This is it

/fit nothing will fix your ugly and manletism. NOTHING

This is coming from a 5'5 manlet. I have just realized how ugly and non attractive I am to women and how men never ever will see me as an equal.

I tried Tinder and after 1 whole month of swiping like on every girl i still had ZERO likes. I went to a club and my friends made me talk to this cute girl and she said, wow your charming! maybe 5 minutes later we walked to the bar so i could buy her a drink and this tall guy put his hand on the girl and she stopped to talk to him and totally forgot me. It was the first time in a club and i got totally fucked in the head after that.

The more buff I get the more other men will try to put me down
It's just my hobby and i don't even do it because of the girls
>aha hes short so he tries to overcompensate
>napoleon complex fool
>look at this shorty trying to be a man.
>who cares if your buff i just want a tall guy

Life is pure hell guys. I tried talking to women on dating sites and pretty much every other way there is to get a woman and i have nothing

It also does not help that my parents are sand people and i have crooked nose and teeth. I am in the 1% of most ugly in the world. even a tall ugly guy can get laid because of the fact that he is tall. Or a short handsome guy can get laid.

I'm offing myself next week brahs. It was fun while it lasted. All of the /fit memes made me really laugh and it felt like i was part of something good here. good luck to the more genetically gifted m8s here, which is probably everyone other than me.

>I was talking to a club slut and she immediately ran to a more attractive guy, like some kind of slut or something
#wow

rip manleto
hardly knew ya

Desu. If your basis of quality of life and meaning to live is chicks, go to church and get involved. I've seen 9/10 go for shit tier guys because they were "focused on God." If the alternative is killing your self you might as well give it a try.

Disregard bitches, acquire Gains

Just get the damn leg surgery then ffs. You'll have to through a lot of shit but in the end you will get to experience non-manlet life which I assume is better than suicide

to be a manlet is to live a life of pain, suffering, and despair

trust me I know. I'm only 5'10" 30 year old virgin. 180lbs 10%bf, white, nice tan, nice hair, teeth, engineer... but none of that matters. Height is the one thing ALL girls care about, even the fat ugly ones.

I love these falseflag threads.

I doubt it's because your height
maybe your pessimistic attitude is the reason

>Be the nice church beta boyfriend
>Wait til she goes for a girls night out to get some tall dark handsome devil dick

Just don't be beta. And wrong attitude.

Might as well go fraud and die like Zyzz

I tend to think you're an autistic faggot. shit doesn't matter

You are 5'10. In no way, shape or form is your height abnormal. Even for short guys, height isn't that big of a deal. How many men perceive their height has a much greater impact on their dating prospects than their actual height. I guarantee you the reason you have trouble with women isn't your height, it's your character, it's who you are. You can develop your character if you desire to.

This is now a tinder thread.

Should I Veeky Forums?

I know how you feel OP. 5'9" here and I'm tired of my short pitiful existence. No matter what I do I will always be a pathetic manlet.

pork is haram

5'9" fucker of 400+ women here. Attitude is everything.

This.

I'm 5'9 and spent two hours making out with a woman last night. First date.

Humor goes a long way.

>I may or may not be autistic

Wife material

>a month on an app where you can easily not show your height and I have zero likes
Kek sorry, your height is not your problem mate