3x8
so that the heavy weight is overloading your muscle and forcing out dem HGH's before you 3x8 for hypertrophy.

at least as a beginner, once you're lifting HEAVY you should go straight in to 8-10 rep sets

It's not that hard, all you have to know is basic algebra and what to do with a (x)dx

also check my repeating digits and I know I speak truth.

>so that heavyweight is overloading your muscle with HGH
t. broscience

>integral from 11 to infinity of 10sin(hotdog)/2hotdog dhotdog

How do this? By parts?

Whoops, didn't see the minus sign. From 9 to infinity

>5+5-10 = 9
user...

Git gud

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=integrate between zero and infinity (5sin x)/x

found the american.

I just missed that beer value can be solved from the first equation. Fuck you, cunts. I'm a genius anyway.

Looks like its just the integral of the sinc function with constants multiplied to it

Did anyone find the answer to the formula with the junk food

yea its 7.85398

can you not read I said forcing HGH release AND overloading your muscles I didn't say one caused the other. Shit in your hands and clap you skinny mess