Do you gain a lot of weight from creatine?

I use to take creatine for a year every day until I ran out and kinda got lazy, so I stopped for 3 months. Picked up another bottle and have been taking it for three weeks straight and shot up 6 pounds. Do you think that's from the creatine? Also creatine thread.

Water weight

rip kidneys

Yes it increases water retention, so it makes sense you would gain a few lbs. If this trend continues past what you've already described, your bulk is way too hard m8.

To pay respects to kidneys
Press F

F

creatine crystallizes and create kidney stones if you don't burn it all off. if op lifts then he's good but if he drinks it for no reason then hes fucked

F

no, creatine doesn't make you gain weight. the whole "storing more water" thing is broscience

wrong, the body uses the same amount no matter the activity unless hes stupid and takes like 20g every day he will be fine
do your research faggot

F

Can someone please give a straight answer?

Would 3g/day possibly result in kidney stones?

What you gain in body weight you lose in hair weight.

The only way to get kidney stones with creatine is not to drink enough water (2l per day + 0.5l for each 5g of crm taken).
Do NOT load. Take 5g/day and no more. SInce you are taking 5g/day you need to drink 2.5l of water/day

However prepare to lose your hair since creatine increases dht which makes your hair fall out if you are a genetic hairlet

>>
Thank you very much. I'll stick to whole foods.

No need, I use creatine myself and low doses are perfectly safe (unless you have shit hair genetics like i said)
In fact not only it makes the muscles grow faster it literally makes you more intelligent and it cures depression and prevents degenerative CNS disorders.

>>it literally makes you more intelligent and it cures depression and prevents degenerative CNS disorders

It's the first time that I've heard about this. I'll definitely look into it.

Amazon just rejected my cancellation on the creatine order, so I guess I'll try it out, since no one in the family has hair issues. Thanks again.

By the way, I was told I should dissolve creatine in hot water then drink it when it has cooled down. Do you know anything about this?

>tfw pretty much bald at 22 anyway

Useless. Put it into tap water, stir it and drink it. You can also put it directly into your work out protein shake.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it

you should put it in your protein shake actually because it contains sugar and insulin helps ingest creatine

Does this shit make you bald? I need an answer Veeky Forums. Picked up a kg for 15$ and want to make some extra gains this year. Will taking fin counteract the creatine?

So I guess whole milk + protein + creatine?

I bought like 5 lbs of the unflavored stuff and it's NASTY. Do you know something that I can add to it to make it a little more palatable?

See

Will fin negate the extra dht?

If you stop taking creatine will your lost hair grow back? After 3 months of taking creatine i noticed a lot of hair loss, and after i stopped i've noticed a part of it growing back, but will all of it come back or not? I want those hairline gains

Put it on a teaspoon and put in your mouth followed by your shake

>tfw want to take creatine
>have a widows peak at 21

Fuck my entire life and fuck being a lanklet

Widows peak has nothing to do with your age. You can be a child and have one. You should know this Dracula.

>Believing the creatine baldness meme

It's literally just muscle energy, it is not fucking test or some shit. God you people are retarded as fuck.

It's not even really something you "take". Do you take protein as well? Do you take an apple when you eat one? Stop being a retard and believing dumb shit you read on Veeky Forums

>stop believing dumb shit you read on Veeky Forums
>from a post on Veeky Forums

Nigger I don't know what to believe I just want to keep my hair

> implying dat der creatine doesn't forfeit your natty card

Hey I'm just telling you what my pharmacist tells me

>all this b8 in this thread
>all of it was taken

baka

You injected 6lbs of creatine?

I took creatine when I was 16 and started balding two months later.

THANKS Veeky Forums!

Y'all niggas I started creatine at age 14 in 9th grade and 4 yerars later I still got full hair even after I use chemical dye and ironing genetix brah.