Is 2/3/4/5 achievable natty?

Give it to me straight lads. I've seen people here be accused of juicing for having over a four plate dead, but being called dyel for anything under. 2/3/4/5 is one of my long term goals and I'd like to know if I'm reaching for the stars or if I can actually do it without roids.

>tfw will never swim since childhood having perfectly lean body entire life

laps after workouts and off days are okay i guess

2/3/4/5 is easily achievable natty, question is are you willing to get fat to achieve that. Harder to hit and maintain a low bf.

How fat? I'd be willing to sit between 15-20% but nothing more.

depends on your height, age and determination. 4pl8 squat yes, 2pl8 ohp and 3pl8 bench might not be for some people. diddy can swing either way.

lifting is much more mental than people give it credit for. i squatted 180 kg for 5 reps before and on some days i fail at 140 kg because i'm not focused.

>easily achievable natty
if you push 2pl8 ohp that is absolutely top class for a natty lifter and i dont see how that is easily achievable, will take time and dedication on form

okay I'll give you that, 2 plate OHP is definitely the hardest of the bunch, shouldn't say easy for that.

Op here. That's my main goal, don't care much about bench but the two will compliment each other I guess. I'm planning on getting really lean and not going past 15 ish percent body fat while bulking.

you're going on a long journey friend, and it's gonna be even longer if you wish to stay lean

Of course it is.
I have a 6 plate deadlift natty and I'm only 190lbs and less than 15% bf.

The hardest of those to achieve naturally is 2 plate OHP. By a long way.

Fine with me.

Thanks for the reassuring words, dudes.

>2/3/4/5 is one of my long term goals and I'd like to know if I'm reaching for the stars or if I can actually do it without roids.

i've been training for 18 months. i'm at 72.5kg x 5 for strict press from clavicle to overhead full extension.

A strict 100kg OHP with full range/mobility is impressive to see, I imagine i'd be able to get there within another 12 months... i'm also natty and 33 and an average specimen... i do train seriously though... i'm pretty sure its within the realms of natty for anyone if they're willing to eat and train properly.

thanks

Absolutely. My stats before I turned in my natty card were
100kg OHP (don't OHP often, prefer dumbell presses)
160kg x1 bench
215kg x2 squat
220kg x5 deadlift

How long had you been lifting?

A few years, but mostly fucking around on brosplits. I only got serious 2-3 years ago. I'd say with good training and diet you can reach those stats in 3-4 years natty. Faster if you have alpha genetics.

I've been fucking around for months and only started going seriously since june. Glad to hear I can recover

I'm 5kg off OHP, 3 reps of 3pl8, 5 reps with 4pl8, two singles with 5pl8.
I'm so natty, my 500g creatine monohydrate expired two years ago and it's still half full.

6'2", 235lbs when I pulled 5pl8 for the first time and OHP 98kg on the same day.

There's nothing to recover from, it's not like you got weaker than you were before lifting.

Hm. I made barely any progress in that time, and have been injured for ages. Do you think I'll still be able to progress linearly when I get back?

Sure. Do something like SS or SL, but make sure you add some accessory lifts, don't eat like a fucking retard, do some cardio, and you'll be at 1/2/3/4 in a year no problem.

Thanks man.
By the sounds of things, you've already made it, but good luck ascending to god level. Once you reach Valhalla tell the gods to watch over and guide me.

you can probably maintain 15-20% and achieve that natty. on Veeky Forums that's obese but in the real world, normies will call you jacked, assuming you've been lifting for years and have slabs of muscle under the fluff.

Can someone explain what is 1/2/3/4? From my understanding it is 4 plate deadlift, 3 plate squat, 2 plate BP and 1 plate OHP. Is that correct?
I came back here for the SIR comic and saw everyone talking about this.

yes

I'm completely natty, 5'9" 195 lbs and I'm at
455 Squat
525 Deadlift
310 Bench
220 OHP
For my one rep maxes. Been lifting for 3 years on and off, but pretty consistently with a good routine and diet for the last six months.
No signs of slowing down either, so I'd say it's definitely achievable natty, even for reps.

Thanks, but I'm pretty disillusioned by fitness at this point.

If you're doing for women or because you think it will fix your social game then stop right now.

For how many reps?

The standards are usually either for one rep maxes, or more commonly for a set of five.
Really it's pretty arbitrary though.

Stop bullshitting him, it's 1RMs.

When people talk about 1/2/3/4 on Veeky Forums it's usually referring to five rep maxes.
Not sure if you're new or out of the loop, but it's been that way for at least the three years I've been coming here.

Almost to 2/3/3/4. Sadly I squat as much as I bench LOL. Hell I might be there. Pushing 275 for 4 on bench. Been lifting 3 years now. 205 lbs 6'0 but cutting down and maintaining strength.

Alright, much appreciated m8s.

when someone asks you how much you bench, do you tell them your 5rm or 1rm?

cmon nigga, they're obviously referring to your MAX

I have been injured for ages, too.
I recently got back into squatting and I'm progressing better than I did the first time I started.

1/2/3/4 refers to 5 RMs. Nobody should be testing their 1 RMs at that level of lifting.
I have been here for 7 years.

I'm 5' 11" and 190 lbs

>OHP 170
>Bench 270
>Squat 415
>Dead 565

I've had some upper body injuries unrelated to the gym that have set my The Press and bench back quite a bit. I think I'll be able to make 3 plate bench now that I'm back on track. That 2 plate OHP is gonna be a bitch though. I think it's possible, but it's gonna take some real dedicated training for it. Always been my shittiest lift.

It means 20RM. If you can do a widowmaker with it, you aren't really "lifting" it. Nobody cares about what you can do for 5 reps with shitty form after drinking 4 energy drinks and have put on your belt and wraps and chalk.

this isn't true, in case any NYR kids are reading this

You're going to be really depressed when you leave beginner stage and progress starts to grind to a halt...

Pretty stupid question, it would be the limit for someone at 5'6 155 lbs and not so difficult for 6'3 220 lbs.

Uh, yeah totally. You have to work really hard at it but yes you can do it. I'm natty and 2/3/4/5. I'm also kinda fat.