youtube.com/watch?v=e9a0UXGyT3g
youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>neck

he just hit the back of his head on the ground

>F

What a retard

Surely that dude didn't weight that much? He barely managed to pick him up

I'm sur ethe guy didn't get bodyslammed for nothing. what's the story wishbone?

Somebody's been watching too many Brock Lesnar matches.

Looks like he tried to do a suplex using his lower back only.
That's what happens when you have no idea how to use your body and all your fighting knowledge is theoretical.

lol wtf

Isn't this guy bullying a bunch of turbobetas that wont fight back?

The guy literally broke his neck

He lives, but in a wheelchair for life

Sauce?

Site me sempai

This is great

lmao tries to suplex, picks him up to high and hits himself in the head with the entire other guys body weight . retard.

And that's the "selection" part of evolution

luckely the neck evolved to simply snap back into it's place in situations like this

I'd honestly rather be dead.

Did the guy try to slam him and end up breaking his own neck?

did he died?

slamming your back onto a concrete while carrying a 60kg weight is retarded and i hope he died
i would do a hip throw instead (ogoshi), it hurts the other guy much more and it's super safe to do for the throwing guy

Somebody said they were junkies, but I could be wrong.

where there's life there's hope. experimental stem cell treatments have helped patients regain the use of their arms and legs to a degree

this was my first thought too. talk about dyel, dude can't even lift up a Veeky Forumsggot

>ogoshi

holy shit what is going on here

kek

>not doing HIIT neck work on metal concerts with fellow brehs
>not making girls mire your hair waving skills
>not making your traps grow by enjoying music

none of you is will be ever close to making it

>dem shitty bitch punches after the guy is already unconscious
Good job Zangief is retarded.

>To a degre
Still prefer death

>Veeky Forums tries fighting.wmv

Are these guys all high or something? One of the dudes is definitely waving around a broken wrist like he can't feel it. I demand context for this gif

Yes. really pissed off actually that more people are starting to realize that you can train the neck for size

Guy takes on a gang of manlets.

Eastern Europe and yeah, they were definitely on something.

One's a pretty tall lanklet, though.

poor fucker is paralysed from the neck down for life and that other faggot just had to give him two black eyes on top of that

holy shit just imagine, you have your entire life of being Veeky Forums in front of you. You order your first batch of creatine and whey due to arrive the next day and then you do an innocent body slam on some douchebag to look cool in front of your cute gf.... and then you suddenly wake up and look around and you are in a hospital and you can't move your arms, your legs.. anything... for ever...
shiieeeeeeet

>judo doesn't work

okay

It doesn't.

Lol I fucking knew someone would post that. Judo + BJJ is a great combo to know though. You see it in mens mma a lot.

Check this shit out youtube.com/watch?v=e9a0UXGyT3g

>trying to suplex someone when you're dyel
>trying to suplex someone on concrete
>trying to suplex someone when you don't know how

he's a retard and he deserved it

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I know, I'm just joking. Judo + some striking is good shit. Too bad Ronda forgot the second part.

Fucking ref needs to lose his job asap. Ronda was still standing and was still blocking the blows. Her plan was to make the brazil chick gas out and then ronda would have took her down and get her in a arm bar and win the gold like she always does.

fucking hatee that ref

this kind of shit is the stuff that keeps me up at night..

This kid is alive and healthy in one moment, he probably had plans later that night and maybe the following weekend, most likely has a family and friends that love him.. and in a split second, all because of one simple decision, he's paralyzed for life. And all his hopes and dreams are now thrown out the window forever. His life might as well be over. I know I'd want to be dead. He might as well be dead. Gut wrenching desu. Just imagine, your consciousness trapped in your frozen body. Like sleep paralysis, only you never wake up. You can't walk, you can't stand up, you can't even talk. Just you and your thoughts, all day, all night, everyday, day in day out, never being able to do anything. Have an itch? Sorry, you gotta deal with it. And all over something so ridiculously trivial as letting your insecurities get the better of you on a night on the town. If that dummy actually knew how to fight and trained in BJJ or MMA or something, he most likely would never feel the need to prove himself because HE would know what he is capable of and that primal instinct to assert dominance over other males wouldn't be there in the back of his head.

apparently there were a lot of his friends behind the camera, so obviously if the guys would fight back, they would get destroyed

can anyone post bodybuilders rekt average human
it motivates me to workout and use my strenght into a fight

>Everyone got suplexed that day

make her gas out using her face?

But she face blocked all those punches flawlessly just like edmond targaryen taught her.

> Ronda was still standing and was still blocking the blows.
With what, her face?

A FIST FIGHT HAS TAKEN MY ARMS, TAKEN MY LEGS, TAKEN MY GAINZ, LEFT WITH ME WITH LIFE IN HELLLL
But yea just sucker-punch the dude next time, if you don't know how to throw a punch, chances are you'll be even worse at sumoplexing some guy.

