Who /noenergy/ here? I sleep like 9 hours a day and i still feel tired as fuck. What do?

Who /noenergy/ here? I sleep like 9 hours a day and i still feel tired as fuck. What do?
No sip memes please.

You're probably eating carbohydrates.

COLD SHOWERS
O
L
D

S
H
O
W
E
R
S

*not eating

Stop fapping 20 times a day, idiot

You're probably getting little to no REM sleep.

Try supplementing ZMAs

t. sugar addict

increase testosterone

low test is the root of 90% of male health issues nowadays aside from obesity

Not enough cardio

t. joff seid

Sleep apnea. Get asleep study done. Or kill yourself.

Oddly enoufh, that might be the problem, try sleeping for 6 hours instead with a quick 30 min nap somewhere in the afternoon.

I used to have fucked up sleep pattern with 9-10 sleep hours and after waking up I felt like shit, tired, myscle ache and barely could do anything productive for the rest of the day, switched to the 6 + 30 and boy was it best decision ever.

Are you getting enough iodine/b vitamins/ minerals? Try some zinc supps maybe, dried seaweed is good for iodine.

You're probably sleeping too long, if you wake up in the middle of a REM cycle you'll feel more groggy than if you wake up outside of one.

what does your diet look like?
how much sunlight do you get a day?
how much time do you spend in front of an electronic screen?
do you have a bed time routine?
how often and how strenuous is your exercise?
etc etc

answer/fix these

What these niggers said.

REM cycles are very important and the first user is suggesting 4 REM cycles if u get undisturbed 6 hour sleep, that should be more than enough to get you through the day, if you need more, add the 90 minute nap for the 5th one. Not only this should boost your vitality, but this will also give you working hours boost as your brain and body will function at the peak of awareness for much longer.

you probably have crushing lonliness and/or depression

Dont listen to dumb fucks recommending you nofap and cold showers. You have a real problem and you need to take it seriously. First, go to your doctor and tell him you feel tired more than you should. Dont mention depression because he will put you on antidepressants. If that fails then research chronic fatigue syndrome treatments on phoenixrising.me forums. Especially methylation.

Go get some blood work done and see if you're getting enough vitamin D. I know that sounds crazy but I was sleeping all the time, barely able to stay awake when I was at work and never had any energy. Went to the doctor and she told me to start taking 5,000 IU of it a day. She showed me where in my tests I was getting almost no vitamin D at all. Work all day inside (get very little sun), don't like milk, not eating right.

Started taking it and in about a week it was like coming out of a coma or something.

Whats your daily routine?

Me, OP. I've been fucking exhausted everyday for months now, no matter how much I sleep. I can't function at work any more.

feelsrealbadman.png

You 2 are idiots. A full sleep cycle takes 90-120minutes with rem being and the end and top of the cycle. It's not deep at all in fact it's the least deep cycle. Stage 4 is the deepest cycle you dumb faggots. You know you can google this shit right.

ya brah my brain is so addicted to sugar that if it doesn't get any it dies.

How do you nap? I have trouble getting asleep when I'm not feeling tired especially when it's still light outside. And should I just set an alarm to make sure I get no more than 6hours sleep and 90minutes nap.

Sleeping is important. But did you know average healthy human being don't have problems with sleeping?

>are you fat?
>do you sport / move / lift / something more than sitting and driving car?
>do you do multivitamins?
>are you in stress?
>do you sleep in super dark colder room in comfy bed?
>how much do you stare at screens and how much you do you know about blue light?
>do you think about things before sleep?

Have you tried to talk to a doctor? Or are you another freedom fighter who won't pay for his free healthcare?