How can I become normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>someone keeps posting this as a joke
>tfw this is actually my life but
>29 year old
>never had a job

well lift more and get a better job. if necessary you can then get a drivers license and lose your virginity. thank me later

Didn't you post this shit last week? Get a better job and get some hobbies along with driver's license

you dudes need to get some fucking discipline, plain and simple. this shit has nothing to do with lifting. you need to set a goal and bust your fucking ass to reach it.

im a college drop out. due to me working my ass off and not living like a scrub, im in fucking fantastic shape, have a successful, hot girlfriend, I work as a software developer from HOME and will make 118,000 this year and am probably moving to Puerto rico soon since I telecommute and just have to be in a US timezone.

I would have absolutely NONE of that shit if I didn't bust my ass and get shit done come hell or death. 2 years ago I was cutting grass for a landscaping company, living at home, single, and hating life. that was a result of the oil field crashing and me having to leave my 100k oilfield job. I took that work ethic back home with me and set my life up. I met a guy who owns a masonry company while cutting grass and started working for him because he saw how hard of a worker I was(and that I was jacked because ive always lifted). then, while on a job for him doing a patio for a rich guy that owns a software development company, I met my current boss. he saw that I busted my ass, thought I was too smart to be pounding rocks into dirt and told me that If I taught myself how to program he would give me a job. well, I did it. no one did it for me. I could still be cutting grass but im NOT.

im not saying this shit to brag. its to let you know that fucking anyone can succeed in 1000's of ways if you just WORK YOUR ASS OFF for a while. hard work is the great equalizer. if you want to be right where you are 5 years from now, don't change a thing. you want a better life.....go fucking get it.

this shits probably all over the place because im on my phone, but the message rings true. work hard or die. your life will be so shitty anyways that youll wish you were dead.

so what books and courses did you to do become software developer in 2 years

>TFW 26 years old loser
>TFW never graduated highschool
>TFW no job

That's me.
I don't really know what to do, low end jobs are all taken by immigrants and not having anything to show on my CV doesn't help.
Tried to get a job trough a gov project that was supposed to help neets but it fell through,
reapplied a few weeks ago but I'm afraid they won't accept me because I'm 1 year above the age range.

>tfw 28
>tfw own my own place
>tfw good job
>tfw 5'5"
>tfw every girl forgets my name

Lie about your CV.
Not fully but sprinkle some shit here and there. When asked about specialties, whisper to them the sweet words they would like to hear.

t. Veeky Forums

didn't take 2 years, took about 8 months. it was 2 years from when I was laid off in the oil field to now.

I fucking GRINDED MY ASS OFF NON STOP. no matter what, I never stopped trying. programming will make you feel fucking retarded when you don't know what youre doing. I wanted to pull my fucking hair out at times but I eventually got it.

I had one book, and my current boss as a resource to call if I had a specific question. I work in a language that doesn't have much content online that none of you have probably heard of. my job is with the government writing medical software. I have NDA's and cant disclose much.

I can do anything because Im confident and never stop. I am awesome at guitar, can build cars, do construction, lift weights, program, skateboard, endless shit because I KNOW I can do anything with hard work.

if I wanted to be a fucking surgeon, I could do it. I would just dedicate my whole being to learning how to do that. you guys are no different. go work hard.

How are all you neets making money and surviving? Are you all on welfare?

Oh I'm aware I'll have to.
I'm afraid they might check though, and no real clue how to pull it togheter

Our parents pity us.

>bullshit

i learned c, c++, python, java, js, and php in

i live at home and my mother supports me. makes me want to kill myself every single day

I'd rather learn webdevelopment.

Way more money and easier to learn. Hell, you can learn one of those hipster SJW frameworks and make like $80k/yr.

Depends on the country, but I know that for some places they have banned checking of references. It's one of those special snowflakes babbying treatments like affirmative action that you can exploit if available to you.

>took about 8 months.
yeah nah. It takes years to get good enough skills to be a non shit programmer. I know because i work as a programmer. In 8 months you can get the basics down and make almost anything but the code will be shit compared to someone who has for example 3 years of experience.
Now this of course doesn't apply if you program on some meme language like php or mysql, (basically almost any web dev) that shit is so easy even mexicans could do it

Only child and my mother is a millionaire. No welfares where Im from but thats ok I have good boy points

man, tbqh, I don't care if you believe me or not. almost everthing in my life sounds unbelievable to people because I always excel because I always bust my ass.

you didn't "learn" those languages if you cant write programs. wtf is a "whole software"?

I deal in data manipulation of patient files. the guy that I work for has given me an opportunity and vouched for me on my first contract. I backed up my shit and worked hard as fuck and made him look like a genius for bringing me in. its an antiquated language that no one works in because it isn't fun or cool. he makes 135/hr full time on these contracts and ill be there eventually soon as well.

you don't need experience. I heard that shit whle trying to break into the oilfield years ago too. you need to convince someone that yorue worth it and prove yourself.

however unlikely you think it is, I am doing it.

