Does anyone here have experience of supplements working?

Does anyone here have experience of supplements working?

Nootropics and such like?

Looking at Bulletproof coffee, MCT oil, Choline, Piracetam and a host of others.

But I'm so confused. Anyone actually use this shit?

>bulletproof coffee

is that butter in your coffee?

>bulletproof coffee
The madman actually did it

Yeah nootropics are the only supplements that actually work
Babies first: Huperzine A
improves memory im a student and when i was taking it i more easily recalled info from lecture without having to study it
Personal favorite: Noopept
Small dose 10-20mg, if taken sublingual it takes effect in 5 minutes. Slightly stimulating makes you think more cognitively.

I bought a bottle of MCT, been using it for a few weeks now.

Doesn't do shit.

I just had a cup of coffee I made with

one oz of grounds steeped four minutes in the French Press with one Gunpowder Green Tea bag and a teaspoon of ground Black pepper.

Over the pot of boiling Mountain Valley Green Glass Bottled Spring Water I melted a table spoon on Grass fed Cultured unsalted Butter and one tablespoon of organic , cold pressed extra virgin Coconut Oil

Into that melted fat I added a squirt of liquid Stevia extract, a dash of Cinnamon and one half ounce of Ecuadorean organic Cacao powder and stirred.

When the four minutes were up I poured the coffee into the cup and stirred with a bamboo chopstick then added it to a blender with two tablespoons of organic full fat coconut Milk and blended

its great.. I have one of these every morning (afternoon)

Huperzine A also makes weed more potent and makes it easier to lucid dream and gives you crazy vivid dreams.

>extra virgin
well that says it all

I'm sorry

You're trolling right?

>Doesn't do shit.
What really? I thought you were meant to feel its effects pretty quick

Fuck all that crap just take modafinil (the nootropic at the very top of the list of nootropics that work) for a subtle effect thats mostly placebo

They're a waste of money. Buy 8 o'clock coffee and add coconut oil if you want. It's actually pretty good. Especially with a little cinnamon. Everything else, just eat food. The only beneficial lifting supplement might be creatine. Even that I don't bother wasting money on.
Food should be your number one priority with your money

>morning (afternoon)
Got me.

I like it alot, my stomach doesn't really agree with food in the morning and i work out before work so tea and mct oil has been giving me a great boost without me shitting my guts out. So if you've got stomach issues like IBS and the sorts i think it's great

odd because coffee or maybe the caffeine stimulates the bowels to empty

I often need a cup before I can get thing going after waking up.

Took a small dose (~600mg) of Kratom powder the other day before a deadlift session.

The weight felt lighter and my proprioception seemed better.

Haven't tried it again since but might be worth a try.

Putting anything in your coffee other that a lil milk or half and half is straight up pussy fgt shit. I've always said it like this and this is the fucking truth if you don't agree with me then you shouldn't be able to call yourself a man.
1. need a little pick me up? a cup of coffee is the only acceptable answer. sipz, energy drinks, redlines, pre-workout is for fucking douche bags. if that is your preference you are a fucking douche bag.
2. the best flavor of coffee is coffee flavored coffee. I swear to god if you drink flavored coffee or coffee with any sort of flavored creamer you are a bitch beta male and I won't be seeing you at the top.

I bought a supplement during midterms that had B6+12, bacopa extract, st. john's bread, rosemary extract, and l-theanine, all supposedly good for mood and increased attention and learning.

Honestly it's just placebo. It didn't help me retain or recall information any better. It did make me a little more alert. Not worth the money. Caffeine on its own is just as effective. Though I will say it didn't bring the same level of anxiety that caffeine did.

dude when the huperzine wears off youre a zombie

This 100%

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is user. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

nootropics + traditional health based supplements = snake oil

nootropics + recreational drugs = fun

Hahaha brilliant!

interesting, got any favorite combos?