>how should i lift this guy? should I use any muscles in my body?
>nah fuck it i'll just hug him and bend over backwards

no because it doesnt happen
if you want to fight people learn how to fight instead of doing 3 sets of 8 repetitions of bicep curl 2 times a week

Once she hits 30 she will hate herself not being able to wake up without her body hurting and without a splitting headache

fucking lol

>“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian”

>there are people that lost an eye or finger or hand during NYE because le ebin bang bang sound

you cant fix that shit, even prosthetics are shit compared to the real deal

People behind the camera, so this fucker was not alone.

This motherfucker is a Chechen, muslim scum. The guys getting beat up some drunk russians if I remember correctly.

So guess what happens if you defend yourself? Chechen scum and his friends beats you up. Guess what happens if you beat up all of the Chechen scum? They'll come back with more people, stab you or even shoot you just because they lost honor.

These motherfucker would never approach Russian nazis like they approached those teens.

I wonder if they ended up eating each other out in the locker room later

Nunez's girlfriend tore that shit up that night I'm sure

Oh shit is this the Steven Hawking origin story?

ronda left the arena immediately like a pussy beat bitch.

HA!

but nunes' gf probably got a good strappening that night

>.wmv

Easy there, Aльoшa.

it was common knowledge to us during school that you should never fuck with a mudshit because he will get his 10 friends to beat you up. They truly are scum with a fucked up sense of honor.

>Russian nazis
fun guys, remember one time we set homeless guy on fire

wtf is the story of this

i no rite an also her trainors and coauches are fukkin retarted too nuthin is her falt luv ya ronda still undefeeted in muh hart

that guy couldn't fit his arms around my waist

kek

A rare pic of Ronda blocking punches

Mirin the delts on Nunes.

Another good block. You can clearly see Nunes running out of gas

Notice that there was no reason for this. He was clearly not defending himself, as he was the person to first attack and apparently rolled a 1.

>not being able to read body language

Do you think they were standing that close to each other because they were gonna kiss?

Irl the guy who lands the alpha strike is usually the one who wins the fight. It's just that that guy was retarded and tried to fucking suplex the other guy instead of simply punching him.

>hearing a japanese word and assuming it's anime

try judo some time, nerd

What the fuck, dumbass is either dead or paralysed for life, never fuck around with necks, don't fight if you don't know how to, fight as a last resort and don't do ground work on concrete.

Even if he did a suplex properly, the guy he did it to would be seriously hurt too

Yeah, no reason. Getting into a fight because someone is """""talking shit""""" is fucking stupid, as evidenced by the video. Attacking someone who is not actually doing anything to you is also assault.

Except you're too weak to even think about throwing a grown man

Topkek, he deserved it!

I hate it when people pick other people up to throw them. It could easily kill somebody. So it's funny to see a person getting paralyzed while trying to paralyze or even worse another person.

>Russian Nazis

>So it's funny to see a person getting paralyzed while trying to paralyze or even worse another person.
except he is such a fucking idiot i doubt he even knew he could paralyse the other person, which is what makes it sad, a fucking idiot making idiotic decisions

99% of the time when two people square up like that they arent going to do shit. People do it to posture and make it look like they're not backing down when in reality both parties are probably too scared to throw a strike. They both know that fighting is gonna put them in an unessicary amount of danger and the bystander effect along with the possible humiliation of losing is also adding to the mix.

Ive seen it 100 times and its 1/50 maybe that anyone goes for a punch. If someone doing that was going to fight then they would be doing it, not standing there in the open off balance.

Herb Dean needs to be fired? You're fucking mental m8

>except he is such a fucking idiot i doubt he even knew he could paralyse the other person, which is what makes it sad, a fucking idiot making idiotic decisions
That might me true, now i feel bad.

This is why niggers think whites are pussies. You Americans are pussies.

99% of time two guys square of like this in Eastern Europe it ends in a fight unless someone else steps in first.

>one simple decision

Yeah one decision that was balls to the wall retarded

I head bang at metal concert. Mad neck gainz

Is this supposed to make you sound superior?

did he have an existential crisis halfway through the move?

I feel like I'm on deaths door. I'm a musician so my arms are important to me. I'm a swimmer so my legs are important to me. I'm vain so my face/body is important.

I hate ANY kind of scarring and I'd probably just an hero if I lost any functionality of my body.

>im fawin zeez brah

>Just you and your thoughts, all day, all night, everyday, day in day out, never being able to do anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY

Ah yes, the niggers of the white world.

Shit man it's just like playing Toribash

>RIDF
this thread keeps on giving

That's why you should be roiding to the max and cruising all year, we all will die eventually it doesn't matter how safe you're trying to live your miserable life.