You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/FCNTX/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3198521/Billionaire-Elon-Musk-endured-psychological-torture-father-told-wife-fired-married-22-year-old-VIRGIN-met-London-club-telling-wanted-rocket.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's a nigger

because you keep posting this

because bitcoin has much better return

selling tsla option contracts to buy bitcoin should be a thing

But I am.

which coin

Because his entire business model relies on being backed by circle-jerked government mandated pseudoscience.

He has balding genes.

>le gubment boogeyman

And yet TSLA stock is up over 1,300% since 2011.

Scary thing is, Tesla hasn't turned a yearly profit, ever.

>Because his entire business model relies on being backed by circle-jerked government mandated pseudoscience.
Go back to your containment board, /pol/tard.

It's still a young company.

>who was growth stock
>what is reinvesting profits

Look at their net revenue to expenses, they literally aren't making money or buying back stock.

does he have a coin?

They are 14 years old already, at what point are they not old?

If Tesla's plan was short term profit they would never even consider Model 3. They'd be making comfy profits solely from Model S and Model X. I am telling you that profits don't matter at this stage. Tesla has a lot of cash at its disposal. Once they ramp up to 500k Model 3 a year, then we can talk profit.

because his ventures are not equitable, at all, period

They weren't even profitable making the model x or model s, what part of 'never turned a profit' is not understood?

The whole company is resting on the hope that it will become insanely profitable to make the hemorrhaging stop and cover the blood letting, which is in the billions of dollars of red ink at this point. The potential is there, as is with all emerging companies, but teslas financial health is absolute garbage, it can only survive because people are throwing money at it hoping it'll pay off, not because it is a profitable company or has been.

invested in tsla at 40$/share one a whim after returning from san francisco and seeing tesla cars everywhere

>cars

Tesla is foremost a tech company, not a company car.

they compete with auto makers, not your laptop or iPhone, stupid semantics

Good thinking. Tesla cars are status symbols among the middle class.

What's there number one product? A fucking car. What's it listed as? A fucking automaker.

nice so what happens when his government funds run out?
Oh right, he goes under
He literally only exists due to government money.

>They weren't even profitable making the model x or model s, what part of 'never turned a profit' is not understood?
Because they reinvest every penny into R&D, infrastructure and general expansion. Both Model S and Model X have insane profit margins. I know what point you are making, but your arguments are bordering on fallacy and utter misrepresentations of facts.

hahahaha no they're not. only portland and seattle wannabe nouveau riche spend their life savings on them. i don't live in california but I'm of the impression only the hipsterest hipsters use them there as well.

Hello, wrong board.

wow, what a great argument

Surely you don't want me to argue against an ad nauseum perpetuated lie.
>Tesla got a loan from government, much smaller one than other US car makers
>paid it in full, with interest, unlike other US car makers

I don't like the business models of his companies.
They're extremely cash intensive and don't offer what could feasibly be a mainstream product within the time period I want to invest.
Tesla has the most promising future of the bunch.

>Tesla has the most promising future of the bunch.
There's a good chance SpaceX will be worth more eventually. Already highly profitable and many years ahead of competition. Of course you can't invest into SpaceX.

He comes from the future and is trying to scam us to make him more rich in future

Because I'd rather invest in this man.

he's a egomaniac who's already rich and now wanna big remembered in history, not make more money

Unironically this. Hope he gets to keep his peter.

ayy

this shit again?

that dude is a fraud, go suck his cock somewhere else

Shit hair genes

A charlatan who is more focused on his public image than his companies

he's already conned enough governments and investors out of money, not getting mine

>Of course you can't invest into SpaceX

finance.yahoo.com/quote/FCNTX/

This. At least know their basic strategy b4 postinf

Of course they have to reinvest into r&d they can't fucking tell investors that this is it. Only the model s and x will ever be made and nothing else so we can turn a profit. The amount of startup cash put into Tesla needs a stupidly high profit return to keep shareholders happy. Tesla has to invest in r&d to maintain that promise. Even if we scrub r&d from operating expenses the profit margins are less then 250m USD a year. In that same period do you know what the net profit for BMW was? 5.3billion €. The sheer amount of money thrown at Tesla means they must deliever more profits then a paltry 250million, that's assuming they spend nothing on RD.

RD is a operating cost it's the cost of doing and maintaining a company. As it stands Tesla has not turned a profit in 14 years, since it was created.

back to /pol/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3198521/Billionaire-Elon-Musk-endured-psychological-torture-father-told-wife-fired-married-22-year-old-VIRGIN-met-London-club-telling-wanted-rocket.html