Idk if b8 but stop being a complete faggot and posting this shit every other week and actually change your life instead of bitching about it

I love shit like this, just motivates me more and proves to myself what hard work does. you guys don't even believe that its possible Im capable of doing this. hilarious.

you don't "know" because youre a programmer. if you really were youd realize that everyone is different and approaches the logic differently. if you understand the syntax, its all about honing skills. I bet ive coded more in 8 months than you have in your life. that's how dedicated I am.

my code is not shit, my code is stellar because I write in the style of my mentor, my boss. I get that its unlikely, but im here doing it.

hard work and consistency is everything.

Do you really think you have any chance of becoming normal at your stage in life with that?

You literally became 22 without a license? And you're just now realizing it's fucking weird? You have a mental disease, a genetic disability, or unironic autism. You can't fix it.

Rude

>24
>Educated
>Pretty good government job
>Good lifts
>6'5"
>Look DYEL despite surpassing 1/2/3/4

>tfw there are actually people like this in the world

maybe one day i'll wake up from this dream and be in school again

>checking of references
Not here apparently, just checked.

derp

What kind of job are you working?

and here you are... on Veeky Forums

Exactly. Browsing a fitness related board keeps my eye on the prize and my motivation in check. It's great.

This could be a shock to you, but there's a lot of people here who aren't fucking neet,virgin retards.

Go speak to the guys at /r9k/

>You thought I wouldn't remember...
>But YOU are the one that forgets.
>I am anti-chad
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL

Posting here because I don't want to make a new thread for this

I've been thinking alot about something recently : why am I alone ? I'm sure some people understand the feeling behind this question.
I don't mean completely alone, what I mean is that I have good friends, a loving family, but I've yet to have someone of the opposite sex to share my life with. And as I try to understand why, I simply cannot understand.
I've been told multiple times I'm a funny person, and that I'm one of those guys with a "contagious" laughter. I've made someone who learned the loss of a close relative in the morning cry of laughter by night after a few beers, I just love laughing and making others around me feel the same.
I also think I have interesting hobbies and I'm an all around ahtletic and, I hope, interesting guy
>running
>road biking
>rock climbing
>Billard
>history and geography
>lifting and fitness in general
>etc.

help me out bros

are you a manlet?

I'm 22. Just got my license. Just got my first job. Just started school. You're not alone.

stop terrorizing me man

>tfw 26 years old
>tfw 4th day in alone in new flat in a new city
>tfw 3rd day in first job ever
So far so good. Wagecucking isnt as bad as people made it sound.

>wasted my youth on the internet
>socially stunted
>emotionally crippled
>no ambition
>irredeemable as a person

Every passing day just takes me further and further from ever achieving a normal life.

aww i love you user

You have to go and out get them. When jt comes to girls YOU have to take initiative

no actually I'm 6ft3 which is why Ive always thought this whole height think was a meme

but I do user

>20 yo turning 21 in March
>lucked out on my final high school exam, four As in the bag
>have a driver's licence but I rarely drive and I suck because I'm a city-dwelling yuro-numale
>skinny
>never had T measured desu
>KV as well
>extremely slow gains too

>never graduated highschool
Go back to school
>no drivers license
Go get a drivers license
>shitty, minimum wage part time job
Either go back to school or find a different job
>fat dyel
Do cardio and lift heavy things
>low testosterone
Ask the doc for TRT
>kissless virgin
Go to a prostitute
>trying to lift but it's hardly working
Try harder

If you have literally nothing, join the military.

At least you get $$$, fitness (maybe not much muscle but a ton of cardio), training and healthcare.

18 year old NEET, highschool graduate, drivers license, kissless virgin, skinnyfat, 8/10 face.

That's me. I'm only this way because I'm mentally ill, fearing that my thoughts are being siphoned into the sky and displayed on a monitor. It's not schizophrenia because I know it's absolute bullshit, and I've suffered OCD all my life so there's precedent there. And if it's not this fear, then I'd be worried about solipsism, having some illness, or a myriad of other anxiety-provoking things that I can't empirically invalidate despite my best attempts to do so.

That's literally my only issue. If it wasn't for this you could bet yourself I'd be getting my life on track with no hinderance. I'm not even depressed, just noided out of my fucking mind all day for no real reason. Doesn't help that by trying to out-logic this bullshit I stumble across legit crazies that make matters worse for me. It's like I'm psychotic by proxy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm past the point of whining and feeling sorry for myself. I know it's up to me to get over my problems. Just feels good to vent is all.

The wagecucking meme is retarded, yeah the lowest level of any job is horseshit, even doctors and lawyers do petty shit for years before they get to do anything fun.

You just have to use the base-level and go up.

Of all those things, start with your license first and foremost

>tempted to join the military
>too afraid of losing my gains in basic training

This so hard. Ive been working out for 3 or so years and im not losing all of that progress to join the fucking army.

Start sucking dicks

i'm 6'2 and look great but i have my shoulder so fucked up that i can't even eat correctly in public places or write in school, been visiting doctor for years but nothing so far

if i don't get this shit sorted out soon im gone