Ahh so this what Veeky Forums means by looking good for the ladies LMAO

ahh so this what Veeky Forums means by looking good for the ladies LMAO

why's this being posted around so much?

guzman probably has a friend that thinks hes a hacker cause he found fit so he keeps trying to shill on here for "views"

He'd look perfectly fine if his shirt was normal length. It's almost a dress.

>wearing a dress
>wearing ripped up jeans that were in fashion for one year 4 years ago
>wearing a dress and ripped up jeans at the same time
this faggot has zero sense of fashion.

Some kid at Veeky Forums who looks like a goth ninja lost his girlfriend to a fit guy

this kinda shit looks perfectly fine. its what most guys are wearing recently, especially in city areas in the UK
hole in one

>implying your shirt should cover your cock
>implying this doesn't make you look shorter
>implying buying ripped jeans isn't fucking retarded.

he would look absolutely fine if he didn't skip leg day, wore regular jeans and tucked his shirt in to hide it's length

>Shorter
>Manlet problems

>longline t-shirts are perfectly acceptable if you're not a manlet
>don't wear them if you're short, don't hate on dudes like this cause they can pull it off
>i'm iffy on ripped jeans but I know they're in fashion

>Big delts
>Big arms
>Chest is at least visible
>No legs

Most girls would love this body

>implying you want to look like a manlet if you're 6'2"
I am a manlet but just because you're tall you're going to wear clothes that make you look shorter?

People commenting on the t-shirt and ripped jeans, i swear anything that isn't straight autism tier looks gay or weird to you people. Veeky Forums doesn't have containment boards, the whole place is to contain people like you from the real world. Geez

>a henley and jeans is autistic
>a normal tshirt and jeans is autistic
>implying you should strive to look like a manlet and a faggot

Veeky Forumsggot here. We should collaborate more. The guys on Veeky Forums are all in horibble shape and have bad posture. All the guys on Veeky Forums dress awful like pic related. An actractive male should be both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums. OPs pic would only atract cumdumpsters.

You need to go back.

>implying Veeky Forums doesn't dress like a bunch of faggot hipsters

>>>perfectly fine
It's laughable.
The shirt is way too long, too tight for his shoulders and I won't even comment about his jeans.

I too live in western Europe and I see Veeky Forumsggots everyday but almost none of them dress that bad.

Either you don't know how to greentext or you did not read properly what i wrote.

no you're just retarded, I am the one that was bitching about the long tshirt and ripped pants

and then I offered alternatives that I wear because you stated that if you're not wearing faggot clothes you look autistic.

Go to Veeky Forums and find the "best" fit y'all

this is some of the gayest shit

>vertically long shirt
>high crotch jeans, ruining silhouette
>Sleeves way too tight, making him look like a stereotypical " gym douche" instead of a fit guy who knows how to dress

This guy has no clue and just jumped aboard whatever hypest pleb around him was wearing, his outfit is below basic, it's incomplete. He's no idea how to dress himself and your average normie looks better dressed, simply because being plain and invisible is better than looking ugly.

>tfw to intelegint for leg day

>h-haha, look at that g-gymdouchebro!!! he knows nothing about fashion unlike me!!! Y-you can't curl taste!!!

why the fuck do people think ripped clothes are good looking?

his feet must be 3 - 4x the volume of his head

>Tfw not enough of a faggot to care about fashion

30 - 40% of my shirts and pants have holes in them because I don't like wasting money on clothes. I'll wear clothes until they tear in half when I'm trying to put them on, or take them off. I know that it's trash, but I can't bring myself to care enough. Like brushing my hair.

you're disgusting, I bet you don't brush your teeth either.

buying new toothpaste is such a fucking burden.

Why are you projecting

anger at people who do not take care of themselves, literally the same thing I feel when I browse fph threads

Nah I brush after every meal, and shower most days. I don't floss, though. Fuck that.

I know I look homeless, and it tickles me to know that some vain anal twerp like you cares enough to comment. Thanks.

Pretty disgusting mang.

>wearing a new shirt is as healthy as not being overweight

>if someone does one thing to take care of themselves they are absolutely fine

good, it's what I'm aiming for

>Clothing is part of your body

>wearing ratty clothes is a-okay

Who makes those jeans? Want

are you stupid? he looks look a fucking bum.

his physique is shit too.

3rd worlder?

>good, it's what I'm aiming for

he loks and dresses like a fuck boy.thats what women love

>good thing I'm only 30kg or that ice would break

Wewm i squat 1 pl8 and i have bigger legs, fucking genetics.

I would find this adorable if it was a girl dressed like this.

NO idea why dudes with above sized physiques (especially lads with nice arms) feel the need to wear shirts *every day* 2 sizes too small...

>I have a sweet Calvin Klein shirt which makes me look good,,,, but it's one shirt.

I have nice arms, but I want freedom of movement,,, so I get the 2 XL.

Im 6'3" and have never been worried if anything I wore made me look shorter. Like it's a strict manlet problem.

clothes that go too far best mid crotch line doesnt look good unless you know what you are doing.

but if you are short, it doesnt ever look good.

It is though?